Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2019, 11:26 AM   #61
Jumpingjack99
BANNED

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groot View Post
+1

The smart money is done with Blue. Time to move on.
C'mon Troll, your turn. Don't let reliantg dominate your team posting
Jumpingjack99 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 10:35 PM   #62
Groot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpingjack99 View Post
C'mon Troll, your turn. Don't let reliantg dominate your team posting

Did you see his post about Blue?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061718477&postcount=1

Groot is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 11:46 PM   #63
SteveJobs
Valued Poster

I thought you meant the one promising to "personally shut down Blue.”

(Good luck with that, groot)
SteveJobs is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 03:19 AM   #64
Hank3fan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Once a thread gets to be 2 or 3 weeks old and is as lame and uninformative as this can’t a mod shut it down please.

I mean actual informative threads like spas getting busted will get shut down and erased but crap like this is allowed to ramble on and on and on and on and on..........................

Lame
Hank3fan is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 11:22 AM   #65
Jumpingjack99
BANNED

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groot View Post
Of course. It isn't "his" post, it is yours. I am waiting for you to respond to me in that thread. Why are you so reticent?
Jumpingjack99 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 12:32 PM   #66
Cali-or-Bust
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default but, it’s my thread...

i’m joking...
but i do agree that this is getting kind of old and this will be my last input on this subject.
here are the facts...not opinions but reality
i posted an honest review
members contested the content of said review
then shit went in all different directions...
opinions of others...
the truth fullness of my review
the reasons other members have for not believing my review.

i do wonder why members would come out wearing full battle armor to defend a certain parlor, which is fact and do so w such ambition. that fact sways my opinion and actually speaks truth in itself.

@ Groot... very nice investigation, maybe you can go in th private investigator field and my opinion is that you are spot on

and the fact is...if i can get free pussy for a review i will be first in line.
first tho...will someone point to where the line starts plz
Cali-or-Bust is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 07:46 PM   #67
weasel99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namssa View Post
Guys keep it civil, keep it on topic.
Everyone has their own experience at Blue and unless you were in the room with them then it is about their experience. I stay low key and they do not know who I am, but I stopped going to Blue this year, so if you want to call out posters about their encounters just be aware I may have been there as well and may start calling you out on it.
I'm not a fan of the physical plant, especially in the summertime, and some of the girls may not be the most attractive, but no spa's staff works harder to make the guys happy (I think I could say this about the other spas in my rotation, too...Pearls, Top Star and Bali).

I think a few of you should keep that in mind not only when you post but when you visit the businesess as well.

Now, if someone just wants to cause trouble, Admin should deal with it expeditiously and forcefully. I'm tired of dealing with the immaturity and bullshit.
weasel99 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 07:21 AM   #68
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

The ignore button is my friend lately
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 08:05 AM   #69
SteveJobs
Valued Poster

I’m also sick of these wanna-be, would-be, third-rate, and second-rate promoters complaining about the first-rate promoters. It’s like cockroaches complaining about the light. Give me more factual, non-misleading reviews and less of this crap from the bad hats just trying to defend the bad and bring down the good.

This OP is a very bad hat identity thief trying to get and out personal RW info. Staff thankfully has now removed his dangerous link in post 32 above trying to do that. But no more is needed to mark him and his supporters and "friend" handles as bad hats and deceivers whose motives, projects, and posts should be ignored.
SteveJobs is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 10:51 AM   #70
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveJobs View Post
no more is needed to mark him and his supporters and "friend" handles as bad hats and deceivers whose motives, projects, and posts should be ignored.[/FONT][/COLOR]
these guys change tactics more often than Trump tweets. the Groot handle has gone from trying to destroy Bali and St C, to destroying Blue, making up shit about collusion, announcing he is "recording license plates", to posting a PM that was laughable in its stated implication. his other handles keep getting banned, so now he is "Groot the concerned", worried that his $200 won't be spent on the right girl.. this guy who has 3 posted reviews (all for Jack Shacks, he probably has no functional penis behind that Groot avatar), and this is year 4 on ECCIE. he now posts (in his smirking "Namssa is after me" thread, in Sandbox) that I have "jumped ship", and it is only BobbyMann and Ghostrider shilling for Blue. of course, he strongly hints that our 3 handles are actually Mod handles, that ours are second handles for Moderators. no word what happened to my share of the 30 extra handles he said we "controlled".. maybe "the contract" states those get absorbed back to Bobby and Ghost?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women