Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2017, 03:44 AM   #121
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
POST EM UITB IM CONFUSED CUZ I DONT REM EVER PM YOUR ASS BUT I GOT SOMETHING ON YOU SO LETS PLAY TIT FOR TAT AINT NEVER SCARED
If we've never communicated "off the forums" how do you have "something" on me. ... Gossip? Other than being incapable of writing a sentence in English you're the one with "memory" issues, whether it's intentional or induced.

Your threat to disclose "something" about another poster that you have "learned" from them is reason enough not to see you!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 04:04 AM   #122
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post
××××××××××××××××××××××××

BW- Perhaps you should quit the provider life if you are so worried about contracting STD's. It's that simple.
Says a lot about u. So...providers who worry about STD's should stop providing? Just about covers more than 90% of them. I disagree with your statement and think all providers should worry and choose the level of activities they r comfy with.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 04:16 AM   #123
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In my personal life, I don't mind grinding on a nice warm cock for a warm up or to completion...
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 04:40 AM   #124
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Remember please last correction since you think you're going to call me an outer an dangerous quote from you "so you dont mind i post the pm's you sent me " LOL I NEVER THREATENED THAT I JUST SIMPLY PROVED YOU WERE GOING TO OUT ME BUT HAD NO EVIDENCE CUZ NEVER HAPPENED,I SIMPLY ASKED THE QUESTION OF IF YOU PM ME TALK TO ME DO I HAVE YOUR PHONE #!!!

Now who the threatening outer with no substance ....rhetorical thank you

NOT ME...your welcome i cleared that up for you like i said losing your memory in your old age....it happens

Good day LL
Cendell I think you're great and super hot and I should have linked up (hooked up u know, no pun intended) with you long ago (sorry! mea culpa! you can spank me-really hard), but Coed can be kind of tricky. I speak from experience; out of my 14 bans, probably 12 came in Coed. Pro tip-this forum might not be the best venue for the use of your greatest skills, two of which happen to be sucking a mean dick, and fucking like a hot banshee in heat (<that's a compliment btw)...

i'm not saying you necessarily have to worry about points or bans, it's just that-the look, u know-it's not like super duper flattering, if you catch my drift. ijs. And yes, I'll still respect you in the morning. promise...

Btw, LL is a handful. he sometimes gets the best of me too, but not always; not always...
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 04:55 AM   #125
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
In my personal life, I don't mind grinding on a nice warm cock for a warm up or to completion...
Amen some oF these trolls put us down yet there he cuz they cant get RW pussy to ride that tiny peepee in the real world....not all gents just le oops ll and iquit which he should

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquit View Post
Says a lot about u. So...providers who worry about STD's should stop providing? Just about covers more than 90% of them. I disagree with your statement and think all providers should worry and choose the level of activities they r comfy with.
your a certified moron,as i stated before and ill say it again its our business you dont like it dont do it ....who the fuck are you to say we should quit providing cuz MR ECCIE PRESIDENT DONT LIKE SS FREAKIN MOMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
If we've never communicated "off the forums" how do you have "something" on me. ... Gossip? Other than being incapable of writing a sentence in English you're the one with "memory" issues, whether it's intentional or induced.

Your threat to disclose "something" about another poster that you have "learned" from them is reason enough not to see you!
Quote:
Yes, and weren't you going to leave Eccie?
'

Again mr senile i never said that you said i pm you old funky ass and i said prove it as in post it UITB ,called that bluff cuz Your geriatric senile old ass said i pm you FALSE you posted open comm on the fine gent thread once again numb nuts POST OPEN COMM ON A FORUM IN PUBLIC ....REM DARTH STEPPED IN THATS NOT PRIVATE PM YOU MORON OF A DISGRACE.

Now go back and read cuz your old ass is losing your memory You pm me talk to me and called me thats how i know you , you can crawfish all you want but you and i know the truth you just dont want to look more like a moron than you already do.PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GO TAKE YOUR medicine

You want to keep going you trying to get me band ive done nothing to be band for but go read you threatened to post a pm from me you NEVER HAD HAHAHA NO CRED but im the outer i have proof and facts but im not going to ruin my rep outing even a nasty smelly old man like you you're not worth it ....i want to stay and torture your pea pee p brain, no go play COP FOR A WHILE LE OOPS I MEAN LL

I promise ill still be here to correct you some more NEVER DID I SAY I WAS GOING TO OUT YOU , THOSE WERE YOUR WORDS BUT YOU HAD NOTHING,TRY AND KEEP UP ALL I SAID IS I HAVE PROOF THEN YOU WENT GHOST UNTIL IT TOOK YOU ALL NIGHT TO COME UP WITH MORE SHIT FOR BRAINS CRAP .... Your such a fool i feel sorry for you well almost but not really!!!

Toodles time for your diaper change holla
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 05:22 AM   #126
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
Cendell I think you're great and super hot and I should have linked up (hooked up u know, no pun intended) with you long ago (sorry! mea culpa! you can spank me-really hard), but Coed can be kind of tricky. I speak from experience; out of my 14 bans, probably 12 came in Coed. Pro tip-this forum might not be the best venue for the use of your greatest skills, two of which happen to be sucking a mean dick, and fucking like a hot banshee, in heat (<that's a compliment btw)...

i'm not saying you necessarily have to worry about points or bans, it's just that-the look, u know-it's not like super duper flattering, if you catch my drift. ijs. And yes, I'll still respect you in the morning. promise...

Btw, LL is a handful. he sometimes gets the best of me too, but not always; not always...
pxmcc i fully get what your saying and i agree coed is not the best for women, but i wil not let this dirt bag lie please go read all the threads he is not getting the best of me by any means.He has been put in his place he threat to out private pm he said i sent him his bluff was called cuz he had none and no substance .....please dont give that moron of a man credibility for him to think he can get the best of you or me or anyone for that matter.....he an idiot with no facts just gibberish, now ive told myself i said self im not going to let these no life trolls get to me anymore but you know what FUCK THAT ive done good for the most part staying out of shit but when he out right lies and calls women fat and loves POPOS and fights with everyone on the for the love of christ the board and especially lies about me im not the one to sit back and take that old momo bullshit....

He really isnt as smart as yall want to give him credit he more of a shit talking no facts lying fool who degrades women.

So i respect what you have to say and appreciate the words of wisdom but this is a hooker board wtf should i shut my mouth for when someones attacking my character isn't going to happen never has never will,that's not who i am....

Im super sweet fun all of us have our moments but i be damned if i let that jerk or any other jerk talk shit to me and me sit and listen to lies and not defend myself have someone tell me how or what activities i should not do in my independent ran business.... I promise this has not in the slightest hurt me business at all FACT!!! had 2 sessions today so he the fool not me ....he not smart nor will he make me put a muzzle on it and your shouldn't give him that credit to blow that peepee brain of his up if that's even possible he already know every thing about everything on this SHMB PFFFT LEARN HOW TO P4P THEN MR lE OR LL OR WHOEVER YOU WANT TO BE EINSTEIN
Old 11-17-2017, 05:22 AM   #127
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

.... You pm me talk to me and called me thats how i know you ,

... but you and i know the truth

.... but im the outer i have proof and facts but im not going to ruin my rep outing even a nasty smelly old man like you you're not worth it ....

..... ALL I SAID IS I HAVE PROOF ....
Yep! You're stating you have "proof and facts" .... and you gained it from communicating with me, as you admit, by writing and phone ....

.... and since we've NEVER MET you call my a "nasty smelly old man" ... did you get that from talking on the phone?

And now you're calling me "le"? Are you now implying I told you I was "le" when we were exchanging messages and talking on the phone? Are you also claiming I told you I wore "diapers"?

Are you pissed because I wouldn't schedule with you?

Keep it up, Little Girl.
Old 11-17-2017, 06:08 AM   #128
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yep! You're stating you have "proof and facts" .... and you gained it from communicating with me, as you admitCALLER ID O LORD MEMORY LOSE AGAIand phone ....

.... and since we've NEVER MET you call my a "nasty smelly old man" ... did you get that from talking on the phone?

And now you're calling me "le"? Are you now implying I told you I was "le" when we were exchanging messages and talking on the phone? Are you also claiming I told you I wore "diapers"?

Keep it up, Little Girl.
AW SHUT THE FUCK UP DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH TO TRY AND HAVE ME BAND PLEASE GET HELP I DAMN SURE DIDNT PM YOU FOR A SESSION SO WHATS THAT SAY YOUR REALLY REACHING AND DON CALL ME LITTLE GIRL YOU DONT SCARE ME,UNTIL A MOD STEPS IN WHICH YOU ARE NOT YOU CAN KISS ME LOVELY ASS, AND FOR THE REST OF YOUR NASTY SHIT WELL IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT !!! Le sorry again LL triggered much over that hahaha,,,,now im done with you you make me sick
Old 11-17-2017, 06:09 AM   #129
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
... I DONT REM EVER PM YOUR ASS BUT I GOT SOMETHING ON YOU SO LETS PLAY TIT FOR TAT AINT NEVER SCARED
Quote:
..whatcha ya got if anything ill own it but you aint got jack, but i dooooo
Quote:
So you've never PMed me?
Quote:
have you pm me??? have i ever spoke to you?? post it
Quote:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060190142

Does that "history" refresh your recollection?

So you got some gossip on me and ...

..... you actually believe I'm concerned?

So you want to scare me off with a threat of revealing "alleged" RW information? Wouldn't that be "outing" someone?

Oh, and "yes" we have spoken!
Quote:
....WHAT YOU PUT OUT WAS NOT I REPEAT WAS NOT PRIVATE IT OPEN THREAD NOT PRIVATE COMM PM

BUT PLEASE ANSWER HAVE WE PRIVATE COMM THROUGH A PM NOT ON ECCIE DID YOU CALL ME ??? DID WE TALK ???? DO I KNOW YOUR NAME??? DO I KNOW YOUR PHONE #??? ....

dont EVEN TRY IT I HAVE NEVER EVER AND WOULD NEVER EVER OUT ANYONE NOT EVEN YOUR SICK OLD ASS....DONT TRY IT FOOL

K THANK YOU WHAT I THOUGHT BUT THOSE WERE NOT PM OPEN NOT PRIVATE THANKS FOR THE TRUTH FOR ONE TOODLES
Quote:
Yes, and weren't you going to leave Eccie?
Quote:

Quote:
....:

....POST OPEN COMM ON A FORUM IN PUBLIC ....REM DARTH STEPPED IN THATS NOT PRIVATE PM YOU MORON OF A DISGRACE.

..... You pm me talk to me and called me thats how i know you , .....

..... but im the outer i have proof and facts but im not going to ruin my rep outing even a nasty smelly old man like you you're not worth it ....i want to stay and torture your pea pee p brain, no go play COP FOR A WHILE LE OOPS I MEAN LL

Toodles time for your diaper change ....
Quote:
Yep! You're stating you have "proof and facts" .... and you gained it from communicating with me, as you admit, by writing and phone ....

Keep it up, Little Girl.
You're impaired, but it's not temporary. Now you know why I chose not to schedule a meeting with you ... your overweight condition was not the only reason as you claim. And now there's a 3rd good reason: You talk/post too much with your threats to out personal information you gain from your contacts.
Old 11-17-2017, 06:17 AM   #130
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You're impaired, but it's not temporary. Now you know why I chose not to schedule a meeting with you ... your CONTRADICTIONS A BITCH FIRST YOU DIDNT EVEN CALL ME OVERWEIGHT YET WHEN SOMEONE GET THE BEST WELL THE SHIT GET REAL ANYONE WHO HAS SEEN ME KNOWS I HAVE A FINE HOT 125LB SOFT TAN BODY , O IM FAT TO YOU THOUGH YOU NEVER MET ME BUT YOUR RIGHT IM WRONG IM A PIECE OF SHIT DAMN MY LIFE condition was not the only reason as you claim. And now there's a 3rd good reason: You talk/post too much.
ok you win i give you the win if it will make you shut the fuck up with your bs still lies but you win i lose im fat and all that your not Le sorry im and idiot sorry i have no facts sorry i was going to out you sorry but that not true what else sorry

Now are we done or you going to keep bulling and bashing a women? we done LL :thr ob:

ILL SAY IT AGAIN TO APPEASE YOU YOU WIN I LOSE IM A LOSER YOUR NOT AND OLD FART IM STUPID YOU WIN K DEAL NOW I GOT WORK TO DO HOPE WE ARE THROUGH I NEVER SPEAK TO YOU AND RESPECT ME IM THE SAME MANNER PLEASE AND ALLLLLS WELL IN THE LAND OF ECCIE WORLD
Old 11-17-2017, 06:24 AM   #131
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

^^lol. I get your sense of humor Cendell...

LL definitely won, and he's happy now. Let's all hold hands and sing frickin Kumbaya...
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 08:17 AM   #132
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
^^lol. I get your sense of humor Cendell...

LL definitely won, and he's happy now. Let's all hold hands and sing frickin Kumbaya...

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT THE FIGHT IS OVER I TAP OUT AND LOST THE MATCH ALL PRAISE TO THE WINNER
Old 11-17-2017, 09:57 AM   #133
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT THE FIGHT IS OVER I TAP OUT AND LOST THE MATCH ALL PRAISE TO THE WINNER
So does this mean you'll lose some weight? 25 pounds?

That would make those stripper slides a little easier for you and the guest, since you like to be on top! Just some positive, constructive suggestions.
Old 11-17-2017, 10:58 AM   #134
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
So does this mean you'll lose some weight? 25 pounds?

That would make those stripper slides a little easier for you and the guest, since you like to be on top! Just some positive, constructive suggestions.
Wow...she is right...you are a fucking asshole...just saying...smh
rustyshackleford112.7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 12:15 PM   #135
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7 View Post
Wow...she is right...you are a fucking asshole...just saying...smh
See and the man has never seen me in his disgusting life he lies twist all kinds of things around he pathetic.....sorry was rude to you and thank you for seeing the light he just mad because i called his bluff on all his lies then he twists it all around cuz he got embarrassed and caught up.

I have never in all my days been so disrespected than i have yesterday and today what character he has to down grade women like he does he know the truth and just miserable i wouldnt normally give the time or day but enough is enough and where is all the damn MODS or HIGHER up is this allowed to down grade and disrespect providers....is this what eccie has come to

I dont care who like me or not what right is right and whats wrong is wrong and this is bullshit him getting away with this trash he talks, so i had evough !!!!!

MODS WHATS THE PROBLEM IS THIS OK I DONT CARE WHO LIKES WHO WHO DONT LIKE WHO THIS SHOULD BE COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women