Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2015, 05:33 AM   #1
Travel4ever74
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default She who Hesitates is Lost

Ok I want to provide a suggestion to all the providers... If you consider tis hobby a business you should treat it that way. I can't speak for all of us but I will say that if I contact a provider by the method she wishes or if no suggestion than thru he I expect a response in a reasonable amount of time but no more than 24 hours.. If not planning a future appt you better be responding in minutes not hours because we are interested now not hays from noy. Personally, I may contact a few providers for an appointment and the one I decide to see is usually the one who responds in a timely manner and is personable(in other words not one liners)
Don't be surprised when you lose an appointment when you do not respond for hours.
Just a suggestion. Be safe and have fun
Travel4ever74 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 06:49 AM   #2
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298
Location: *Southern Illinois*KCMO*Central-North Mississippi* North Louisiana*
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel4ever74 View Post
you better be responding in minutes not hours because we are interested now not hays from noy.
Don't be surprised when you lose an appointment when you do not respond for hours.
Wow FTS I would rather get married

Some ladies don't do this every day or even every week. Some have jobs school etc or may even be busy at the moment with a client. If it were me I would not be stopping to take any calls or messages for appts during that time either.
Sometimes there is no RIGHT NOW for some who have small children and need to arrange childcare.

Btw Hoss even some legit businesses have days that they are closed.
I feel it should almost be mandatory for providers to post detailed schedules in their profiles or showcases. Personally I would respond and tell you yes or no right then.

None will run their business the same. They run it as they see fit. Which is their choice. Some live eat and breathe this sh*t 24/7 others only post for a little extra cash here and there and have no interest after they get what they need. So don't be surprised if they don't care about losing new business. I have seen it happen.

Contact multiple ladies and find you a couple of ATF providers that suit YOUR needs to keep on call.
Just keep doing what you are doing and take the first lady that responds to you the fastest and you will be fine. The ones who respond later than YOU prefer shouldn't matter move on.

NONE will run their business the same way.

Stay Safe!!
Mssppislm is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 06:53 AM   #3
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Ok I want to provide a suggestion to all the providers... If you consider tis hobby a business you should treat it that way. I can't speak for all of us but I will say that if I contact a provider by the method she wishes or if no suggestion than thru he I expect a response in a reasonable amount of time but no more than 24 hours.. If not planning a future appt you better be responding in minutes not hours because we are interested now not hays from noy. Personally, I may contact a few providers for an appointment and the one I decide to see is usually the one who responds in a timely manner and is personable(in other words not one liners)

and they will take this just a suggestion. these gilrs you speak of, do NOT care.. most of them just see us as an ATM Machine..push a few buttons and money spits out...
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 06:56 AM   #4
LuckOfTheOrient
BANNED

Encounters: 7

I think 24hrs falls well within reasonable.
Did you ever consider the lady might be entertaining when you contact them.
Taking time off due to that once a month visitor.
An assortment of other reasons.
I think what the thread starter may need to do is start to visit walk in spas or same day agencies.
Just a thought.
LuckOfTheOrient is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 07:05 AM   #5
JustCause
Account Disabled

THIS is your first post? An admonishment to the ladies to respond to your needs quickly or lose business?

Good luck to my friend. I predict a cold winter.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 07:16 AM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The OP is just another butthurt fucktard that thincks the ladies are like a Subway shop.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 07:25 AM   #7
LuckOfTheOrient
BANNED

Encounters: 7

Would not Burger King be a better anology?
The have it your way slogan and what not.
LuckOfTheOrient is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 07:33 AM   #8
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hmmm.. wow.... I would suggest contacting professional ladies. You can usually tell who they are by how their websites and ads are written, and sometimes by their reviews. Also most of these types of ladies "that have their shit together", book ahead, and often not in the next hour.

Not saying this is your problem, but it also helps to read the ladies info. I have been off since October, my P411, website, and profiles clearly state that, yet I get requests almost daily for an hour incall. I am never rude in my response though. LOL Your tone and attitude to play a part. Better luck in the future.
xo
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 09:07 AM   #9
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
... a suggestion to all the providers... If you consider tis (sic) hobby a business you should treat it that way ...
That was a directive, not a suggestion.

My suggestion to you: get a grip.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 10:50 AM   #10
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

You should get a quicker response if you post exactly what you are looking for
In your loca:l In Search of Forum (ISO) .
You dont have to do this but people go to their local forum and introduce
themselves in the Welcome New Members.....there is usually plenty of women
there that will you give you a welcome.
You just joined and this your first post.....we will see how this works for you.

Good luck and happy hobbying.
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 11:34 AM   #11
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

OP: I am not defending, arguing or in any way insinuating you are right, or wrong.

I did, however, feel it prudent to make a return suggestion.

If the ladies has not returned your inquiry within a couple of hours here are some suggestions on how to expedite a return or reasons you may not be getting a return.

1. If you filled out her website form you may have entered the incorrect email. 3 out of 5 forms I receive a day have emails addresses that I get maildemons from. An accident of course, but one that makes return communication difficult. So attempting to contact her in a different venue may be necessary. A second inquiry never hurt anyone and later you may laugh at that singular incorrect letter that almost made that amazing date not happen.

2. Evaluate how you reached out to the lady. Does she require screening? Did you simply send a short email saying "are you available at 4?" short emails that come from unknowns tend to be overlooked. (Yes sometimes frowned upon and ignored) Try elaborating a little bit. Present your screening information within that first contact. It never hurts to offer a little bit about yourself either.

3. Check her calendar. Remember most providers are on call. This means she may be with a gentleman. He may have booked her for 3-4 hours. You would not like spending that kind of money and having the lady check her PMs, Email, or texts would you? She may also have (as mssppislm so beautifully pointed out) other obligations. If she is at the doctors, day job, in the shower, cooking dinner, or other obligations she could go hours being unaware of an email. If she is in high demand she may go days without being able to answer. Many ladies may read your email and desire to put in a decent effort to return your thoughts and inquiry. As such they may not want to pop on their phone and send you a one line, yes, no or maybe.

4. Try to contact her in advance. Planning always makes less of a mess. Last minute dates are stressful for both parties. There is rushing to get ready, finding the perfect accommodations, attempting to screen in a short period of time. So much goes into these rendezvous on both ends, particularly in first time meetings

5. Be patient and understanding. Give what you want to get. If you want the lady of choice to be understanding about you needing to cancel sometimes or your being late, then try to understand she is human and may have similar circumstances that make her late. Most ladies do not sit around in make up dressed and ready to go the moment the phone rings. They have other obligations. Even if she does not have a day job she has a domestic life as well. Dishes need done. Lawns need mowed. Groceries need gotten. Nails need done (at least an hour process) Yes this is a business for most. But it is a independent contracting business that is on call rather than perfectly scheduled (for most) Just because she is on the clock does not mean she has access to her email/phone/eccie website 24 hours of the day let alone every minute of the day.
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 01:17 PM   #12
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
"We" are interested in now, not days from now? We? Who's we? Are you pregnant? Got a tapeworm? Or maybe you've got a turd in your pocket?

Now, assuming you really meant yourself, let's talk about solving your right-now problem. Got the old cosmic itch? It just won't wait? Take a look down there at the end of your right arm. There's the provider who is ready to take care of you right this very second, at your almighty command: Rosie Palm and her five daughters. A whole agency, they are. And every one of them is obliged to do what you want, when you want. Go to it, dude.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 01:34 PM   #13
politebluefish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The OP sure seems to have taken a hard line, but I can also empathize a bit with him. My schedule is pretty fluid, and I may not have more than a couple of days between initial contact and response to get everything in order. Sometimes it works out. Sometimes it doesn't.
This, however, is even more frustrating:
In my own experience, I have set up dates with verified providers, made sure the references were all squared away, then when I have left for a trip of an hour or so to meet my date, and try to make a final confirmation en route (yes, I live in no-man's land), all communication ceases. That baffles me. I would love some providers' insight as to why that happens.
politebluefish is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 01:58 PM   #14
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298
Location: *Southern Illinois*KCMO*Central-North Mississippi* North Louisiana*
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Doesn't like one liners............

I have the distinct feeling the OP is just the type that sends them to ladies when you have no prior rapport.

U avail? U free? Hey and the like will get you one lined in return (if they are nice)
if not simply deleted.

Take heed of the advice given by the majority of the posters here. It will make your experience in hobblandy a lot more rewarding and less stressful.

That demanding sh*t always rubs me the wrong way I don't care who you are.
Mssppislm is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 02:00 PM   #15
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a business, but not one that I see as simply a numbers game. I do reply to messages in a timely matter unless I am with a client (phone off or at least silenced and out of sight), traveling (which I do often so I don't care to piss off the flight attendants or possibly rear end the cop I'm tailgating, lol), or doing something with my family...

But in a case like this, my timely reply would be thank you, but please move on. I don't do last minute dates with new clients. In fact, unless you contact me a week on advance (or more) and spend a little time getting to know one another, we probably won't meet at all.

As was stated earlier, we all run our business differently, so this is just my take on it. I see 3-5 clients a week at best because thats the pace I am comfortable with. I love what I do because I do get that kind of freedom with my schedule. And also because I get to provide a great experience for others and have fun myself at the same time. Rushing things or becoming a slave to a clock or my phone kills that fun for both of us... So yessir, please take your business elsewhere...
VegasJen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women