Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Encounter Reports - Kansas City Metro
Encounter Reports - Kansas City Metro Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2019, 07:08 PM   #31
Bkbird650
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Bkbird650 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 07:00 PM   #32
clarenceworley
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

My take on what is sane and responsible with regards to STDs and hobbying.

If you get an std from oral (provided you are regularly tested and have access to treatment) it probably will not be chronic and can be treated. Although I have never got one and I'm a decade in on having an open relationship and hobbying. HIV on the other hand (while not the death sentence it once was for people with access to modern health care) would permanently change your life and finances, but my take on the evidence is you can't get that from unprotected oral in normal circumstances.

I try to get tested at least once a year, or a month after each partner. It takes time for antibodies to most things you can catch to show up (and that's what most of the tests detect), but if you're clean after a month you can have pretty high confidence (although not absolute certainty) you are clean.

Now saying that most providers are doing bb with someone else is a bad point. Most hobbyists are too. I also do bb with my wife, but it would be surprising if I ever get a bug from that. If you sleep with lots of partners for money and do bb with your clients, the risk profile of that is very different from someone who does bb with a close partner but goes covered with everyone else. I hope the girls I see have someone special in their lives (like I do) that they go uncovered with, but I also hope those aren't the relationships they book by the hour (because that isn't safe for either of us). And people who sleep with someone who is doing bb with lots of people, is by extension also going to be at much higher risk.

If you are not a kid anymore you are probably already carrying HPV and herpes. Getting cold sores has more to do with how your immune system responds to the virus than it does with your number of sexual partners. Really these shouldn't even be called STDs, since almost everyone will have them if they live to old age. Look at the nun studies. Some of those nuns are getting HPV and herpes because they're sleeping around, but not that many of them!

The only way to be totally safe is to be a bubble boy. Any skin to skin contact allows an exchange of fungi, bacteria, micro-organisms, and viruses. Breathing the same air as other people also means exchanging flora, fauna, and viruses (many of which are totally harmless but not all - see the study on bacteria exchange among roller girls from bumping into each other on the rink).

Mitigating all this is that like the common cold, most people are not sick (or carrying something serious). Even if you come into contact with someone that happens to be sick, they are not necessarily contagious and therefore can't infect you. Even if they are sick and are contagious, not every contact with a sick person results in an infection. Most infections your immune system will clear with time. The old adage that sleeping with someone is like sleeping with everyone they have ever slept with isn't true for this reason. The odds of getting any disease from any contact are thankfully pretty low.

It is still sane to take precautions against HIV, and cover it for PIV and PIA intercourse. You're not just protecting yourself: you're protecting the whole community, including the providers and your fellow hobbyists, so please be sane.

BTW the vagina actually has quite a robust self-cleaning mechanism. I wouldn't worry a bit about eating out a chick out after her dude blew a load in there the night before. Ask any woman and she'll tell you, most of what you put in there ends up coming right back out, and what's left is basically digested by the women's immune system and beneficial bacteria inside the vagina pretty quickly. If she has a healthy vagina, it keeps itself clean.
clarenceworley is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Amber - KCMO 816 424 2819

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women