Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2019, 07:46 AM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
And Trump is doing it absolutely right this time, there are limits/exclusions/etc for primary contributions vs. general election contributions. Trump will build a very nice war chest during the primary, while the Dems are forced to spend it beating each other up.

His war chest will be "BIGLY" by the general, while all the Dems play catch up.
Yeah, Speedy tried his best not to give Trump any credit but these numbers don’t lie. You can’t spin it. Speedy will rely on Polls. And the polls say today that Biden will win his party’s nomination and beat Trump. With each passing day it’s painfully obvious that Biden isn’t going to prevail. Maybe they should poll Democratic Party elders to see what they think. A confidential poll that is.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 07:51 AM   #32
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What you fail to realize is that Trumps base is all he’s going to get. The more he places the fear and smear ads you know he’s going to place, the more motivated the decent people of this country will be to get out and vote.

A billion dollars of reminders of the hate and divisiveness of the Trump experiment will only amplify his defeat.
All you and the wacko left have is the hope for an economy destroying recession...how unAmerican of the left as always. When you ain't got nothing else...destroy EVERYTHING!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 08:09 AM   #33
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
All you and the wacko left have is the hope for an economy destroying recession...how unAmerican of the left as always. When you ain't got nothing else...destroy EVERYTHING!!
not understanding you again.

we are not in a Recession now, yet Trump loses to the top 4 Democrats if the election was held today. why "hope" for a recession?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 09:09 AM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So I see bambino hasn’t discovered his stones yet...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 09:15 AM   #35
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
not understanding you again.

we are not in a Recession now, yet Trump loses to the top 4 Democrats if the election was held today. why "hope" for a recession?
The election isn't held today...the TDS is not your friend!! The same polls that predicted Hellerys landslide...GOTCHA!!
This just in...

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...rump-policies/

You tell me CHANG...

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...seizing-moment
Old 08-20-2019, 09:18 AM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Ignoring
Old 08-20-2019, 09:22 AM   #37
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ignoring
Did your shit in your training pants??
Back to diapers for you!!
Old 08-20-2019, 09:36 AM   #38
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Yeah, Speedy tried his best not to give Trump any credit but these numbers don’t lie. You can’t spin it. Speedy will rely on Polls. And the polls say today that Biden will win his party’s nomination and beat Trump. With each passing day it’s painfully obvious that Biden isn’t going to prevail. Maybe they should poll Democratic Party elders to see what they think. A confidential poll that is.
Let's look at 2Q 2019 contributions NATIONWIDE:

Trump $54 million

Sanders $24 million
Buttigieg $24.8
Biden $21.5
Warren $19
Harris $12

So the top 5 Democratic contenders alone had contributions of $101.3 million vs $54 million for Trump. Only when you add in contributions made to the RNC ($51 million) do you match the total contributions to only 5 of the 20+ Democratic contenders.

"President Trump, who began raising money for his re-election campaign as soon as he took office, has so far raised about $135.6 million toward the 2020 election. That includes tens of millions from small-dollar donors (those who give a total of $200 or less), and his large fundraising numbers, coupled with token primary opposition and his control of the party, have so far given him a financial advantage.

But the sprawling field of Democratic presidential candidates has combined to outraise him, despite his head start, suggesting that if the party’s donors consolidate behind the eventual nominee, Democrats stand ready to tap a massive pool of proven — and recent — donors keen on defeating Trump."

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ial-candidate/

I think that is exactly what I said in my earlier post.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 10:14 AM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Let's look at 2Q 2019 contributions NATIONWIDE:

Trump $54 million

Sanders $24 million
Buttigieg $24.8
Biden $21.5
Warren $19
Harris $12

So the top 5 Democratic contenders alone had contributions of $101.3 million vs $54 million for Trump. Only when you add in contributions made to the RNC ($51 million) do you match the total contributions to only 5 of the 20+ Democratic contenders.

"President Trump, who began raising money for his re-election campaign as soon as he took office, has so far raised about $135.6 million toward the 2020 election. That includes tens of millions from small-dollar donors (those who give a total of $200 or less), and his large fundraising numbers, coupled with token primary opposition and his control of the party, have so far given him a financial advantage.

But the sprawling field of Democratic presidential candidates has combined to outraise him, despite his head start, suggesting that if the party’s donors consolidate behind the eventual nominee, Democrats stand ready to tap a massive pool of proven — and recent — donors keen on defeating Trump."

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ial-candidate/

I think that is exactly what I said in my earlier post.
Still Speedy, the money those candidates has don’t automatically go to another candidate or the eventual nominee. Trump doubles his nearest competitor. When you factor in he doesn’t have to spend on a primary campaign, the money gap widens no matter who the Democrats put up. Bernie’s money didn’t go tho Clinton in 2026, neither did all his voters. BTW, Siver got the 2016 election wrong.
Old 08-20-2019, 11:58 AM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I see Bambino still hasn't discovered his stones. Maybe an MRI...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
Old 08-20-2019, 12:01 PM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I see Bambino still hasn't discovered his stones. Maybe an MRI...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
You’ve already sniffed them out. No need for an MRI. You’re feeling a little frisky aren’t ya? You don’t think this forum is being moderated. Carry on!!!!!!
Old 08-20-2019, 12:51 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
You’ve already sniffed them out. No need for an MRI. You’re feeling a little frisky aren’t ya? You don’t think this forum is being moderated. Carry on!!!!!!
Not moderated? You and your hysterical pals are still here aren’t they? Didnt you say ECCIE might be gone soon? LOL!!!

You know what to do, buddy. Still haven’t put your money where your mouth is.

Or simply admit that Trump has no chance at all on WA. (If I were you, I’d worry about Pennsyltucky.)
Old 08-20-2019, 01:54 PM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not moderated? You and your hysterical pals are still here aren’t they? Didnt you say ECCIE might be gone soon? LOL!!!

You know what to do, buddy. Still haven’t put your money where your mouth is.

Or simply admit that Trump has no chance at all on WA. (If I were you, I’d worry about Pennsyltucky.)
No, Pa and Texas are good. I said earlier that Washington was probably not in play. Those scumbags shamed a Jewish Billionaire in 2016. He doesn’t give a fuck this time around. He’s all in. Maybe he’ll take your bet.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 08-20-2019, 02:22 PM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Still Speedy, the money those candidates has don’t automatically go to another candidate or the eventual nominee. Trump doubles his nearest competitor. When you factor in he doesn’t have to spend on a primary campaign, the money gap widens no matter who the Democrats put up. Bernie’s money didn’t go tho Clinton in 2026, neither did all his voters. BTW, Siver got the 2016 election wrong.
I don't disagree with you, but as I pointed out, and the article I cited agrees with me, that once the Democratic party comes together on a candidate, the likelihood is that Democratic donations will increase dramatically. Given the head start Trump has it will be almost impossible to catch him in total contributions but in quarterly donations from here to election day will favor the Democrats in my opinion.

Almost everybody got the 2016 election wrong. Silver was hardly alone. Many compared Trump's 2016 victory to hitting an inside straight in poker. The Trump team did a far better job of getting out the vote in battleground states than the Clinton team and Trump won.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 02:40 PM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I don't disagree with you, but as I pointed out, and the article I cited agrees with me, that once the Democratic party comes together on a candidate, the likelihood is that Democratic donations will increase dramatically. Given the head start Trump has it will be almost impossible to catch him in total contributions but in quarterly donations from here to election day will favor the Democrats in my opinion.

Almost everybody got the 2016 election wrong. Silver was hardly alone. Many compared Trump's 2016 victory to hitting an inside straight in poker. The Trump team did a far better job of getting out the vote in battleground states than the Clinton team and Trump won.
Trump simply outworked Hillary. She disappeared in the month of August trusting the polling data in Pa, Wi and MI. The Clintons had a much better ground game. But Bill knew better. He saw Trump working those states hard. But Hillary didn’t listen to him. She trusted people like Nate Silver. The rest as they say, is history. But you still haven’t addressed Trumps remarkable donor performance in Washington.,It’s a deep blue state. His numbers are astounding. Polls would suggest the opposite.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women