Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2017, 07:16 PM   #1
Releasemyload
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7
Default Upclass women

Ok I'm new here. Given. I have read a lot of the older post and all of the new ones. I would love to stay silent, not really, a dive head first into everything. It bothers me that a lot of the guys in the panhandle refer to our ladies not being in the same class as NY or other places. I've been in NY, Calf, Paris Amsterdam (god I love that place) Japan and Thailand he'll I even got head from an aborigine on the beach in Brazil. And the one thing all of the ladies are is high class. I'll set any women on here in the panhandle with any other women out there. If you don't understand here it is. YOU TREAT THE LADY WITH RESPECT AND YOU WILL BE Given IT IN RETURN. It is that simple, respect comes in many forms. Shower before getting there. Or take a shower with them. It is great foreplay. Don't haggle over $. She cuts you a deal. Leave the rest in tip for what she normally charges. And please. Just because she slept in and did not responded to you right then. She does have a life out side of this hobby. Everybody can read my reviews. You want to know how I get the ladies to do what I want. Easy. I treat them. The way I want to be treated.
Releasemyload is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 07:37 PM   #2
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Amen! And that's why pleasuring you is such a pleasure!
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 07:58 PM   #3
duraman
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

You nailed it. They are opening up their lives for us to come in and share Somme time with them. Show them the respect they deserve.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:02 PM   #4
Oldsailor64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Well said Release.....respect is the key....people call me a white knight here in West Texas as I defend legit providers. I have had a lot of experience all over the world and Respect....no matter where you are will pay dividends in the long run. As a result...have had some amazing experiences.....if the few negative reviews I have had, I give the provider the benefit of the doubt. I don't attack them.....they have a life and a story and although there are some very bad providers, I have found for the most part....those on ECCIE will give you a positive experience if you treat them with respect.

See you soon Laney!!
Oldsailor64 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:48 PM   #5
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Releasemyload View Post
Ok I'm new here. Given. I have read a lot of the older post and all of the new ones. I would love to stay silent, not really, a dive head first into everything. It bothers me that a lot of the guys in the panhandle refer to our ladies not being in the same class as NY or other places. I've been in NY, Calf, Paris Amsterdam (god I love that place) Japan and Thailand he'll I even got head from an aborigine on the beach in Brazil. And the one thing all of the ladies are is high class. I'll set any women on here in the panhandle with any other women out there. If you don't understand here it is. YOU TREAT THE LADY WITH RESPECT AND YOU WILL BE Given IT IN RETURN. It is that simple, respect comes in many forms. Shower before getting there. Or take a shower with them. It is great foreplay. Don't haggle over $. She cuts you a deal. Leave the rest in tip for what she normally charges. And please. Just because she slept in and did not responded to you right then. She does have a life out side of this hobby. Everybody can read my reviews. You want to know how I get the ladies to do what I want. Easy. I treat them. The way I want to be treated.
Amen brother!! I too have sampled delightful providers in many parts of the country and around the world. Pensacola has ladies as awesome as anywhere!! I's actually pretty remarkable when yon consider that it's really a pretty small market.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:56 PM   #6
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsailor64 View Post
Well said Release.....respect is the key....people call me a white knight here in West Texas as I defend legit providers. I have had a lot of experience all over the world and Respect....no matter where you are will pay dividends in the long run. As a result...have had some amazing experiences.....if the few negative reviews I have had, I give the provider the benefit of the doubt. I don't attack them.....they have a life and a story and although there are some very bad providers, I have found for the most part....those on ECCIE will give you a positive experience if you treat them with respect.

See you soon Laney!!
Right on Master Chief!! Respect and consideration for others. It'll take you a long way in today's world where it seems to be getting to be a rare virtue. I like to think that it gets me more mileage and better experiences from the ladies I see, but that's not really why I treat them with kindness and respect. I like to have more than just a physical connection, over the years (more than I care to admit) I've met some really fascinating, lovely, charming and intelligent ladies in this hobby. A few here in Pensacola definitely fit that description.....and I'll probably discover even more.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 09:27 PM   #7
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Can't wait!
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 09:54 PM   #8
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Releasemyload View Post
YOU TREAT THE LADY WITH RESPECT AND YOU WILL BE Given IT IN RETURN. It is that simple, respect comes in many forms. Shower before getting there. Or take a shower with them. It is great foreplay. Don't haggle over $. She cuts you a deal. Leave the rest in tip for what she normally charges. And please. Just because she slept in and did not responded to you right then. She does have a life out side of this hobby. Everybody can read my reviews. You want to know how I get the ladies to do what I want. Easy. I treat them. The way I want to be treated.
It REALLY is .
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 12:29 AM   #9
vicrom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I agree. I don't get out much and when I do I want to do it right. Respect and being nice will get you a long way. If there is a half hour rate and an hour rate, I always pay for the hour. I'd rather have time and not need it than run out of time and not be satisfied. I think it's silly to haggle over a small amount and screw up any chemistry you might have with the lady.
vicrom is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 07:25 AM   #10
Pmon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

It's good to see I'm not alone when it comes to my view of the women who make this hobby what it is. I'll never understand some of the attitudes I see, especially from guys who see providers as nothing more than pussy for rent. Maybe I'm just cut from different cloth, but there is nothing about how our lovely ladies choose to support themselves that makes them less deserving of respect than any one else. True, you do find some that don't really like men and try to take advantage, but they're easy to weed out. I always look for a connection. I enjoy the hobby most when I'm with a lady who is essentially a compensated FWB. The financial side then becomes a plus because that's what keeps it truly NSA, and you ladies become a better girlfriend than most RL girlfriends.
Pmon is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 04:15 AM   #11
Releasemyload
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Nicely stated all could not add more to it myself.
Releasemyload is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women