Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Questions for the Staff - Dallas
Questions for the Staff - Dallas Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60153
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-06-2015, 08:37 AM   #1
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

User ID: 16382
My ECCIE Reviews
Post ~~ x NEW PREGUNTA (>?<) for ...Code Posting Professionals. (X4)

Anyone who can tell me something to either distract my intentions, or (not even better) remove my desire to care about the progressive issues, Generally incorporated in my THINK PLACE.... ( INDEPENDENT DRIVE TRAIN)

THIS pOst is FOR you.

Used to be... I could post a POST( lol )... here as well AZ ON backpage, craigslist, and other various{ [assunsdry], (ref, added newword). } sites still in the making ...That I COULD... in fact, insert pictures off my personal storage VIA vb code bracketeering... {ditto on the added new word } easily, quickly, and efficiently with just a couple of brackets and a file location. I am positive that this is probably going to go south in that if you insert a file location from your pc.. and someone opens the POST... and then views source.. they , then have access to itty bitty and great big views of everything you have on your hard drive.. and everyone elses soft passengers who have viewed and then deleted your PRIVATE photo shop.... (reguardless of the reasons you posted your personal naked self someplace... )

however.... I just need to UNDERSTAND WHY... when this was realized... INSTEAD of supplying us idiots with a program to BRACKET A PIC AT A TIME... some programming pimp decided that we must now use a BUCKET TRUCK to post our intentions and internal LIGHTS...

Is it because they saw this as an opportunity to cloud your perception about WTF you AREN'T SHOWING... ... so that when they DIE... OR GO COMOTOSE... they are bombarded with images they BOTH DELETED AND STORED IN SOMEONE ELSES CLOUD ?

just a real troublesome hump for me... so I thought I'd ask here first ... before I trade my sanity in 'lou' of prison.

So,.. backing up... To the ..'HOW TO POST A PICTURE' without putting it in someone elses wagon...
I know there's a way to do it....( TO REITERATE)... the only obvious ways are to make you have to register with a photo bucket or a pic storage facility... (much like Scotts Landing or some other Dock.. where you have to PAY just to store your boat,... and then everyone knows where your solace is.

(AND THAT TOTALLY SUCKS.. INCIDENTALLY)

Its almost like its encouragement to steel from peter to buy your own cove so you can park your BOAT and all its life preservers and skis, and bumper guards ya use when you've had too much too drink ...but need gasoline and OIL to go back to your cove....

(etc,etc... rambling eXscused, I hope)

But anyway...

The point and the inquiry I'm after is WHY DOES USER FRIENDLY change itself into user want to throw computer out of WINDOW FROM the MT HOURs that you spend screwing with its ridiculous return on time, hope, loneliness, engagement to a F'ING lie... (etc).. investment of THE BEST OF YOU ...

you savy?

Because if you ARE NOT LIFE suckers , and you are anything at all like me.. (except way smarter.. I'll concede)... and you are not just trying to make us invest valuable UPRIGHT (but tired) time attached to your ftp site..., then you would make this act of.. 'WANT TO POST A PICTURE...".. along with a myriad of other options wich should be simple acts of humor, integrity, character, and thought provoking for others.... more SIMPLE..... WAY MORE SIMPLE. Integrity has a place... I just can't find it.

sO .. iS tHere A wAy ? ? ?

I recognoze {ditto3} that I am not exactly the prime candidate for friendly discussion or EVEN respect up in here..,, BUT BUTT...BUUTTTTT... yOU CAN'T judge a Blade of Grass by a long shot photo of it, however, In HArd times such as these, you must land beside it and get to know it.

I'm just trying to avoid another entity to 'hate'...yet another digital ally or robotic drain due to bullying, ignoring, leaking, not plugging, and not punch lining..... etc. If you know what I mean.....

pLEASE SLATHER a respectful response to my question and forgive my personal need to ACTUALLY beg for your respect... which, at times, seems to be an inverted response to being a long time member of most places I visit.

Peace love, Harmon knees .. and may the rolling rocks miss your mind.. unless you DESIRE for them to hit you square on.

Old 11-06-2015, 08:48 AM   #2
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Contact the staff..
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women