Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Encounters - Strip Club - Iowa
Encounters - Strip Club - Iowa Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2019, 06:46 AM   #1
Echoplex
BANNED

Encounters: 47
Default Encounter: Dancer's Ranch

User ID: -
Date: 9/3/19
Name: B*****
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Cedar Rapids
State: Iowa
Address: SW Cedar Rapids
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, tight, fit body, beautiful eyes, great smile.
Recommendation: No
Echoplex is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 12:23 PM   #2
Hawkeye2Three
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Thanks for sharing- I've heard some of the girls do all kinds of stuff in the champagne room and others just upsell you with nothing significant in return.

I've gotten a number or two from girls at the strip club willing to do takeout, but honestly they weren't that attractive so I didn't follow up. But I'm going to hit up dancers ranch soon and see how that goes, although if a girl isn't willing to do more in the champagne room she has a higher chance of ripping you off outside the club.
Hawkeye2Three is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 08:19 PM   #3
les123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Very hit or miss here for me. What do you guys think about the safety of this place versus doing an incall appointment? A couple of the girls said they were more comfortable in the club than at an incall. I think the place could easily get busted.
les123 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 06:52 PM   #4
Hawkeye2Three
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by les123 View Post
Very hit or miss here for me. What do you guys think about the safety of this place versus doing an incall appointment? A couple of the girls said they were more comfortable in the club than at an incall. I think the place could easily get busted.
Good question as far as getting busted- I don't it's any worse than an incall. I looked into this a few years back and the only instance I found was in Des Moines where a couple of cops went into the club to do a general check and a guy was performing oral on a stripper in VIP and continued to do it while the officers were watching lol.

Down south there were so many clubs that were offering FS that I got the feeling it's pretty safe. Since the bouncer gets a cut he has an interest in keeping lookout for cops. But of course if the local cops get wind of this they could turn it into a sting, but I'd imagine that has never happened in CR (whereas the incall sting has happened on a number of occasions).

I'd be interested any other thoughts- I'm far from an expert on the subject.
Old 09-15-2019, 11:08 PM   #5
Wormzer93
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

I was once at dr and enjoyed myself thoroughly in the champaign room. Finished up and was heading out and a uniformed officer was walking back to the champaign room. The bouncers had given no warning what so ever, glad we had finished... I got out of there quick. Next time in, i asked the girl what happened. Supposedly some guy claimed he left his wallet back there but didnt and was so worked up he called the cops about it.
Wormzer93 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 12:41 AM   #6
Schoolofrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Schoolofrock is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 01:10 PM   #7
Hawkeye2Three
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
I was once at dr and enjoyed myself thoroughly in the champaign room. Finished up and was heading out and a uniformed officer was walking back to the champaign room. The bouncers had given no warning what so ever, glad we had finished... I got out of there quick. Next time in, i asked the girl what happened. Supposedly some guy claimed he left his wallet back there but didnt and was so worked up he called the cops about it.
Woah thanks for the intel. I wonder if one of the girls upsold him back there and he wanted to get back at her.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women