Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2023, 12:56 AM   #1
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default JFK assassination

why did the mod kill the thread? he killed it too soon.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2930444&page=2

anyway, i'm putting my .10 here.

Waco, your info needs updating.

as everyone know what I think of this. even tho oswald shot JFK & connelly, he did not do the kill shot.

apparently 4 shots were fired. oswald fires 3 shots, 4th from an unknown shooter.

oswald:
fires first shot: missed
fires 2nd shot..: hits JFK & Connelly (the famous magic bullet)
fires 3rd shot..: hits JFK's shoulder blade, did not penetrate

Unknown shooter:
fires 4th shot..: hits JFK head. Head snaps back then forward before collapsing into Jackies arms.

this is important. the 3rd bullet was thought to have belonged to connelly, but it belonged to JFK.

former secret service Landis says he found the bullet on the top back seat. when JFK was removed, the bullet fell off his shoulder blade. He put the bullet on JFK's stretcher.

they did find the indent wound on JFK's shoulder blade but no exit wound and did not find the bullet.

I think there may be a timing issue between the 3rd and 4th shots. the 4th shot is not possible with the carcano rifle. someone said there were 5 shots. possible.

the warren report was obviously worthless.

Landis details this in his book.
https://www.amazon.com/Final-Witness.../dp/1641609443

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 01:06 AM   #2
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Ex-Secret Service agent reveals new JFK assassination detail

13 September

By Kayla Epstein
BBC News

Six decades later, new details are still coming to light in one of the most scrutinised events in American history: the assassination of President John F Kennedy.

Paul Landis, an 88-year-old former Secret Service agent who witnessed the president's death at close range, says in an upcoming memoir that he took a bullet from the car after Mr Kennedy was shot, and then left it on the former president's stretcher at the hospital.

It might seem like a minute detail in a case that has been pored over since the 1960s, and for which the government laid out an exhaustive report. But to individuals who have spent decades looking at every shred of evidence, Mr Landis's account is a major and unexpected development.

Conspiracies over how many gunmen were involved, who was ultimately responsible, and how many bullets actually struck the president have abounded in the decades since the assassination.

The idea that the true facts of the case differ from the official version is modern America's original conspiracy theory, and according to some historians, the killing instigated the nation's decaying trust in its government.

Depending on how one looks at it, Mr Landis's story either changes nothing or everything.

His book The Final Witness is guaranteed to add more kindling to the never-ending national obsession with the assassination.

"This is really the most significant news in the assassination since 1963," said James Robenalt, a historian and Kennedy expert who worked with Mr Landis to prepare him for his public revelations.

New details in an old case

The primary facts of the Kennedy assassination are, by this point, well known and established.

On 22 November 1963, a convertible carrying President Kennedy, First Lady Jackie Kennedy, and Texas Governor John Connally Jr and his wife was driving through Dealey Plaza in Dallas when a series of shots rang out.

Mr Kennedy was struck in the head and neck, and Mr Connally was hit in the back. Authorities rushed both to nearby Parkland Memorial Hospital, where Mr Kennedy was declared dead. The governor survived.

The Warren Commission report, the result of a government inquiry into the killing, identified Lee Harvey Oswald as the sole gunman. Ballistics evidence helped confirm this conclusion. He was shot and killed shortly after the assassination while in police custody.

The report also concluded that a single bullet travelled through Mr Kennedy and hit Mr Connally and caused several injuries, which helps explain how one gunman carried out the attack. The finding became known as the "single bullet theory" or "magic bullet theory".

The commission partly relied on the fact that a bullet had later been found on Mr Connally's hospital gurney.

At the time, nobody knew where it had come from. But the committee ultimately concluded that the bullet had become dislodged as doctors raced to treat Mr Connally.

Some sceptics of the official report have long fixated on the single bullet, finding it difficult to believe that it could have caused as many injuries as it did to two separate men.

Mr Landis's account has landed like a bombshell not only because it provides a new first-hand testimony but because, in some views, it complicates the theory of the single bullet.

What Paul Landis remembers

On the day of the assassination, Mr Landis, then 28, was detailed to Jackie Kennedy.

When the violence began, he was just feet away from President Kennedy and witnessed the gruesome blow to his head.

Then came absolute pandemonium. What Mr Landis did next, he told no one but a few confidants for decades.

In an interview with the New York Times, Mr Landis said that after the motorcade arrived at the hospital, he spotted a bullet lodged in the Kennedy's car behind where the president had been sitting.

He picked it up and pocketed it. Shortly after, in his recollections, he was in an emergency room with President Kennedy, where he said he placed it on the president's gurney so the evidence would travel with the body.

"There was nobody there to secure the scene, and that was a big, big bother to me," Mr Landis told the Times.

"This was all going on so quickly. And I was just afraid that - it was a piece of evidence, that I realised right away," he continued. "Very important. And I didn't want it to disappear or get lost."

Mr Landis apparently never came forward with this particular evidence, and while he filed reports and statements in the immediate aftermath, the Warren Commission never interviewed him. He never wrote it down in any official report.

"He was totally sleep deprived and was still required to work, and was suffering from severe PTSD," Mr Robenalt told the BBC.

"He forgot about the bullet," said Mr Robenalt, who spent significant time interviewing Mr Landis about his recollections and recently wrote a Vanity Fair piece deconstructing the revelation.

"He was totally absorbed in the enormous stuff that was going on."

For years, he avoided reading about the assassination or the conspiracy theories it sparked - until he decided he was ready to tell his story to the world.

The mystery bullet

Those who have read Mr Landis's account have taken different conclusions from it - and the story raises as many questions as it potentially answers.

Mr Robenalt told the BBC that he believes this account undermines the "single bullet" theory.

Mr Landis now believes the bullet he had found in the car was the one that turned up on Mr Connally's gurney.

He believes the bullet had embedded shallowly in Mr Kennedy's back and fallen out in the car.

If he is right, Mr Robenalt said, Mr Connelly and Mr Kennedy may not have been struck by the same bullet.
Media caption,

He even believes it could re-open scepticism about whether Mr Oswald acted alone.

If it had not been one bullet that caused both men's injuries, Mr Robenalt asks in his extensive Vanity Fair piece, could Oswald have possibly fired both shots in such rapid succession with the rifle he used?

Mr Landis does have very serious sceptics, however, including a colleague who was also a direct participant that day.

Clint Hill, the agent who famously jumped onto the back of the Kennedy's car to protect the president, does not believe Mr Landis' account.

"If he checked all the evidence, statements, things that happened, they don't line up," Mr Hill told NBC News. "It doesn't make any sense to me that he's trying to put it on the president's gurney."

To Gerald Posner, an investigative journalist and author of Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK, Mr Landis's story actually supports the "single bullet" theory.

"People would now know how the bullet wound up on Connally's gurney," he said.

Mr Posner said "his account has to be taken seriously", but also had doubts about the certainty of Mr Landis's memories after nearly six decades had passed.

For example, Mr Posner pointed toward interviews from people inside the emergency room with Mr Kennedy at Parkland hospital. No one mentions Mr Landis's presence there, he said.

And the fact that Mr Landis never came forward raises questions about his conduct that day, Mr Posner said.

"That being said, he could say things that are wrong but the underlying fact that, 'I saw a bullet, I grabbed it, put in my pocket, and left it at the hospital before I left': that either is true or not," Mr Posner said.

Whether or not Mr Landis opens a new mystery or simply confirms existing fact is almost beside the point.

This is the Kennedy assassination, after all, and his revelation will ensure continued years of debate and dissection of one of America's greatest national traumas.

"Are you going solve it to anybody's 100% satisfaction? No," Mr Posner said. "It's a case that will never be closed, for most people."
Old 10-06-2023, 01:22 AM   #3
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

as for the reason for the assassination, its speculative.

RFK Jr. says a lot of people in his administration were pushing him to invade cuba. JFK said no. In the month before his killing, he ordered american advisors pulled out of vietnam after he learned of their deaths.

that's one reason for the killing.

another is the military/industrial complex regarding UPA UFOs. JFK may have planned to expose these people.

one things for sure, LBJ was involved.

so who knows. (only the UFO people know)
Old 10-06-2023, 08:08 AM   #4
Lespaulmankc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I watched this entire series and found it very interesting. Oswald was just a patsy set up to take the fall. A lot of information I had never heard before.

https://youtu.be/G0XNiu-yutk?feature=shared
Lespaulmankc is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 07:33 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The mob didn’t kill him. The Deep State did. He was going to destroy the CIA and the Fed.

https://x.com/jr17jfk/status/1710328...0AMolspcYxY9QA

Even today. People know
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 10:39 PM   #6
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

years ago while flying to australia, i saw a long drawn out film about the assasination (kind of like how "48 Hours" type of shows draw things out). lots of stuff i'd heard about before (possible motives, oswald's possible motivations, what happened to him afterwards, etc). i cant remember everything, but these points are still in my recallable memories

while a lot of conspiracies/theories are people just spouting "well, it's possible ..." or "what if ...", this one seemed reasonable and thoroughly researched. being in elementary school when he was killed, over the years, i'd never heard, read, or seen any of this kind of research & conclusions.

1. some folks did recreations of shooting a carcano 3 times in however many seconds the timeline gave. 3 shots and estimated accuracy on a moving target seemed improbable in that time. 1st shot supposedly went over the car and hit the street. 2nd & 3rd shots hit kennedy and jfk & connoly (sp).

2. they reviewed bullet hole forensics and concluded that the first two shots to kennedy's body didnt match the shot to his head - a) different estimated caliber based on holes' diameter and b) 1st two bullets went clear thru his body while 3rd bullet expanded/exploded in his head w/out exiting (like a hollow pt bullet would).

3. supposedly the secret service agents assigned to a car in the motorcade (cant remember if the film said in front or behind kennedy's limo) were partying & drinking late into the night before. the one agent who was clearheaded enough was assigned to the rifle kept there; he had not been fully trained on that rifle. supposedly, the rifle's safety was off and when said agent went to get it soon after kennedy was shot, the rifle went off. the caliber was different and the probable trajectory was more horizontal than angled as if it come from school book dep. bldg.

when kennedy's body was being examined in parkland by dallas doctors, the fbi, secret service and loads of others went into the examining/autopsy room and told the docs "we're taking the president's body to d.c." after the docs objected several times, supposedly one agent repeated that and pulled his coat back to show his gun, implying "better get out of our way, buddy!" i think but not sure that those docs werent fully interviewed by warren commission staff.

the film's conclusion - the accidental shot blew kennedy's brain apart killing him, not any of oswald's shots.

sad & frustrating part (* kinda like the 7 or 8 guys accused of killing an ecuadorian presidential candidate who were killed/assasinated in prison whil awaiting legal proceedings),
==> we'll never really know who killed kennedy and why.

(* https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ecuador...lled-in-prison )
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 07:52 PM   #7
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

someone said that there was a bullet hole in the JFK's windshield.
Old 10-10-2023, 08:53 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The mob didn’t kill him. The Deep State did. He was going to destroy the CIA and the Fed.

https://x.com/jr17jfk/status/1710328...0AMolspcYxY9QA

Even today. People know
the mafia did kill JFK. the CIA/Deep State's "patsy" failed. it was the mob's "clean" insurance shooter on the grassy knoll who finished the job. the deep state needed an insurance shooter not tied to them. let the mob take the fall. that was the plan. it worked.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 09:29 PM   #9
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Go back and look at photos of LBJ being sworn in on AF1. The famous “wink photo” was taken shortly thereafter where LBJ is winking at his close friend and protege Albert Thomas.

http://www.jfklibrary.org/asset-view...P-1963-11-22-E

5 shots fired, more than one shooter.
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 01:30 PM   #10
Trick Nixon
BANNED

A friend of a co-worker who was in government then, and has (allegedly) inside info, told my co-worker that several government guys (I forget what Agency) went to Marina Oswald's apartment days after the assasination, and threatened her if she didn't agree to tell the story they insisted she tell. She refused, and was gang-raped. Anyone else heard that?
Trick Nixon is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 04:50 PM   #11
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick Nixon View Post
A friend of a co-worker who was in government then, and has (allegedly) inside info, told my co-worker that several government guys (I forget what Agency) went to Marina Oswald's apartment days after the assasination, and threatened her if she didn't agree to tell the story they insisted she tell. She refused, and was gang-raped. Anyone else heard that?

Not even a remote whisper.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 06:13 PM   #12
pittlicker
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick Nixon View Post
Only in someone's imagination.
pittlicker is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women