Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452834
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2010, 09:44 AM   #16
Playful Jade
Account Disabled

User ID: 1880
My ECCIE Reviews

Ive ALWAYS dreamed of this type of play, but am still a virgin. Really looking forward to exploring this area... The thought of being restrained and bond and having someone possess me makes me so wet...I have a secret fantasy- PPE maybe you and your friends can help!
Playful Jade is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:01 AM   #17
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Jade,

Wish it and it will be so....

When you return....
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:29 AM   #18
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

In my case, receiving pain was the entry. In civilian life with the SO things slowly involved rougher play because I got turned on when she did. We plateaued and other things happened and that was that. My first provider proved to be very open minded. She did anal, a first for me, and so my world was expanded. We got to talking and experimenting, and . . . .

Variety is the key for me. Most sessions do not enter into this world. But some do, and much fun results. And I'm still happy to experiment.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:44 AM   #19
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
You're honey....you're what brought me here...let me be the ice breaker and tell you just a piece of my story....youre getting me all wet and excited thinking about how I went out on the edge with alittle bondage...and if I tell you how exciting it was, to be handcuffed and couldn't move to the enjoyment,..Oh, I wanted to move so badly, so I could enjoy his mouth on my body...all I could do was pull on the restraints and moan...and beg for him not to stop and to be able to look down at my breast, moving up and down from me breathing so hard...and I wanted to so badly to be able to touch his body...and then the excitement of him finally letting me lose to devour his body.....mmmmmm, Oh how I will have to do that again very soon....
you will, my dear, you will. veeerryyy soon!! i promise!! [unless they ship me out of town again].
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:45 AM   #20
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Default some encounters of the D/s kind [well, kind of]...

here's the first of several D/s-type encounters i've had over the years. this one is from an encounter i had with two women back in 2006. mystery girl and i had been visiting for about 2 yrs, exploring domination and submission w/ some blindfolds, cuffs, fabric, floggers, etc. throw in. during one visit, she asked me if her cute and sexy friend avery could join us during our next visit. "what's she like?" i asked. "very sub," mystery girl replied. "let's do it," i replied. the story picks up after mystery girl and i have spent an hour in full-on delites. ... [btw, mystery girl moved away in 2007. avery is cute, very sexy and about 5'2", but moved from the dallas area and retired. oh well.....]

--------------------
a few minutes later, there was a knock at the door and my mystery girl went to the door and let avery in, arriving just on time for the second hour of intimate pleasures. avery said a quick "hello" and was immediately wisked to the bathroom to freshen up. soon after i heard the shower quit, out walked a delitefully beautiful blonde clothed only in a white bath towel. she walked over to the bed as i arose to sit on the edge of the bed and welcome her to mystery girl's playroom. all three of us immediately began caressing, fondling, kissing, and holding each other. the next hour held intimate promises for us.

as mystery girl went to get a scarf to cover avery's eyes, i slowly removed the towel to reveal her attractive, firm, and silky smooth body. while mystery girl covered avery's eyes, i started nibbling & kissing her breasts and caressing her buttocks, ending at her smooth shaven mound planting kisses at her southern pleasure zone. oohhs and aahhs emanated from her mouth as i continued and mystery girl started kissing her breasts. we delited in taking her in but then pulled back as mystery girl laid back upon the bed and ordered avery to position herself over mystery girl's southern pleasure zone. i watched as avery's hands and tongue became busy tantalizing, teasing, and pleasuring mystery girl. once their rhythm had increased and avery's actions had their desired effects, i spread avery's legs apart and, well protected, slowly entered her pleasure zone. i slowly stroked forward and backward in time with her ministrations on mystery girl. i kept my pace slow to let her concentrate on mystery girl. whenever she attempted to speed me up or move her butt faster to enjoy "lil delites", i held her butt in place and told her to focus on mystery girl. i kept this slow to make sure there would be more activity later. soon, as mystery girl began screaming out in delite, i slightly increased my rhythm and laid upon avery's back until mystery girl could take no more from avery. a few more deep strokes and i rested upon her back and held mystery girl's hands as all three of us caught our breaths.

i got up and led avery off the bed. i stood up and pressed her to her knees and positioned her in front of me. "now it's my turn," i said and she began to pleasure me with soft hands and soft yet strong lips. as i enjoyed her pleasures, mystery girl arose and stood next to me admiring the woman at my knees. mystery girl began kissing me and caressing my chest, dropping down to nibble/kiss my nipples or kiss my neck. as she did so, i reached around her and began fondling her now very lubricated pleasure zone and button, while caressing avery's hair and neck, keeping her face close to me. after experiencing much pleasure from these two, i pulled back from both of them and laid on the bed, beckoning avery to me. she covered me up and, with mystery girl snuggled up close to me on my left, slid onto "lil delites" to show us her riding skills. i let her take the rein for quite a while, enjoying her warmth and strength, again forcing her to take it a bit slow to pace myself for the final act in our pleasurable playroom.

i held avery's hip down close to my body then slowly raised her off me. mystery girl put the scarf back on avery and i laid avery on her back. mystery girl produced her double headed pleasure toy and i laid back and watched them pleasure themselves with it until both were screaming with orgasmic delite. i stayed close to them and held them tightly, kissing and caressing them both during and after their heights had been scaled.

after letting them float back down, it was my time again. i laid avery on her back, still blindfolded, had mystery girl cover me up, and slowly but deeply entered avery's pleasure zone. while mystery girl watched us and played with her toys, i began stroking in and out of avery, slowly at first, then picked up the pace whenever i could tell that my actions were producing pleasurable effects on her. after a few minutes, i removed the scarf, looked at her beautiful green eyes and took it to the max, stroking and kissing and caressing her, readying us both, and mystery girl, for the final most intimate act of our time together. i know that avery and i reached the heights at the same time; mystery girl may have gotten there at the same time as well. we all collapsed together, hearts pounding, breaths heaving and bodies glistening.
--------------------
Old 02-05-2010, 07:51 AM   #21
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Default another D/s-type of experience

after mystery girl moved away, i fortunately got a project assignement near where she moved [thanks to the project universe]. i contacted her and arranged for her to arrive at my suite hotel after my project presentation and just before the sun would set - i wanted her to pleasure me as the sun set on her ass.

is this what you are looking for??

============================== =================
she arrived right on time and she gave me a warm hug and kiss on the lips and cheeks. she likes to kiss but it's more of soft kisses on my lips than a deep intense tongue tango. as she kissed me, i moved over to the couch and pulled her along. as i sat down, i motioned her to kneel at my knees and remove my shoes and socks. i told her to completely disrobe herself and then pull my pants off. all with a sly smile on her face for she knew what was coming up. she folded and laid my pants on the chair next to couch and returned to re-introduce herself to lil delites. i moved a bit closer to the edge of the couch and she went to town. she knows that i like her to play with my shaft, balls, and the area below them as it provides me much needed and welcomed stimulation. she took me in her mouth like the good pleasurer she is and continued playing for about 10 mins. i told her she needed to take the intensity up a notch and she obeyed immediately. within a few minutes, she brought me much pleasure and was rewarded with a cream shake across her chin. she moaned intensely, i had her kneel straight up and continue playing w/ lil delites while i watched the cream shake slowly drip from her chin to her chest.

when most of it had dripped down, i had Mysterious lay on the couch and close her eyes. i went to my little bag of toys and got my velvet blindfold, hand ties, and earplugs. i returned to the couch, blindfolded her and plugged her ears, which produced a little squeal from her. i put the hand ties on but left them dangling for future use. now that she had submitted herself to me, i grabbed her head and brought her mouth closer to lil delites so she could please me some more. as she did, i got some toys from the side table. she almost jumped off the counch when i applied one to her clit and another one to her breasts, both at full vibe level. i kept the intensity high and thrust a bit more forcefully until i feel her shake and moan. but, i wasnt ready yet, so i withdrew the toys and lil delites away from her. she attempted to grab me, but i told her plainly "i tell you what you can do this afternoon!" she whimpered a bit, so i pinched her nipples a bit and repeated what i said. she said "yes, sir."

after i placed the toys next to the bed, i returned to the couched, scooped her up and laid her on the bed with her crotch just over the bed. it was time to have a short snack. as usual, Mysterious was fresh and sweet smelling. i pushed her thighs apart and tied her ankles to the legs of the bed, giving her but a small bit of wiggle room. i them used my lips and tongue to separate her lips and tease her flower and taste her nectar. as i did so, i got another toy and slowly pressed it inside her while i nibbled and sucked on her love button. i snacked for a few minutes until she was so moist that the toy easily moved in and out of her. i pulled it out and stepped back a bit. i loosened the ankles ties a bit, repositioned her farther back on the bed, re-tied her ankles, tied her wrists to the headboard, and then put another velvet tie around her open mouth [like a gag] so all she could do was moan and make gutteral sounds.

once she was prepared, i took off my shirt, covered lil delites and commenced to use her body for my pleasure. i took my time - varying the strokes, the depth, the speed, the instensity, the areas i concentrated on. every so often, i would pull back, remove the cover remove the gag and have her suck on lil delites for a bit to cool him off. then the gag would go back on, i would recover and start at her all over again. the last time, i moved two pillows under her ass to position her at the right height. i started slow and slowly increased my speed and depth as she writhed underneath me. i told her that she didnt have to wait, that i wanted to see her body convulse under me as it would give me much pleasure. i used my 9x9 technique and soon her head was flipping from side to side and she tried to yell out "oh fuck me, fuck me". i did and did and did, winding up at a most wonderfully satisfying release. i laid down upon her, both of us glistening with sweat as the last bits of sunshine coated the room with its final release of the day.

with my breath caught, i lifted up but left Mysterious tied. i got us some water to quench our thirsts and some white chocolate to tingle our taste buds. after she relaxed, i untied her, turned her over, and re-tied her. again, more pillows underneath her and i left her there while i got a flogger and another toy. recharged, i started in on her again, first with the toy in her incredibly red and engorged lips and slit then with the flogger on her legs, back, arms, and ending on her ass. as i flogged her ass, i moved the toy back and forth, up and down, round and around. as i flogger her back some more, i pushed the toy in as far as it could go and turned the control as high as it would go. i got another cover and then watched her for a bit, writhing and almost screaming. with a quick move, i pulled it out and watched her squirm and moan. she only had just a few seconds to react before lil delites entered her in one quick hard thrust. that made her jump. i planted myself then grabbed her hips and began to slowly move her away and then towards me while i rotated my hips left and right - i was pacing myself for the finale. i continued moving her away and towards me for sometime until i decided to do some thrusting of my own. slow then fast then slow then fast. shallow then deep then shallow then deep. it was sending shivers thru my legs and midsection. i settled in a position and rythym that was getting lil delites very happy. i grabbed her hips and pulled her to me as i really pounded into her. soon, my balls were giving me that signal, so i kicked it into high gear and exploded deep inside Mysterious. as i did so, i could feel her spasms and contractions around lil delites. i fell forward and felt our hearts beat furiously fast together.

as i got up, i looked out the hotel window and there was the waxing gibbous moon smiling at us. well, it wasnt the sunset, but it sure was fucking glorious!
Old 02-05-2010, 07:56 AM   #22
pmdelites
consulting for delites

and another encounter, this time w/ natasha fame. by this visit in summer of 2008, i had seen her about three times. unfortunately for me, her visiting fee is no longer in my play range.

============================== ====
i first dreamed about natasha just about a year ago, then had several recurring dreams last jan, early spring, and in may. in june of this year, i thought, "well, she is sexy cute, has a lovely french accent, and is very sharp. but, ya know, it seems kinda business-llike to me." and i even wrote in june "she's still in my book and i may go visit her again [basic business office at extended suite office locations in addison], but i just dont know."

soon after that, i visited with one of my favs and discussed my dreams about natasha. after seeing natasha's photos, my fav said, "you know, pmdelites, you just need to take control of the situation - she is there for your pleasure!" "darling, you are absolutely right," i said. then i had my fav get down on her knees and pleasure me some more.

so, i planned a dream with natasha for my birthday to see if i could control the situation. well, let me tell you bretheren here and now, as i did in a recent locker room thread, i hereby admit my heresy and not only retract but denounce those heretical thoughts. [heresy - any belief or theory that is strongly at variance with established beliefs, customs, etc.]

of all the women i've visited in the 8+ yrs i've been in this sub-culture, natasha is absolutely fucking wonderful! in my bday dream, i did take control and the gifts she bestowed upon me were more that i was expecting. kisses as soon as my dream started, deliciously being disrobed, more kisses and caresses, an excellent french tale as only the french can tell them, a wonderful massage, and topped off with a shower.

my dream window opened again in early october and in walked natasha. we talked for quite a bit about what she's up in the parallel universe and some of the partners she's had. i brought the conversation around to Dominance and submission and inquired if that were something she experienced or even liked. you would have thought i was giving her back the statue of liberty - her eyes lit up and she regaled me with stories of her experiences. "but," she said, "i dont have any of my equipment with me." i said i had a few and asked if she trusted me and felt comfortable with me to see what D/s dreams we might have together. she said yes and what a dream it was. her roles was to pleasure me as i deemed and she performed the part exactly as i directed.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:03 AM   #23
pmdelites
consulting for delites

hope you enjoyed those stories.
you'll have to excuse me, i have to go please myself now...
Old 02-05-2010, 10:35 AM   #24
MarieLynn of DFW
Seeking Discreet Gents 💋

User ID: 44
Location: Alliance-Fort Worth-DFW Airport-Amsterdam-Switzerland
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink My Official First Time in the Forbidden Realm

Wonderful to see this new forum! I've been waiting...

While I had ventured into a tad of 'blindfolds and being tied up' with silk scarves and silk rope, the true testing of my submissiveness came around 2005 & 2006 when I met a very intriguing man who was a natural at being dominant and was looking for his little submissive and naughty girl. We started meeting up and having BDSM sessions (non-P4P). These sessions would be a variety of forbidden things like public sex in an adult video booth while we watched porn on the monitor, vaginal fisting and squirting, 'forcing' me to multiple orgasms, light flogging of my sexy derriere, pet play, 'forced' to do a gangbang with 3 of his business associates while he watched and I was instructed to look him in the eyes the whole time I was being pounded by sexy
gentlemen.... We would also visit a certain swinger club and
he would give me instructions on what to do when I found another
woman to play with... this is when I had my first Asian lady and my first encounter with a former Playboy model. Oral pleasure between two sexy women.... yes indeed. There was more, of course, but I will save
that for one-on-one private discussions. Yes he was the first one to
introduce me to an array of kinkiness and BDSM. This was all before I became a Companion and yes it definitely takes a great amount of trust. I'm very open sexually and, with the right gentleman suitor,
have no problem re-living those experiences over and over again.
MarieLynn of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:40 PM   #25
loverman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default First time being a male sub

well the first time was when I join club fem in houston .female doms rule they meet secretly once a month .I look it up on the net and was very interested. i was screen and then accepted in the rules are when the party starts males are on theyr knees wearing collars and g -strings only and are to worship and do all that's demanded from the female doms . the first party i was nervous and this hot german amazon blonde grab me put me on a leash and paraded me around, then slapped my face and told me to worship her legs and feet wich I did ,then her ass i was hard as a rock by thenn and she notice so she bend me over her knees and spanked my ass hard and told me I didn't have permission to get a hard on then she told me to stand up and she tied my balls and cock and put clothe pins on them and used a crop to spank my balls head of my cock and told me what a bad boy I was and how she was going to teach me a lesson. by this time I had an audience it was exciting .I never had that done and specially in front of people she then put some clamps on my nipples and paraded me around by a leash on my cock and told all the boys there this what happens to bad little boys .It was great first experience needless to say I was hooked after that i play master most of the time but I love to be dominated by a hot woman that knows what shes doing . what do you all think? do I qualify ?
loverman is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:07 PM   #26
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverman View Post
well the first time was when I join club fem in houston .female doms rule they meet secretly once a month .I look it up on the net and was very interested. i was screen and then accepted in the rules are when the party starts males are on theyr knees wearing collars and g -strings only and are to worship and do all that's demanded from the female doms . the first party i was nervous and this hot german amazon blonde grab me put me on a leash and paraded me around, then slapped my face and told me to worship her legs and feet wich I did ,then her ass i was hard as a rock by thenn and she notice so she bend me over her knees and spanked my ass hard and told me I didn't have permission to get a hard on then she told me to stand up and she tied my balls and cock and put clothe pins on them and used a crop to spank my balls head of my cock and told me what a bad boy I was and how she was going to teach me a lesson. by this time I had an audience it was exciting .I never had that done and specially in front of people she then put some clamps on my nipples and paraded me around by a leash on my cock and told all the boys there this what happens to bad little boys .It was great first experience needless to say I was hooked after that i play master most of the time but I love to be dominated by a hot woman that knows what shes doing . what do you all think? do I qualify ?
I could have died and gone to heaven after this experience. I hope you have had more and they have progressed beyond this initiation.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:48 PM   #27
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think I ever had a "normal" outlook on sex. Ever. By the time I was having sex with someone besides myself, it was ok. Often good. Occasionally interesting. BUt there was always an incomplete feeling.

What's "non" vanilla? Those designer jeans that were so tight the seam rubbed my clit all day long during junior high? That "Oh God" zing that went through me when a schoolmate grabbed me on the bus? The first, second, third or tenth time I let my boyfriend jack off on me? I was kink before I knew what it was. That ah-hah moment..that's almost crystal clear to me.

I think bred to the bone Dominates recognize a sub immediately. The way Master Ian recognized me. 17 years older than me and a 24/7 Dom....little did I know. Wonderful human being, excellent Dom and one sexy as hell man. We dated for a few months and had what I consider wild vanilla sex. Until that night everything changed.

Master had very much been the leader even while encouraging me to explore my sensuality. One night He pushed, I pushed back we fought for control and i lost. My very first sub moment was my hands behind my back, wrists encircled by Master's right hand, His left cupping the back of my head, fingers pulling my hair back, feet off the floor, pressed nose to knees to Him, His eyes staring into mine, His mouth against mine "Say 'Yes Sir. i understand" Every nerve trembling as i did. Trembling uncontrollably as he slid my body down, eyes locked to mine, one hand controlling with my arms twisted behind me, the other guiding me down to my first blow job to swallow.

As a sub that's what I remember most that gimlet stare, implacable voice of command and praise.

I wasn't accepting of this part of myself until over a year later when i was "the sub" at an all Dom/Domme Supper Party. 12 Dom's, 4 hours and me. I earned pins from everyOne and a standing ovation. I still have those pins.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:09 AM   #28
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Great story babee!!!
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:19 AM   #29
Jacrny2000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I think this is becoming my fave forum.
For me, there was a domme who lived in my city. She was active in NCSF and knew what she was doing.
I took her 3 session "introductory course" which was sort of like going to a buffet, a little of this and a little of that. LOL a little of some things went a LONG way.

This was 15 yrs or so ago. I remember that several of her "entrees" reminded me of the experience for about a week after the encounter.
Jacrny2000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:59 AM   #30
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacrny2000 View Post
I think this is becoming my fave forum.
For me, there was a domme who lived in my city. She was active in NCSF and knew what she was doing.
I took her 3 session "introductory course" which was sort of like going to a buffet, a little of this and a little of that. LOL a little of some things went a LONG way.

This was 15 yrs or so ago. I remember that several of her "entrees" reminded me of the experience for about a week after the encounter.
Oh MY! Now that sounds awesome. That is a great idea! I do a lot of "teaching/training" . You met a great great woman, there. And gave this one a great great idea. I love this place.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote