Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2019, 10:22 PM   #1
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Default Curious

Not sure how to ask. Could be considered an ISO, but definitely a fantasy/bucket list item of mine.

I'm looking for an aggressive Domme type, who will also receive. Would it be a top who can be in control from the top & bottom? She would be in control & the aggressor at all times. Someone who could peg my ass, then turn around and tell/make me fuck hers while demanding that I do it as well as she did mine. She would demand that I COF, then make me lick her clean, not missing a drop. She'd never be passive, so it's not a switch. She'd be the aggressor/in control at all times, both giving & getting. No luck looking so far.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 10:34 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

MMMMMMM and this sweet "candyman" would be such fun ladies..I vouch for him!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 11:09 PM   #3
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bring that manPussy on down to Texas and Ill see just how worthy you are to be my slut
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:48 AM   #4
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Bring that manPussy on down to Texas and Ill see just how worthy you are to be my slut

Ms. Athena...you just made me "twitch" reading that. I hope to be in Texas in a month or so.
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 09:30 PM   #5
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
MMMMMMM and this sweet "candyman" would be such fun ladies..I vouch for him!
Thanks Dallas! It would've been a blast with you & Ms. Athena.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:31 PM   #6
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Hopefully one day Ms. Athena, one day soon.
Old 05-23-2019, 08:05 AM   #7
papadee
Valued Poster

I like to overthink & plan things, but I also want spontaneity. I'm not a total sub, but I like woman who takes control. Would it be out of place to describe what I'm after: details, attitude, likes & dislikes, dos & don'ts, etc? I'm not a stickler, 5 min of this followed by 18 minutes of that, so I want her to be creative & spontaneous within the broad framework I've laid out.
Old 05-23-2019, 10:51 AM   #8
Naughtyandbad
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

this is always a fun way to have a session
Naughtyandbad is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 11:07 AM   #9
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Sound like a FUN TIME to me
mississippifunguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 04:25 AM   #10
papadee
Valued Poster

Since my many questions deal with this particular fantasy, I'm going to add them to this thread, instead of starting a new thread for each onne.

For those providers who regularly do strap-on play, does it physically arouse you? No fair if you use a strap-on with any female stimulation (vibrating, double headed), (just kidding. I'd like to hear your opinion too).
Or is it more of a mental turn on? The power excites you? Both?

I'm asking because in all of my pegging play, it's felt like they were only pleasing me, not sure what pleasure (physical or mental) they received. Only one seemed like she was aroused by fucking my ass. And she was a bit sadistic anyway.

Question #2 - How would you suggest I encourage an activity w/o telling her? Now it could happen naturally. I hope she has that attitude to think of it herself. But no one's tried it yet, so I don't know if they might be afraid to try. I think it's a natural fit for this type of play.
Old 06-05-2019, 05:00 AM   #11
papadee
Valued Poster

As a provider, would you do a 3some with another provider of the client's choosing? Would it make a difference if you had advance time to research each other?
Old 06-05-2019, 06:29 AM   #12
Dynalow96
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

You will have your every wish fulfilled by MS Athena or Dee. They will both be able to take you where you want to go and then some. They will both leave you drained and wanting more. They are outstanding ladies.
Dynalow96 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 02:33 PM   #13
papadee
Valued Poster

Just wanted to update what's going on in my KinkQuest. I turn 60 in August 2020. Over the next year+, I plan to explore kink I enjoy, and kink that I may be willing to try. My goal was to find one provider to go with me on this journey, instead of multiple providers for each kink. I though this was the best route, because it builds familiarity, trust, exploration. This was my 1st encounter.

Milf Montero - https://www.milfmonterochicago.com/
She's a 47 y/o blonde in the Chicago area. About 5'5", 120 lbs, big MMs. I saw her late June. We had been emailing for awhile. I sent her a detailed letter, explaining what I was looking for. Her emails were always short, one sentence replies. But she said she was looking forward to "getting nasty" with me. And that was what I wanted, a nasty, messy, Domme experience. I didn't expect much for this visit. It was more exploratory, a chance to ask specific questions, that I didn't/wouldn't ask prior to meeting. A chance to gauge her attitude, etc.

I arrived at her incall around noon. She gave me a hug, and offered me her shower, which was pre-planned. Once I was ready for the shower I invited her in, wanting to experience my 1st GS. She came in, but couldn't produce. That's the 2nd time that's happened (Dallas!). I guess maybe peeing on demand is hard for women.

After the shower, I laid on the bed, and we started fooling around. She wasn't big on kissing, which disappointed me. She was active & energetic, but not focused or passionate. It was like she was putting on a show for me, without engaging me. I was trying to discuss my ideas as we played, and it seemed that whatever I mentioned, she'd jump up to try it. But there was no flow, continuity to the action. So we did BBBJ, toys up my ass, strap-on, nipple clamps, paddling on me, TUMA, DATY, DATO, toys on her, sucking her toes, massage, dirty talk, D/s dirty talk, etc. I truly enjoyed eating her ass. That was a lot of fun. But we never got around to penetration. I missed out on that.

So for a 1st visit, I learned a lot. I need to be more detailed going forward. She needs a detailed understanding of what I want. When I think D/s, I assume she will control me. But if she has no idea of how I like being controlled/Dominated, it's hard. So more communication will help. Right now, I plan on seeing her again. She really is nasty & fun. Only drawback is that I live 3 hrs away, so making time is hard. I'm putting out feelers in the immediate area, but it's on sites like STG or EB. Montero is established.

I'll keep updating here.
Old 07-10-2019, 02:43 PM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Woohooo awesome candyman...you look,act and feel 30!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 03:28 PM   #15
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Woohooo awesome candyman...you look,act and feel 30!!

Thanks Dallas. I'm hoping to keep adding to this.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women