Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2017, 09:55 AM   #61
KandiiCakesXXX
Ebony Goddess

User ID: 380226
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting perspective ^^ I concur.
KandiiCakesXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 01:53 PM   #62
Fishpie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTODON View Post
While it may or not be a bubble the values we're seeing now will not sustain. The governments of the world will allow it to exist in the long run but you're nuts if you don't think they are going to put a smash on the unchecked beast it is now.
Once you've been around long enough, you'll know that the governments can't stop this. They can try their best but there's always a new route to take around their blocks. That's the whole point of cryptocurrency.
Fishpie is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 10:21 PM   #63
catlover26
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

LOL - gov'ts can shut this down. It's decentralized. Read up some more before you start making wild accusations about the future of blockchain and crypto.

coinmarketcap.com

$566,551,928,990 - Market Cap
over $40 billion in the past 24 hours traded

We now have completely decentralized exchanges for crypto - trading platforms that aren't centralized! Not central authority or point of failure (minus the DNS hacking that occurred later today, but another tech will solve that once it's finalized)

We are in the early stages still and all this tech is the protocol layer. Low level nerdy shit that I highly enjoy charging my high prices to solve problems for my clients.

This how the internet runs: HTTP protocols. IP address. Packets. That's the web's protocol layer. You think of this stuff when you visit eccie? Nope because the web browser abstracts the user away from the protocols.

Products & platforms are being build NOW to do this for the average users that blockchain and crypto don't have currently. Once we have those released. More money & users will continue to pour into the space driving up the value of each coin that serves a purpose.

BTC, ETH, and LTC are in great buying dip right meow.
catlover26 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 10:19 AM   #64
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

All I know is I left about 10 bucks in change in my wallet a year ago opened wallet recently and its 150 now. Thats 3 x my original deposit before i bought what i wanted. May need to buy more coin.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 06:01 PM   #65
MASTODON
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpie View Post
Once you've been around long enough, you'll know that the governments can't stop this. They can try their best but there's always a new route to take around their blocks. That's the whole point of cryptocurrency.
Once I've been around long enough? lol I've been around a minute, thanks. Yes, there will always be a way to go around regulation, it just won't be exploding thousands of percents like it is now. It'll be a smaller underground thing and not what it has become. I trade crypto. It has made me a lot of money. I just know without emotion or bias where its headed.
MASTODON is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 06:04 PM   #66
MASTODON
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover26 View Post
LOL - gov'ts can shut this down. It's decentralized. Read up some more before you start making wild accusations about the future of blockchain and crypto.
No one is talking about it being "shut down". If you think governments and regulations can't damage the shit out of it in its current state you're in for it.
MASTODON is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 04:13 AM   #67
Eclipp
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
I was almost ready to jump on the bitcoin bandwagon, but I have concerns about the speed of transactions, and the power involved in mining. I am hearing some transactions are hanging in the balance and the transactions are getting expensive as far as the electricity required.

I think a lot of people are just jumping in due to the bubble, but it's too early in the game to see how it plays out and I am personally not a gambler. Not when it comes to money.

I do believe cryptocurrency is the wave of the future but I have a feeling bitcoin is going to be the beta version compared to others currencies that have faster transactions. As Japjapjap said, it could crash to a more realistic level.
Katie, your command of blockchain and crypto is very sexy. Bravo.
Eclipp is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 10:01 AM   #68
Ruann soka
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 297584
My ECCIE Reviews

I accept Bitcoin from clients and love it! So far no problems. My little wallet is quickly multiplying. So come schedule with me
Ruann soka is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 06:23 PM   #69
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruann soka View Post
I accept Bitcoin from clients and love it! So far no problems. My little wallet is quickly multiplying. So come schedule with me
Serious question-

Values fluctuate by the hour with cryptos.

Do you accept the $ value at the beginning or end of the session?

Who eats the transfer fees?
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 07:50 AM   #70
Ruann soka
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 297584
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
Serious question-

Values fluctuate by the hour with cryptos.

Do you accept the $ value at the beginning or end of the session?

Who eats the transfer fees?
I guess you could say the client eats the transfer fees because the clients that have contacted me and asked me do I take it, usually give me a shit ton not just $$/$$$ for our time. I usually get $$$$$+ because they say they invested a long time ago and have a ton saved up. So they just give it to.
Ruann soka is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women