Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2019, 07:40 PM   #31
BluesMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

FWIW, I have never had a bad session at Blue in the several years they've been open for business. I guess I'm just incredibly lucky!!! I think I'll go play the lottery...
BluesMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 07:28 PM   #32
Cali-or-Bust
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default still defending my honest review.....

where to start...
my replies aren’t as interesting to read or broken down into a novel because my o c d’s spin closer together and im not constantly out in left field.
i believe it’s just easier to tell the truth and i had no idea i would stir up a mild storm over my experiences and my only goal was to help the monger community.
one of my downfalls is i don’t just sit back being a punk when i know i’m in the right.
PINK was the first name used, she caught herself off guard and used a second name which i can’t remember, it was like she couldn’t keep her shit straight or was moonlighting...or whatever.
if they don’t want the bad reviews then they should act accordingly. just imagine of all the good that could be done w all of the negative energy that spills just defending a brothel..kinda sad
every word i speak in truth with no reason to spread hate or discontent ...
in my fantasy that is.
to the dude that is upset kinda scared the he might just be
Cali-or-Bust is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 08:54 PM   #33
SteveJobs
Valued Poster

Default DON'T CLICK ON THIS TROLL'S LINK JUST ABOVE!

CAUTION everybody: this crazy, bad news hacker guy Cali-or-Bust who wants to shut down Blue is trying to harvest your personal email and i.d. info with that link right above, just like all his talk under separate identities about filming you and gathering your license plate info. Don’t click on his link . . . don't fall for it.
SteveJobs is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 09:26 PM   #34
Groot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveJobs View Post
CAUTION everybody: this crazy, bad news hacker guy Cali-or-Bust who wants to shut down Blue is trying to harvest your personal email and i.d. info with that link right above, just like all his talk under separate identities about filming you and gathering your license plate info. Don’t click on his link . . . don't fall for it.

^^^^ threadjacking
Groot is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 03:01 PM   #35
Reliantg
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerplano View Post
I don’t tip at the AMP but I have done small gifts ( nail polish or plastic bling ) at Christmas or cheap food ( pizza ) and I found out it did make a difference. AMPs are great if you read the reviews and come in clean / respectful. Making a connection isn’t bad just don’t fall in love lol. Kitchen time has served me well too. I got to meet many of the girls in a non sexual context and again I think I got mileage out of it.
I don’t tip... its already expensive. Lol
Reliantg is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 03:55 PM   #36
SteveJobs
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveJobs

groot: "^^^^ threadjacking"

So groot is OK with the identity theft link in post 32, the trolls saying they want to spy on you at AMPS, and the efforts to close Blue. No news there.
Old 08-20-2019, 04:05 PM   #37
Reliantg
BANNED

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveJobs

groot: "^^^^ threadjacking"

So groot is OK with the identity theft link in post 32, the trolls saying they want to spy on you at AMPS, and the efforts to close Blue. No news there.
I don’t see where Groot said anything negative. Try writing a review. Instead of being so repulsive and rude.
Old 08-20-2019, 04:11 PM   #38
SteveJobs
Valued Poster

You don’t see where groot’s posting negative things? Can you read? And you say it’s 'repulsive and rude' for me to warn people of the identity theft link in post 32? You’re OK with that and groot and this guy’s trying to shutter Blue, spying on us, and stealing personal info on here?? Thanks for letting us know, since you just registered yesterday, and have already posted in the past day half as many posts as I have, that you’re with the black hats.
Old 08-20-2019, 04:17 PM   #39
Reliantg
BANNED

Quote:
You don’t see where groot’s posting negative things? Can you read? And you say it’s 'repulsive and rude' for me to warn people of the identity theft link in post 32? You’re OK with that and groot and this guy’s trying to shutter Blue, spying on us, and stealing personal info on here?? Thanks for letting us know, since you just registered yesterday, and have already posted in the past day half as many posts as I have, that you’re with the black hats.
Steve write a review. You are very angry. Try to get laid . Have a beer.
Repeat. Attacking members is not a good trait to have. Simmer down a start a review. You will feel better.
Old 08-20-2019, 04:19 PM   #40
SteveJobs
Valued Poster

Too late to try to appear moderate, man, you’ve already marked yourself with your attack on me and your joining groot and the identity thief. Everyone’s on to you already.
Old 08-20-2019, 04:21 PM   #41
Reliantg
BANNED

Quote:
Too late man, you’ve already marked yourself. Everyone’s on to you already.
It’s not late to write a review. Think about it. Makes better sense than being paranoid. You’re a mess Steve. You have no value
Old 08-20-2019, 04:24 PM   #42
SteveJobs
Valued Poster

I am a 'mess' and have 'no value' huh? That’s right, continue with the insults and your defense of the identity thieves, spies, and attackers, man. We’ll see where it gets you.
Old 08-20-2019, 04:28 PM   #43
Reliantg
BANNED

Quote:
I am a 'mess' and have 'no value' huh? That’s right, continue with the insults and your defense of the identity thieves, spies, and attackers, man. We’ll see where it gets you.
Yes sir you’re acting like a child. That is correct NO VALUE AT ALL.
Please write a review. Then you can be part of a civilized discussion. I have 2 reviews already. All you’re doing is talking nonsense
Old 08-20-2019, 06:23 PM   #44
Lkiral
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I wanted to throw my two cents in here. I am an under the radar user and exclusively have only been going to blue recently. I am also Korean but whenever I go there they say not to write anything so they can stay low key. So the idea that there are promoters for a spa with a long history doesn’t really add up to me. If you are not happy with your date just leave politely. Please don’t shut blue down.

Everyone will eventually run into an undesirable situation, but when it comes to that point just dig deep and don’t lose faith cause it can always come crashing back! I’m back boys!!!
Lkiral is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 06:56 PM   #45
BuddhaReal
Registered Member

''All tremble at violence, all fear death. Comparing oneself with others one should neither kill nor cause to kill''
BuddhaReal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women