Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2019, 12:23 PM   #16
ilickpussy2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Bigboy.. happy to see that you are able to view the situation in a new light.. Alot has been said here and I know it's not easy to take back comments but I want you to know that we are all in this community together and we should all be on the same side, even though we all have different taste we are all eating at the same table so noone here, I'm talking about others, should ever try to take advantage of another person on here...we all need to realize the real purpose of this site.. P4P , this is not a dating site.. I'm impressed at the way you have come back to redeem yourself and the improvements you're making in your personal life, sounds like you're moving in the right direction !
ilickpussy2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:31 PM   #17
Big.Boy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

And one last thing Bamboo: I never met you, I don’t know you, but I can guess the type of person you are from your profile and review . Trust me, I’m not some Johnny come lately, I’ve been around for a while. I grew up in the game at Clark air base in the Philippines in the 1980s. You probably drive a very expensive car to try to impress these girls, blow all your money playing the game, cry to them when you don’t have money, then tiff these poor gals and leave them never paying what’s due. This will eventually catch up to you , because the word does get around. These gals deserve better. They do this because they need the money to take care of their families, not because they are crazy cum sluts are some if you all call them. I always pay, tip when I can, and even give them a little gift at Christmas time. They deserve are respect because without them. We be left to having to pleasure ourselves. I think you’re the one who needs to look in the mirror and find some way to redeem yourself. I’m done with this thread. Peace to you all
Big.Boy is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:32 PM   #18
Big.Boy
Account Disabled

And one last thing Bamboo: I never met you, I don’t know you, but I can guess the type of person you are from your profile and review . Trust me, I’m not some Johnny come lately, I’ve been around for a while. I grew up in the game at Clark air base in the Philippines in the 1980s. You probably drive a very expensive car to try to impress these girls, blow all your money playing the game, cry to them when you don’t have money, then tiff these poor gals and leave them never paying what’s due. This will eventually catch up to you , because the word does get around. These gals deserve better. They do this because they need the money to take care of their families, not because they are crazy cum sluts are some if you all call them. I always pay, tip when I can, and even give them a little gift at Christmas time. They deserve are respect because without them. We be left to having to pleasure ourselves. I think you’re the one who needs to look in the mirror and find some way to redeem yourself. I’m done with this thread. Peace to you all
Old 04-23-2019, 12:33 PM   #19
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big.Boy View Post
Quesyof the day: if you hate her so much, Banboo, why is her ass still you handle photo? I’m
Funny reading that from you - “Mr. I have a revelation” - all of a sudden less than a week after bashing her. I never said I hate her, so you shouldn’t make assumptions. I just don’t like her anymore for many reasons and I’ve achieved what I wanted with her, so I’ve no further desire in seeing her again - ever.

I’m enjoying torturing you with that image of her ass... Haha! Not really. Just haven’t decided what I want to replace it with yet.

So an even better question: Why are you making such a 180 degree turn from your prior stance about Angie in such a short span of time? Because I’m just not buying your epiphany here. I doubt Jesus and Easter has anything to do with it... Nice to see she’s back to manipulating you again asking her to speak out asking for pity on her behalf.

No. I don’t need redemption like some Christian well doer. And I too proudly defended this country. So I have earned the right to spend my money how I please. Ive earned that too.

Let’s take offline...

BTW: I did give her a second chance and she blew it!!!
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 01:44 PM   #20
Big.Boy
Account Disabled

I’m not some Johnnie come lately here. I grew up at Clark AB in the 70s, cobra gold deployments to Thailand, the stairs at Frankfurt , Spain, Japan, etc. I watch Criminal Minds, so I good at judging character. I’ve seen your kind come and go over the years. You have a narcissistic bent to your personality,thinking you’re better than everyone. You probably drive a very expensive car so you can impress the ladies, but are financially irresponsible. You like the Asian ladies because they are pretty and are vulnerable. You prey and their vulnerability: they poor English kills, the fact that some are working on their green card and don’t want to rock the boat. Their lack of English skills means they probably won’t complain when mistreated. You groom them acting like you will take care of them, be a boyfriend to them. You visit them even though you have no money, saying “I’ll pay you next time”. You tell them you cant pay because you have bills to pay, etc. them you leave them, never seeing them again and stiffing them out of their money.

You’re a real class act. These ladies deserve our gratitude and respect. Without them, we’d be left to pleasuring ourselves. Texas is a big state, but not that big. I’m confident the word will get out about you. When all is done, you’re probably gonna have to move to Florida because you lol be persona non grata in the provider community here. I’m done with this thread..peace
Old 04-23-2019, 03:49 PM   #21
Big.Boy
Account Disabled

ilickpussy2, thanks for the nice conment. Sorry if I was a jerk to you earlier. We’re all human, we all make mistakes, and I’m man enough to admit my errors. Even if I said some harsh things, I would never stoop to the level on short changing or not paying a provider. I always come prepared wish the prop amount of cash, occasionally tip, and even give a little gift at Christmas time or if I know the providers bday, give them a bday gift. They do a service for us and we should show our thanks by paying them properly. Otherwise, we’ll all be jacking off instead
Old 04-23-2019, 05:38 PM   #22
Big.Boy
Account Disabled

Another thing, somewhat related. When you watch shows like Law and Order, the cops always want to get the cell phone to see what text messages are on it because they know people lie, but the text message doesn’t. Just some food for thought ��
Old 04-23-2019, 07:42 PM   #23
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big.Boy View Post
Another thing, somewhat related. When you watch shows like Law and Order, the cops always want to get the cell phone to see what text messages are on it because they know people lie, but the text message doesn’t. Just some food for thought ��
Dude you are so pussy whipped, gullible and confused you wouldn’t know a lie from the truth if it hit you right between the eyes - regardless if it were in a text or in person. So you sat down and had a conversation with the devil disguised as a Thai woman. She manipulated you again... You’re weak!

This ain’t Hollywood bro! No cop has anyone’s phone. And anyone can lie using any medium at anytime. This is real life not Hollywood not Disneyland. It’s real life! Do you really think those orders you got in the military were always the truth jus because they were written billets? People lie. You gotta figure out who and make choices with less than perfect information.

And no one really cares about Angie unless she’s sucking their cocks. Is that why you shifted gears? Again, you’re weak! She’s shared everyone’s texts, PMs, ROS and ML posts with everyone she’s been with here. Nice hairpiece btw. Yes she showed me that.

But you just couldn’t keep your fucking mouth shut could you - even when you said you’re done here? Stop bitching in public [Staff edit. M] Take it offline like I said. I’m done now with you and your almost 40 year old Thai whore, Angie. You just made her look worse by exacerbating her drama that you brought to the surface in the first place, but now you’re using this public platform to try and redeem yourself and her by sweeping all your and her bullshit under the rug. You’re just as big a piece of shit as her for agreeing to be her mouthpiece and conduit for communication because I cut her off. It’s funny how you and her both can burn shit to the ground with your ignorance.

And btw: you need to learn where to use the word narcissistic. Your use of big words just amplify your ignorance.

Done! So write your rebuttal but I’m not stooping to your level with a reply. I’m truly done with you both.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 03:04 AM   #24
Big.Boy
Account Disabled

Hi Cheap Charlie, I mean Bamboo. Being married to an Asian, I know the Asian community is very tight knit, and the gets around quickly when bad things happens to one of them. You sound desperate because you know the word is going to get out about you and your gig is up. No more exploiting the young Asian gals. No more taking advantage of their vulnerability, their lack of English skills, so you can short change them, not pay them, and other devious things. When I was at Clark, I got arrested by town patrol for beating the crap out of a guy who was jacking around a gal at one of the agogo bars. Copsbto mevto the stockade where I was released to my commander. I thought my career was dead before I completed my first duty assignment. My commander said, “ I “I heard what happened and why you did it. officially, don’t ever do that again. Unofficially, I’d do the same thing if I were in your shoes.” I also know that if you push the Asians around too much, they will getting don’t just get mad, they get more than even. For your sake, I hope you have eyes in the back of your head because retribution from Asians is not pretty
Old 04-24-2019, 03:30 AM   #25
Big.Boy
Account Disabled

Bamboo, what was your MOS is the military? Douchebag?
Old 04-24-2019, 09:52 AM   #26
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Closing this thread for now until I can get to my computer and fully assess.

Big.Boy and BigBamboo...

You two need to back off and cool off. Do it now. I will not ask again.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 11:48 PM   #27
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Thread reopened.

Keep it polite and civil. For those who do not, there are plenty of points to go around.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 01:37 AM   #28
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Big boy: what a true gentleman.

Oh boy, the transparency is really coming through ladies.

Big boy, again, oooh boy! I’m sure the Thai ladies will be appreciating the warning. (Thank god)

Thai Angie, ummmm hot AF. SWEET as hell also! Rollercoaster of emotions? If I were a Thai loving guy, SIGN ME UP. lmao.
Ez5417 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 03:05 AM   #29
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thai for days... She's a beautiful lady & seems very classy.

Sorry to hear about your falling out. I love to see gents who apologize and treat ladies well. Even though we do what we do we are still human. Crap happens ��

Well Angie I wish you lots of love and plenty of orgasms.. Lol

Xo
Lex
Secret Encounters is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women