Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Questions for the Staff - Pittsburgh
Questions for the Staff - Pittsburgh Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160185
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2018, 10:46 AM   #1
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Why does eccie allow the sharing of private info?

Some of my friends have been having problems due to the fact that some of the"gentlemen" here think it's ok to share phone numbers, locations and other information on ladies who aren't a part of this site.
Some of my friends work very hard to maintain a low profile on other site only but find their information is being shared in reviews here.

Your review snippets are available for ANYONE TO READ

This leads to emails and or calls from folks who aren't even on any sites.

If y'all are trying to make it harder for eccie guys you're certainly doing a great job of it.

How about editing the snippets if a lady asks?
I know y'all don't delete chit here but come on now
Have some manners...

Geez.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 11:04 AM   #2
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Some of my friends have been having problems due to the fact that some of the"gentlemen" here think it's ok to share phone numbers, locations and other information on ladies who aren't a part of this site.
Some of my friends work very hard to maintain a low profile on other site only but find their information is being shared in reviews here.

Your review snippets are available for ANYONE TO READ

This leads to emails and or calls from folks who aren't even on any sites.

If y'all are trying to make it harder for eccie guys you're certainly doing a great job of it.

How about editing the snippets if a lady asks?
I know y'all don't delete chit here but come on now
Have some manners...

Geez.
Some valid questions of course. The encounter template is designed for the sharing of information, including phone numbers, email address, links to sites for contact and GENERAL location of ISP’s.

For the non member females, this means their screening process should be up to par to insure their safety and comfort.

Specific locations are not allowed for ISP’s, member or not. AMPs and studios are a little bit different as they are actually places of business with an address attached.

For our lady members that do not list their number on their bio page, if that number IS published in an encounter, the lady can request that their number be edited out of the encounter and that request can and should be honored.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 01:49 PM   #3
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you very much for the information.

I have heard from more than a couple of my friends that they've been contacted by gentlemen who have gotten their info from reviews here and they'd really rather not even be mentioned on this site much less reviewed.

What options do these ladies have when they experience over exposure simply because someone doesn't understand discretion and only wants the access gained by sharing reviews?

I myself have been contacted by non members who've found my information here, so that's a completely different can of worms and is handled on a case by case basis.
Old 09-22-2018, 02:01 PM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

I have heard from more than a couple of my friends that they've been contacted by gentlemen who have gotten their info from reviews here and they'd really rather not even be mentioned on this site much less reviewed.

What options do these ladies have when they experience over exposure simply because someone doesn't understand discretion and only wants the access gained by sharing reviews?

I myself have been contacted by non members who've found my information here, so that's a completely different can of worms and is handled on a case by case basis.
I’ve had Indy’s ladies request that I don’t do an ECCIE review. I’ve always honored that. I can name a guy who did. I PMed him about it. He didn’t seem to give a fuck. She wasn’t to happy about it.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 02:43 PM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

Really Jinny. Respectfully, no one can restrict not being mentioned at all. There is a big difference between sharing private info and sharing other comments, etc. Any business makes itself open to comments and reviews by any consumer on any site. If you go to XYZ restaurant, you are free to go to Yelp, twitter, ECCIE, wherever to talk about that restaurant if you choose.

Asking for that to be restricted is going to a whole separate level of ridiculousness - and would also be illegal. Yes, there is actually a law that protects people’s ability to share their honest opinions about a business’s products, services, or conduct, in any forum

If your friends want to be in business, they should realize that customers may talk about them, positively or negatively. They can't restrict or control that (except for very specific private information which for the purposes here would be a clearly private phone number and copyrighted pictures). Just not way free speech and the law works

Now as far as location. No one should be specific with a location but listing a general area is always acceptable. And clearly private phone numbers should not be posted.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 03:45 PM   #6
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

It’s not illegal to ask for discretion. The laws you refer to don’t apply to illegal acts.

Sexymaid, the appropriate thing for your friends to do is to join Eccie, but not advertise or post a bio page. Then they can notify an Admin (I suggest Lea or DickEmDown) that they have a No Review Policy. It will be enforced only for members of this site. They can’t keep guys from talking about them, especially in the ML, but it would eliminate most of the issues. PM me if you need more clarification.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 08:12 PM   #7
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is why screening is so important. Ask other providers if "John Ho" respected their wishes and if they allowed or disallowed a review.

I have a strict no review policy.

I understand that if I choose to place an ad, I run the risk of someone not respecting my wishes and writing a review.

I also understand that if someone doesn't respect my wishes, I do not have to see them, or even acknowledge them again.

Reviews: They can, AND WILL be used against you in a court of law.

You don't get to take that risk when someone else's ass is on the line for it. It's not your risk to decide.

If you don't respect this when providers request it...don't put your wee wee near them. They have a right to feel confident their boundaries are respected. Find a provider that provides the experience that allows reviews. Plenty do.

Visitors do not dictate my business practices. It is my business. My body. My life. My ass sitting in a cell if it goes bad. If you cannot respect that...you do not have permission to touch my body. Period.

For those who do not respect the wishes of providers...

Go fark your wife...and when she says no, I hear rosy palmer is a dead, easy lay for you.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 06:00 AM   #8
rebusknebus
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Like the gentleman explained...join the site, then you have a voice in the game, if not, STFU!
rebusknebus is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 08:24 AM   #9
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebusknebus View Post
Like the gentleman explained...join the site, then you have a voice in the game, if not, STFU!
WOW
2 sentences and you just put yourself on Soo many DNS lists..
Thanks for the self screening.
Old 09-23-2018, 09:41 AM   #10
Lane Meyer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Don’t like your private number being posted, learn to use a hobby phone/burner.

Don’t like reviews or any other discussion of whore activities, don’t be a whore.

Cows do have small brains
Lane Meyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 02:51 PM   #11
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane Meyer View Post
Don’t like your private number being posted, learn to use a hobby phone/burner.

Don’t like reviews or any other discussion of whore activities, don’t be a whore.

Cows do have small brains

Wellllll alrighty then
Fuck you very much.
Old 09-23-2018, 03:41 PM   #12
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
It’s not illegal to ask for discretion.
Correct. That is not what I was saying. I was referring to people asking different sites to police this for them. That is what they can't do.

Someone can ask an individual they see for discretion. That is between those two individuals and how they handle it. And if someone doesn't honor someone's wishes, they can always not see that person again.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 03:45 PM   #13
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Definitely agree. However, like I stated above, eccie will protect members, so those ladies just need to join up and enjoy the benefits. I have a no review policy and have never had an issue.

Xoxo
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:35 PM   #14
rebusknebus
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

So being direct, showing the obvious ways to eliminate unwanted reviews,and I'm DNS?

It seems pretty easy to understand. You don't want reviews on eccie, then join to be protected from having them, or is that privilege only proprietary to the recently sold TOS, to whom no one actually knows who owns it.
It could be, the man on the moon, or a plea deal that PI made with LE.
I guess those who rely soley on TOS for their "honest" reviews have to join here, to be able to state they have a no review policy (or a no honest review policy),so fantasy land at TOS can be kept in tact.
LMFAO

Quote:
WOW
2 sentences and you just put yourself on Soo many DNS lists..
Thanks for the self screening.
rebusknebus is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 06:19 PM   #15
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
It seems pretty easy to understand. You don't want reviews on eccie, then join to be protected from having them, or is that privilege only proprietary to the recently sold TOS, to whom no one actually knows who owns it.

I'm not sure the complaint is strictly about reviews. I think it's perfectly reasonable to have a policy that says "if a member doesn't advertise, he/she can request a no-review policy" which I understand is what they do here at ECCIE.

TOS has historically allowed providers to have a no-review policy and advertise. I've never thought that was a particularly great idea, but (big reveal!), it isn't my sandbox. The owners can do with it what they choose.

Quote:
It could be, the man on the moon, or a plea deal that PI made with LE.
I guess those who rely soley on TOS for their "honest" reviews have to join here, to be able to state they have a no review policy (or a no honest review policy),so fantasy land at TOS can be kept in tact.
LMFAO

I'm betting, if I read the OP's post correctly, the bitch isn't about reviews. It's about phone numbers and locations and that kind of thing. I happen to think posting a number/email for a provider who hasn't put it up herself is a dick move. YMMV.

On reviews, I think attempts to control bad publicity always fail and they backfire worse than had nothing at all been done. YMMV.

On TOS' ownership: LOL. If you believe it matters who owns it, you are conducting yourself incorrectly in the first place.
tannana is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women