Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2017, 12:41 PM   #136
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So does this mean you'll lose some weight? 25 pounds?

That would make those stripper slides a little easier for you and the guest, since you like to be on top! Just some positive, constructive suggestions.
LL I think it's time you left this gal alone. Capice?

Granted, she won't be an English professor anytime soon, but that's neither here nor there on a hooker board..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 12:42 PM   #137
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Meh...just let it go. The more you respond to him the more you will be provoked. BTW...i would prefer 125lbs over 100lbs all day long...
rustyshackleford112.7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 01:17 PM   #138
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7 View Post
Meh...just let it go. The more you respond to him the more you will be provoked. BTW...i would prefer 125lbs over 100lbs all day long...
Thank you im over it i cant let no one get me that upset i was a 100lbs when started it was depression,everyone tells me i look great now,why i let that affect me i have no clue human i suppose but other lies to set it off im over it ,, but thank you again
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 01:24 PM   #139
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Thank you im over it i cant let no one get me that upset i was a 100lbs when started it was depression,everyone tells me i look great now,why i let that affect me i have no clue human i suppose but other lies to set it off im over it ,, but thank you again
I can't let "anyone" get me that upset...haha. Hope you get my sense of humor by now...I'll be in touch next week..
rustyshackleford112.7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 06:25 PM   #140
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I can't let "anyone" get me that upset...haha. Hope you get my sense of humor by now...I'll be in touch next week..
i do get it now lol and i know but there just some things i cant deal with and its been happening over a while....now you see....

Yes cant wait to meat this hot tan body ...your in trouble now you're getting a good spanking next week lol you have my # call anytime and just confirm the day and time ,well until we meet

And thank you again your cool in my book babe no hard feelings at all you will see how fun i am

Cendell M
Old 11-17-2017, 06:27 PM   #141
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
AW SHUT THE FUCK UP DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH TO TRY AND HAVE ME BAND PLEASE GET HELP I DAMN SURE DIDNT PM YOU FOR A SESSION SO WHATS THAT SAY YOUR REALLY REACHING AND DON CALL ME LITTLE GIRL YOU DONT SCARE ME,UNTIL A MOD STEPS IN WHICH YOU ARE NOT YOU CAN KISS ME LOVELY ASS, AND FOR THE REST OF YOUR NASTY SHIT WELL IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT !!! Le sorry again LL triggered much over that hahaha,,,,now im done with you you make me sick
Calm down a bit. This is not designed to rile you up. We are all here for a little thing called fun. No one, ok, let me qualify that, Atleast I am not here to mess up anyone's day. I am outspoken as to my views so I speak my mind all the time. But hey, I don't mean to get u so mad that u have to use all caps in responding.

This is my last post on this thread coz I think it's gone way past what the OP was talking about. Calm down people and happy hobbying.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 06:36 PM   #142
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquit View Post
Calm down a bit. This is not designed to rile you up. We are all here for a little thing called fun. No one, ok, let me qualify that, Atleast I am not here to mess up anyone's day. I am outspoken as to my views so I speak my mind all the time. But hey, I don't mean to get u so mad that u have to use all caps in responding.

This is my last post on this thread coz I think it's gone way past what the OP was talking about. Calm down people and happy hobbying.
honestly it wasn't your really except the comments on the reviews i run my business well and thresh is my friend ,but i don't do splat or discount and even if so it should be my business if you look at his view count it is very profitable when its slow for us local girls ...some participate in what ever actions they feel comfortable,that there right i don't ....i have the vid to prove it. that's why i got upset only him and i was there and i have the proof on vid that i dont do that, but i knock know one for what they chose to do. Now what pissed me really off well you can read the thread of disrespect it been going on with him and i for along time , he very good at not telling the the truth but its over and done and no hard feelings ....

Thank you and i hope were good im sorry as well

Cendell M
Old 11-18-2017, 06:48 AM   #143
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post

Granted, she won't be an English professor anytime soon, but that's neither here nor there on a hooker board..
Oh, I do, ever since I wouldn't schedule with her when she asked.

And her accusations and threats in this thread support that decision, but you make yours about who you want to see and I'll make mine. Capice?

You can go to the bank on this one: When some sleazy hooker (or any posters) start spuriously accusing you of being something or things you are not, whether "employment" or "personal' I will express my displeasure of them doing so UNLESS THEY POST DIRECT EVIDENCE/FACTS (not ignorance opinions) and post that "displeaure" even of the mods think lying about people's RW information is not a board offense. And if any posts my RW information I will complain (because I'm not inviting it!) ... and FYI NONE OF WHAT SHE OR SISSYLIPS POSTED ABOUT ME IS TRUE!

I won't even comment about you wanting to have sex with her!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 07:04 AM   #144
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

^^but wait, you just did..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 07:15 AM   #145
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
But "wait" I "just did" what?

And while you're "defending" her and entertaining see her ...

... please note her suggestion of using a "video" of a session!

"Buyer Beware"!

It was public knowledge you expressed an interest?

In this thread alone ... she's gone from "No SS" to SS's!!!

A "little" research on her posting history would help!

"Gal" ... to me she's a "poster" and gender is has absolutely nothing to do with it as far as I am concerned. You're playing to the "gender card" and the pure accusation that I "abuse women" or "abuse providers"! Looks like you do a little gossip-fake news yourself!
Old 11-18-2017, 07:20 AM   #146
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
BTW...i would prefer 125lbs over 100lbs all day long...
How about 150 over 125?
Old 11-18-2017, 07:22 AM   #147
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Is LexusLover picking on yet another Provider?

Cendell M, pay no attention to LexusLover. He is a danger to the community and shoulf be avoided at all cost.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...pot-misogynist

12 Ways to Spot a Misogynist

Men who hate women may not consciously realize it. But their actions reveal them

The misogynists. You may have heard of them. But what you may not realize is that they can be anywhere around you. They are notoriously hard to spot. They do not come with a label attached, and they may even come across as pro-woman.
In most cases, misogynists do not even know that they hate women. Misogyny is typically an unconscious hatred that men form early in life, often as a result of a trauma involving a female figure they trusted. An abusive or negligent mother, sister, teacher or girlfriend can plant a seed deep down in their brain’s subcortical matter.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 07:29 AM   #148
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I won't even comment about you wanting to have sex with her!
Quote:
Quote:
But "wait" I "just did" what?

!
You will have no luck with a reasoned debate with this guy....LexusLover will knock you out, suck your dick and then call you gay with your cum freshly splashed on his lips!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:13 AM   #149
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Doesn't take Mr. Troll long to chime in with his 2 cents worth!

Here's the "rest of the story"!

Quote:
Can you just leave me alone I don't bother you or anyone for that matter OP wanted to see me I declined Mr ECCIE president....im disabling my account y'all all got what you wanted OP I've asked for account to be disabled thanks Mr I never thread or start shit so y are you in my BUISNESS I am here BC this was all I had well it's gone now so fuckin don't worry abt my shit hope y'all are all happy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
This is the part you said about tipping.

The post WASNT EVEN ABOUT YOU TO BEGIN WITH FROM WHAT I GATHER! C.R. MENTIONED YOUR NAME IN A COMPARISON OF T.I.P.P.I.N.G , then you start acting all BATSHIT FUCKING CRAZY !
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
Yeah, you were active today and so that means your account is not disabled. I guess you were going after a pitty party?

EDIT: Not to mention the fact that you actually did not post to have your account disabled....
Quote:
O pitty lol yes exactly right o it's being disabled you fuckin ignort trick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlie Raines View Post
**Ignorant...
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059271440

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059271388

The word is spelled .... "**Ignorant" ... WTF.

The topic is "stipper slides" and CM claimed she didn't do them, and when it looked like she might lose some business she suddenly "found Jesus" and decided it was "ok" in 2017.

Like earlier this year she was "history" at her request!
Old 11-18-2017, 08:38 AM   #150
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Cendell M....pay no attention to LL. He is a menace to the community

Quote:
Doesn't take Mr. Troll long to chime in with his 2 cents worth!

Here's the "rest of the story"!

!
Still picking on the lady I see.

What's a matter , you run out of ladies to pick on in the Alert section?

Cendell M....pay no attention to LL. He is a menace to the community.

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women