Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2019, 09:25 AM   #1
Oldrogue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default Shine, SC, px - All the same person or no?

From time to time people say that these 3 amigos are one and the same person with different handles.

I'd like to know if there are hobbyists, providers, mods or admins who can confirm or deny this to be so?

Px has stated several times that he is a white male in his (late?) 30's. The other two personnas portray themselves as AA. He's also stated that Champagne Brown has met him and at least one of the others and she could vouch that they're different people......if she wasn't on bancation.

For myself, I've often PM'd px here and emailed him outside this board but have never actually met him. I've had no contact at all with the other two.

So does anyone here who is a long standing member with a good reputation want to step up and clear this mystery? And if so, let's see some proof one way or the other.
Oldrogue is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 09:31 AM   #2
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrogue View Post
From time to time people say that these 3 amigos are one and the same person with different handles.

I'd like to know if there are hobbyists, providers, mods or admins who can confirm or deny this to be so?

Px has stated several times that he is a white male in his (late?) 30's. The other two personnas portray themselves as AA. He's also stated that Champagne Brown has met him and at least one of the others and she could vouch that they're different people......if she wasn't on bancation.

For myself, I've often PM'd px here and emailed him outside this board but have never actually met him. I've had no contact at all with the other two.

So does anyone here who is a long standing member with a good reputation want to step up and clear this mystery? And if so, let's see some proof one way or the other.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if all three were the same. Don't forget usasoldier. As far as champagne brown goes, she's shown an ability so be rather mentally unstable, outing members, going off like she did lately.....so I wouldn't put anything past her either.

My gut feeling also tells me that if this were true, it could be an old timer that went all the way back to ASPD doing the idiocy. Either way it's someone who's highly and mentally unstable.

Actually this member said it best of all.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...1&postcount=16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
The OP's persona (most likely the same dysfunctional person who posts under one if not two other disruptive and often banned personas) is that of a racist who enjoys mocking a demographic with threads like these with the hopes of gaining attention to fill a void in life. So desperate that gaining negative attention is considered acceptable as the void is so deep, so vast and so wide that this negative attention is better than none at all.

It is best just to RTM the threads / posts so our Mods are better informed of the individual's attempt to create discord and disharmony in this forum.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 10:10 AM   #3
Oldrogue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I was on ASPD back in the day as well, but don't recall anyone with quite the same personna as px.

I did forget to add in my OP that px & I have seen the same provider or two because we both like the same type of ladies, and although the providers did not "out" his characteristics to me, they didn't indicate that he was any different than what he professes to be.

Now whether the px personna is the "real" one, and the other two are fakes could be a possibility.... but in my mind px is who he says he is.
Oldrogue is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 10:16 AM   #4
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Too much energy and effort would be being put into the different personas......doesn't pass the reasonable doubt hurdle.

On to Bigfoot and Mueller
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 10:55 AM   #5
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Too much energy and effort would be being put into the different personas......doesn't pass the reasonable doubt hurdle.

Lol you're a smart guy. I'm sure if those fellas were the same the mods would have perma banned by now.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 11:52 AM   #6
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

For me I really don't care.

If I see a thread started from those three (+ a few others) don't even bother to open it.

They bring way too much drama.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 12:34 PM   #7
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Goof advice Fizley
I don't think I would group USA soldier in the same pot.
I don't think he's sharp enough.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 01:49 PM   #8
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Goof advice Fizley
I don't think I would group USA soldier in the same pot.
I don't think he's sharp enough.
I knew you'd come around to recognizing that SC is smart..;-)
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 03:27 PM   #9
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I knew you'd come around to recognizing that SC is smart..;-)
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 06:13 PM   #10
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:

Easier to do than you think.

Cell phone has one user name, laptop has another, perhaps another cell phone has another.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 11:48 PM   #11
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

^^^ Which would get around the IP being identified. However, someone smart enough could spoof their ------ * which would get them a different IP address.

* not provided so I don't reveal out how to do it.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 02:56 AM   #12
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

They prob all are the same troll. Pretty clear none of em are running on all cylinders. Elevator doesn’t reach the top lever and dry not the sharpest crayon in the box .

Reviews are sketchy.

If they are all the same person. Someone really needs to get a life
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 07:50 AM   #13
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Very true ZP
I think I will do my best to avoid interaction with them and try to stay out of their stupid spamming threads.
I'm hoping if enough of us just ignore them ....they will just go away....but I doubt it.
We will probably end up just waiting until they screw up enough to get banned again.

I do agree with the OP. They have to have at least one persona on the boards. They can't afford to all be banned at the same time.

On another note...when they get banned this time I will not spend so much effort into getting Co-Ed back. If the mods don't care enough to protect it then there is no reason I should.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 05:47 PM   #14
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZantannaParella View Post
They prob all are the same troll. Pretty clear none of em are running on all cylinders. Elevator doesn’t reach the top lever and dry not the sharpest crayon in the box .

Reviews are sketchy.

If they are all the same person. Someone really needs to get a life
They need to add FFF to that list... He reminds me of SC and his other race bating handles/personality's .
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 08:01 PM   #15
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:

How’d that work out for ya.....
Russ38 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women