Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2009, 11:07 PM   #1
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews
Default another great social in July............

well it was another spectacular event..thank you summer, ragin and tgo....there were alot of beautiful women there tonight...alot of new faces.....and of course all you gorgeous men were there....
i had a blast as usual, and cant wait til the next one.....i would
say more but i must wait till the others post....

well where was my birthday boy? we changed cloths just for
you and you didnt show....thats ok the other men loved the
show.....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 05:29 AM   #2
TBONE
Medium Rare

fawn
Sorry but your girfriend kept the birthday boy VERY busy last night!! I bet the guys loved your outfits...maybe a raincheck?

Sorry we missed another good one but glad you and everyone attending had a blast!!
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:20 AM   #3
steverino50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 103

I am sorry I couldn't be there but Fawn and her girlfriend really know how to do a birthday up right!
steverino50 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:22 AM   #4
fawn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBONE View Post
fawn
Sorry but your girfriend kept the birthday boy VERY busy last night!! I bet the guys loved your outfits...maybe a raincheck?

Sorry we missed another good one but glad you and everyone attending had a blast!!
all that matters is that you had a Happy Birthday.....and i'm sure my
girl friend made that happen......she is the best present you could
have asked for......
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:26 AM   #5
fawn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
all that matters is that you had a Happy Birthday.....and i'm sure my
girl friend made that happen......she is the best present you could
have asked for......
why thank you steverino, we really try to do things right....and yes i wish we had took a picture of what we wearing.....some of the looks on people faces when we walked out.....it was priceless..sorry you could be there, but
we understood...glad you made it home safe....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:23 AM   #6
guest102309
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Fawn so sorry that I had to leave before the costume change. I would have loved to see what they looked like. Nevertheless you and your sidekick looked marvelous in your entrance outfits.
guest102309 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:23 AM   #7
fubar
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Fawn you cock blocked me all night long.............LOL
I have a big time hangover. My head aches and my 10:00 am session today is not responding to phone, text or emails. That may be a good thing.
fubar is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:50 AM   #8
chipper
Ambassador

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews

A very special thanks to all the Ladies that showed up before I had to leave.
chipper is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:55 AM   #9
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
why thank you steverino, we really try to do things right....and yes i wish we had took a picture of what we wearing.....some of the looks on people faces when we walked out.....it was priceless..sorry you could be there, but
we understood...glad you made it home safe....
so, do tell us inquiring minds that weren't able to see those costume what they were all about and, more importantly, how well they were received ??

sorry i couldnt make it either, a good friend is going thru major upsets in her relationship and needed someone to be there for her.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:14 AM   #10
fawn
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
so, do tell us inquiring minds that weren't able to see those costume what they were all about and, more importantly, how well they were received ??

sorry i couldnt make it either, a good friend is going thru major upsets in her relationship and needed someone to be there for her.

im sorry to hear about your friend pmdelites....and i will let some of the guys
tell you what they thought about the costumes me and my side kick wore.....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:53 AM   #11
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

What a difference a few months can make in someone. I can't remember a time when I have ever had more fun at a party. Was it just me or did time fly by SO FAST. So many beautiful women! I was like a kid in a candy store! My eyes were sending so much information to my brain I thought it was going to have a melt down.

I got to meet one of the most beautiful ladies from out of state in the business! In a very sexy red dress. She seemed to draw a lot of attention where ever she decided to go. Had a great conversation she was really something else!

Then Fawn and her friend came out after the outfit change. DAMN......You guys looked amazing! Both of you are in big trouble though.....My neck is hurting from having to turn everytime you guys walked by me. Settlement? LOL!

My mistress made a late appearance and my goodness can she wear a pair of jeans. She had on quite abit more this time because she wasn't feeling well. After a stiff drink though she was ready to dance and P A R T Y. I always enjoy spending time with you!

Then unfortunately it started getting late and it was getting time to go. A very special thank you to the out of town visitor who gave me a kiss that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Fawn might have some competition if she chooses to enter the next kissing contest.

I had a lot of fun and met a couple new ladies. There were about 4 or 5 or 10 that I didn't get to meet. I will make more of an effort to see you ladies at the next one! Don't really know what I am going to do when it comes time to see the next lady though. Maybe draw names out of a hat to make it fair. Roulette with providers maybe? My goodness, that one hell of a time!
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:07 AM   #12
Reese Foster
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Sidekick..signing in..lol. I had a wonderful time and I am so glad that Fawn can talk me into some of these things! It was good seeing all of you.
Reese Foster is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 02:30 PM   #13
ControlFreak
BANNED

Encounters: 19
Thumbs up I too want to thank the hosts and hostess

I too want to thank the hosts and hostess for another stellar performance, I enjoyed seeing some familiar faces I have not seen for a while, of course I am talking about lovely ladies not you horny men. I had a nice time and met many people that I have had some jabs with and it was nice to know they are like me and didnt take it personally, I also met some providers that are not new, but I had never seen them in person before. I was totally impressed with many of you lovely ladies and you know who I am talking about. I dont like to mention names in this type of conversation. I will say this I do not BS people. I can tell you my list is getting unmanageable. I had to add quite a few last night. I met many new providers and hobbyist and I welcome you to the group. You know some things occur that makes you feel really good, well one of those happened to me last night. About a week ago, I had gotten a PM from a hobbyist wanting to know if I would be there last night, he had very nice things to say to me in the PM and his reason for the question was I want to shake your hand. I had sent back yes I would be there and would enjoy meeting him I was sure. About half way through the meeting the young man who I had never met before came up to me stuck his hand out and of course we shook hands and he introduced himself. I will not divulge his name but I went him to know I truly appreciated his gesture and it really meant a lot to me. This hobby is filled with many great people on both sides of the aisle, sure there will always be some bad actors but by far the majority are really wonderful and at the top of the list are our Hosts and Hostess, the moderators from the various boards and the owners of the sites that allow us to all enjoy each other in an orderly exchange of information, social interaction and some really great friendships that we are able to establish because of them. We owe all of you our thanks and gratitude for a job well done.
ControlFreak is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:00 PM   #14
Dasani
Account Disabled

User ID: 1567
Location: "Dallas/Ft. Worth" Call PM or email to book! Several Ladies available
Default Man..

I will catch one, one of these days. Hope everyone Enjoyed.
Dasani is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:34 PM   #15
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a lovely time and promised Fawn I would come over here and visit more. It's always so nice to see so many friendly people and get to visit!
vnurse is offline   Quote