Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: First Appointment Requests
Yes, I hate it when a customer asks for the first appointment. 8 20.51%
No, I do not mind if a customer wants to be first. 13 33.33%
Neither, I have no opinion either way 8 20.51%
Write in Your own response 10 25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2014, 12:45 PM   #181
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post

Sure do. I probably wouldn't mind a lot of things that irk me now if my minimum was $1500. She has a different business strategy and perspective. If you want to pay me $1500+ then I'm delighted to let you be the first and only of the day. But I only ask $400, so to make as much as her minimum, I have to work 4 hours. That might be two 2hr appointments, or four 1hr appointments. So, unless I only ever book dinner dates or overnights, not everyone can be the first of the day if I'm going to try to keep up with a $1500 minimum lady.

And somehow I doubt you and FG are seeing $1500 ladies on a regular basis, so she's not representative of the ladies YOU demand such special treatment from. I guarantee you there are things that irk her that probably don't bother me at all. It doesn't make my position or opinion on this topic any less valid.
There are reasons why some ladies can charge $1500 and others $400. You taking someone request personal might be part of the reason. A good attitude must come before a $1500 dollar minimum.

What you said was that you do not mind being insulted for 1500 dollars a day. I suspect that JessicaKnightly would not be offended no matter her rate nor the absurdity of the request. That was what I took from her post. She was not going to be upset by a request and she hoped no one would be upset if she declined a request.

You on the other hand seem to be looking for something to be offended over. I would gladly pay Jessica her rate before I would you yours because of what I perceive as a bad attitude on your part.

Quote:

That analogy doesn't work. If you requested a freshly cooked meal and then demanded that no one else had used the plate that day, whether it had been washed or not, the staff would laugh you out of the building. None of us are trying to serve you "reheated food." We will be fresh and clean when you arrive, or else you should write in your review that she was not and never see her again..
You are mistaking the plate for the food. I requested a fresh plate of food, your vagina. I assume the plate is clean, which is your in call. Hopefully I will not have to request that your in call be clean.

Quote:
You can't pay us to "rent" our vagina, and then get pissed that other people also get to rent it. You want one no one else touches? Put a ring on it and buy it. Otherwise, learn to share. .
Maybe you will understand this analogy. Your pussy is like a pony for rent, not a plate or car. I want a fresh pony to take a ride on. Your pussy can only cum so many times. It is a living breathing beautiful organism. How hard is that to understand? I don't wanna lick no plate, I wanna lick me some fresh VeeGee!

Bonus question . Who played Ponyboy in the movie ''The Outsiders''?

Quote:
And you are once again proving my position on the subject. Gents who request the first appointment absolutely mean that they think we're dirty and disgusting after that. Thanks for the assist, honey.
If that was your point....than yes we are in 100% agreement. Some of us think your vagina is dirty and disgusting with fresh burnt rubber still smoking out of it! It takes mother nature time to get your VeeGee back to its natural state. A good night of sleep usually does the trick no pun intended, thus "First of the Day!"

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 12:46 PM   #182
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
(bandwidth conserved)
For a moment, I thought Ol' Ho' must've posted that Thunderfuck™.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 12:50 PM   #183
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Multiple Quotes, Femnists Rants....ain't but one thing missing, Thank God!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Poor girl got all the makings to be the next...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 01:01 PM   #184
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Poor girl got all the makings to be the next...

Nah, CD - not to be confused with cb, CDB, CB or LD's BBC - is almost as adorable as Yummy's My Pretty Pony stickers-vajazzled coochie.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 01:13 PM   #185
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default “Stay gold, Ponyboy, stay gold.”

Maybe you'll know who played Ponyboy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Bonus question . Who played Ponyboy in the movie ''The Outsiders''?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 01:23 PM   #186
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
... eccie needs a new moderating policy that includes a time out bin and mods who'll drop the fucking hammer.
In San Antonio we have just such a hammer (does it matter that it's a blue hammer?) Now, if only we could find a bin.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 01:25 PM   #187
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
People who live in glass houses should gently lay down the boulders they constantly are attempting to throw at other's houses, hon. Seems they'd get tired of 'em landing on their own feet.

Take a break and go read some philosophy or something. If ya find that a bit more than you can comprehend, then might I suggest, "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. It'd be a start in the right direction for ya, if nothing else and it's a fairly easy and short read. If reading is too much, you might try sitting still and focus on breathing for a while.
Beautiful, Max. Just lovely.

And that last sentence? I may steal it.
Old 11-06-2014, 02:03 PM   #188
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
holy shit....people are still engaging this idiot troll?

fast gunn is proof eccie needs a new moderating policy that includes a time out bin and mods who'll drop the fucking hammer.
Why? What guideline has he broken?

If mods banned people for stupidity, San Antonio would be a barren wasteland...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 02:08 PM   #189
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Why? What guideline has he broken?

sometimes the only guideline needed is whether or not someone is consistently a cunt.

that shouldn't be too hard for you to understand.

anyhow, what the board needs is the ability for mods to put people into a state of suspended animation that allows them to lurk only. no posting, no searching, no private messaging.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 02:08 PM   #190
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

As long as a whore can do this...

I'll see her any time of day.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 02:12 PM   #191
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

That's a bit like "frozen tundra." I find it a superior practice to know the meaning of the words I use. Particularly when I'm using those words to label others.

I suppose that makes it a stupid thing to write. Even for a Houstonian.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 02:16 PM   #192
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Heh.
Old 11-06-2014, 02:20 PM   #193
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Acid Tongue

Shiver!

Are you really this harsh in real life or is it just an act you put on to cover up your basic insecurity?

You strike me as the type of provider that wants to dominate her customers and prefers those that grovel and kowtows at your feet.

Sorry, but that is definitely not me and it seems clear to me that your acid tongue does not endear you to potential new customers who read your posts.

I don't know what you have learned or where, but venom is not a selling point in my world nor attractive in any form or fashion.

. . .From my perspective, providers are supposed to be sweet and adorable and that definitely is not you. Didn't you take the Provider 101 class?

Quote:
Yes, it couldn't possibly just be you.

No need to keep a dossier. All of these shining examples of your wit are located in this and one other thread. I could chase down other posts by you and come up with some gems, I'm sure, but I think we have enough to work with right here.

And if you're crunching numbers, please excuse me for not holding my breath. The simple math Old-T tried to map out for you seemed somewhat beyond your comprehension.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 03:06 PM   #194
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The hammer's waiting. Where's that bin?
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 03:42 PM   #195
john_deere
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
That's a bit like "frozen tundra." I find it a superior practice to know the meaning of the words I use. Particularly when I'm using those words to label others.

I suppose that makes it a stupid thing to write. Even for a Houstonian.
not that i don't support any effort to fuck with wakeup - even when i agree with him (typing that made me feel a little dirty) - but tundra isn't always frozen, so there's that.

we should now declare this shit thread to be about tundra biology.

john_deere is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women