Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2022, 01:30 AM   #1
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16
Default Land contract real estate help

I was Rip off by Jeff Todd who instead I sell my house land contract. He mad threat I he would get commission any way If did not follow though. Which I did not know at time was a false threat. Since terms meant of cash sale not any type of sale. He deliberately hid the MLS listing agreement form when singeing the listing agreement. This was on a listing price which was low end of fair listing value. As he Used False Unreal Comps and Listed My house 7284 Lozier, Warren MI 48091 Grossly below Market Value commuted fraud. The house was in good condition new paint and inside and out new roof, plum new utility room, new flooring nice shape. I hired Jeff Todd to sell a house I own in warren and live of 9 years which he cheated me with his buddy William Jack Johnson who Jeff Todd help get a good deal on the house.

This land contract Idea came up after he told me I was silly and should take a 20K offer on house despite the listing agreement was for $29900. At this point I want him off sale however I had a listing agreement with him.

DEC 8, 2016 Before I even had the closing paper work to sing I received a Email from DTE Energy of a service switch. I call Jeff toad about this and explain William Jack Johnson had no rights to the house. Jeff toad told said what different is it going make he buying he house any way and if you don’t let sing than the pipes will freezes and the broker going to get his commission anyway as said in November. I still not sure how he would collect other than false billing but scared I sing the papers.

DEC 15,2016 Jeff Toad call me and ask me if I will sell the land contract for 10k and tell me the buyer is not going to pay I because told not since both work in same office. I price lawyers and tell him I will get one 3K and the he tells an Investor he has for 10K I tell him the same thing about a lawyer. Then Jeff Todd emails me what lowest price I could sell for I say 12K then after ask him about insurance he tells me he will buy it for 12K, he send me a purchase agreement for 12k with some stipulations that I cross off I cross off More. I agree at this point hoping to get some money however I did not even recive the whole $12000 had to a risking transfer I know regent Kelly Williams in Shawnee My friend Eric told me Jeff toad said I (Derek) just a dummy who went though and divorce and he allies get Investor a good deal when he was trying to get a contract to manage out his apartments and houses. I know now this is insider buying and is very Dishonest.

Jeff toad and William Jack Johnson committed the fallowing crimes, falsifying a credit report, which is grand Theft. Falsifying marking reports and deceptive marking thought canceling potential buyer. Badgering a seller into selling a bad deal causing me a huge mega lost emotional stress.

Then land contract Jeff Todd said was a Full offer netted me far less even more so he had the title company not do a deed in lure of foreclosure. Instead falsie deeds to deed it over to buddy.
Ripmany is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women