Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2019, 10:10 AM   #1
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Do Democrats believe in open borders?

Sure looks that way.
Do Democrats believe in open borders? By not enforcing immigration law, it looks that way. https://news.yahoo.com/democrats-bel...wer&soc_trk=ma

I don't think they understand border security.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 10:16 AM   #2
zypher12
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

No, despite the bullshit media and blogs that say yes.
zypher12 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 10:39 AM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zypher12 View Post
No, despite the bullshit media and blogs that say yes.

they believe in free healthcare for illegals. why is it hard to accept they believe in open borders so they can get their free healthcare??

Arya ... gonna be surprised when all the Democratic hopefuls raise their hand when asked if they support open borders? that won't happen of course, because the Madcow and her ilk won't put them on the spot.

Trump will. won't that be fun?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 10:59 AM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I think it is stupid to use that term.. of course no Democrat believes in open borders.. relaxed enforcement? yes.. but not for criminal illegals. their focus is on the current crisis, that is based on fleeing families from Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua. the right still thinks of elchapo and Mexican illegals. they say open borders as disingenuous hyperbole. I guess they think if they say it often enough, it worms its way into people's heads?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 11:06 AM   #5
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the sad, duped, old fashioned dims, dims for the what used to be standard reasons uninformed, slothful leaning people were dims, to vote themselves some financial benefit, don't think their party believes in open borders

and then there are the old-line dim pols, who view any immigration and any pandering to those groups who are already here as political power; its not exactly open borders they love, its just political power, plus they don't want to give trump any sort of win, so they refuse to do anything, and so the policies result in open borders, but hey, its just business

but the planner and schemer dim types, who push ideology and hate our constitution and freedoms and capitalism, yeah they want open borders to bring us down and them up

and it seems those haters have all the momentum in that party
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 11:19 AM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I think it is stupid to use that term.. of course no Democrat believes in open borders.. relaxed enforcement? yes.. but not for criminal illegals. their focus is on the current crisis, that is based on fleeing families from Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua. the right still thinks of elchapo and Mexican illegals. they say open borders as disingenuous hyperbole. I guess they think if they say it often enough, it worms its way into people's heads?

speaking of disingenuous hyperbole .. what does relaxed enforcement encourage??

mass illegal immigration. does it matter what country they come from? it's still illegal .. right?

to paraphrase "Animal House" ..

what's the difference??

BAHAHAHAHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 12:16 PM   #7
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is that right CHUNG...Hummmmm!!

An Obama-era Department of Homeland Security chief is warning Democratic presidential candidates to cool their push to decriminalize illegal border crossings, saying such a move would be tantamount to “open borders” policy and lead to hundreds of thousands more people flooding into the U.S. every month.

“That is tantamount to declaring publicly that we have open borders,” Jeh Johnson told The Washington Post.

“That is unworkable, unwise and does not have the support of a majority of American people or the Congress, and if we had such a policy, instead of 100,000 apprehensions a month, it will be multiples of that,” he said.

You're out of the loop CHUNG!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 12:35 PM   #8
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

No...but many RWNJ's on Twitter keep saying that they believe in open boarders
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 01:17 PM   #9
bb1961
Valued Poster

^^^WTF does that have to do with the democraps in congress??
Reading comp is you friend...

An Obama-era Department of Homeland Security chief is warning Democratic presidential candidates to cool their push to decriminalize illegal border crossings, saying such a move would be tantamount to “open borders” policy and lead to hundreds of thousands more people flooding into the U.S. every month.

“That is tantamount to declaring publicly that we have open borders,” Jeh Johnson told The Washington Post.

“That is unworkable, unwise and does not have the support of a majority of American people or the Congress, and if we had such a policy, instead of 100,000 apprehensions a month, it will be multiples of that,” he said.
Old 07-22-2019, 01:22 PM   #10
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
ALL LWNJ's on keep saying that they believe in open boarders
FTFY!!
Old 07-22-2019, 01:38 PM   #11
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:

Every democratic candidate said that illegal aliens should not be deported. Every one of them.

What you are saying is that we should have an extortable, abusable minority in this country that, if turned in for an offense, gets deported, but otherwise, is free to work in jobs that Americans would charge more for doing.

Personally, I think that is disgusting.

If the system says the only way someone can get deported is by being caught doing something bad, you have the essence of servitude. Democrats, as a philosophical group, are the first to employ such power over the weak. There are all sorts of examples. You, personally, have affected the next slavery-like caste in the United States.

Congratulations.

Addenum:

The root statement says that once someone steps one foot onto US soil, there should be no mechanism, except indication of wrongdoing, to send them back. Why would 99% of non US/Canada Americans(North, Central, and South Americans) stay home. I would leave those shithole(for the most part, they shit in latrines) countries if I was in their place, and such an opportunity availed itself. I would walk 5000 miles for it.

You are fomenting the end of our civilization, and frankly, theirs too.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 01:43 PM   #12
oeb11
Valued Poster

Julian Castro today proposed a law outlawing "Illegal Alien" terminology - making all illegals legal.
Complete and pure "Open Borders"
Source OANN
No more denying the DPST's are for open borders, let em flee and hide, and to hell with criminal background checks as long as they vote DPST.

Means voting rights for non-citizens, free health care, free college - and on and on.
DPST's are dedicated to non-citizens of ths country - citizens are only there to be taxed and controlled
Fascist Racist DPST's!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 02:03 PM   #13
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's a bunch of double talk. Good job of channeling WTF in misrepresenting what others think. Most Republicans knowledgeable with the situ know these are people coming from Central America and not MX. As I said before, I went to Honduras last summer - NICE! These are people sponsored by Dims who are misusing our asylum system.

Nothing disingenuous about using the term "Open borders." It's disingenuous to use the term "relaxed enforcement."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 02:08 PM   #14
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Nothing disingenuous about using the term "Open borders." It's disingenuous to use the term "relaxed enforcement."
in a world of dim alternative meanings of words to fool the masses ......

that is just another dim euphemism

which isn't at bad as their standard word meaning change obfuscation
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 02:11 PM   #15
tom315
Registered Member

Libtards don't care about minorities...they just want to dole out free stuff to illegal aliens at the expense of the American taxpayer.

TRUMP 2020 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
tom315 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women