Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2017, 11:47 AM   #46
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And here you've been claiming that YOU aren't LUBED'S WK and favorite ass kisser ! Caught in ANOTHER LIE, huh FLUFFER !!!!
I stole them from your house that time I let you blow me Gey Rey.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 11:47 AM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I see you are trying to divert it away from what you claimed to what Judicial Watch said. That is not what this is about . YOU made YOUR tagline stating this bullshit, We both know Judicial watch is full of shit and only after supporters and ratings. They have changed their assertions to a mere 112%. And the other lie you told was that they sued California over it. They didn't. The real issue here is you still have not taken the bet. You know you are a liar and you know I can prove it. So all you are doing is exposing what a phony half witted liar you are.
Unlike your lying, stupid-Wikipedia-ass, M T Brain Socket, I cited another news article that reads what Judicial Watch published the same way I do, you dissembling piece of shit.

144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age, M T Brain Socket.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:14 PM   #48
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Unlike your lying, stupid-Wikipedia-ass, M T Brain Socket, I cited another news article that reads what Judicial Watch published the same way I do, you dissembling piece of shit.

144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age, M T Brain Socket.

You are still an idiot and a liar. Are you gonna take the bet or keep sucking dicks I "ain"t" got all day .
Old 11-01-2017, 12:27 PM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are still an idiot and a liar. Are you gonna take the bet or keep sucking dicks I "ain"t" got all day .

You already lost your bet, M T Brain Bucket, but you're too fucking stupid to see you're stupid.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:28 PM   #50
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Hey IB where is the the numbers showing that many people voted? They do not exist. You are a chicken shit liar.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:46 PM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey IB where is the the numbers showing that many people voted? They do not exist. You are a chicken shit liar.

That's not what the article said, is it, M T Brain Socket? Once again you've demonstrated that you're too stupid to know how stupid you are, M T Brain Socket.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:00 PM   #52
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I stole them from your house that time I let you blow me Gey Rey.
Hallucinating again, huh FLUFFER. EVERYONE knows that YOU took them off of LUBE during one of YOUR rendezvous in the HEB parking lot and took them off of him using only YOUR tooth ! but, nice try at transeferrence ! That musta been YOUR hero seArgnet shitburner blowing YOU, since YOU are the one with the burning desire for GAY sex. Especially if YOU get made " air tight and spitroasted " ! Keep chasing those trannies with YOUR hero LUBE !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 01:17 PM   #53
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
So I asked for the actual numbers instead of assertions.
Quote:

That's not what the article said, is it, M T Brain Socket? Once again you've demonstrated that you're too stupid to know how stupid you are, M T Brain Socket.
And I get a reply stating that is not what the article said. What kind of lame brained answer is that? I know ! Its a IB answer. As always you are gonna try to use an articles assertion and a anonymous source as your proof. what a lying piece of shit you are.

You have no real proof of anything. Judicial Watch is not the one touting the 3.5 million number it is you and only you.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:20 PM   #54
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Hallucinating again, huh FLUFFER. EVERYONE knows that YOU took them off of LUBE during one of YOUR rendezvous in the HEB parking lot and took them off of him using only YOUR tooth ! but, nice try at transeferrence ! That musta been YOUR hero seArgnet shitburner blowing YOU, since YOU are the one with the burning desire for GAY sex. Especially if YOU get made " air tight and spitroasted " ! Keep chasing those trannies with YOUR hero LUBE !
We all know who has a crush on Luke. Nearly every post you make has his name in it. Since we both know IB will lose the bet your memento of Luke is still safe. Tell you what if you ever become man enough to meet I will give them back to you.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:28 PM   #55
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Hey IB we all know you are trying to spin what you stated by going for the registered voters over actual voters. Ironically that is even a harder story to explain. There was about 5 million registered and about 3.5 million voted. About 7 million could have been registered you need to come up with over 3 million voters that are not accounted for. You can not do it. And neither did the Judicial Watch they estimated 112% and then tossed in a rumor of 144%
Old 11-01-2017, 02:06 PM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey IB we all know you are trying to spin what you stated by going for the registered voters over actual voters. Ironically that is even a harder story to explain. There was about 5 million registered and about 3.5 million voted. About 7 million could have been registered you need to come up with over 3 million voters that are not accounted for. You can not do it. And neither did the Judicial Watch they estimated 112% and then tossed in a rumor of 144%
You're fundamentally too fucking stupid to read let alone analyze the gist of a story, M T Brain Socket, but rest assured that I enjoy pointing that out to you on a regular basis, M T Brain Socket.

Quote:
In Los Angeles, 144 Voters for Every 100 Voting-Age Citizens

(The Epoch Times)

Quote:
So I asked for the actual numbers instead of assertions.

And I get a reply stating that is not what the article said. What kind of lame brained answer is that? I know ! Its a IB answer. As always you are gonna try to use an articles assertion and a anonymous source as your proof. what a lying piece of shit you are.

You have no real proof of anything. Judicial Watch is not the one touting the 3.5 million number it is you and only you.
You inability to figure out 144% of the voting age population using Census figures means you're not smart enough to test out of high school, M T Brain Socket.
Old 11-01-2017, 03:07 PM   #57
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're fundamentally too fucking stupid to read let alone analyze the gist of a story, M T Brain Socket, but rest assured that I enjoy pointing that out to you on a regular basis, M T Brain Socket.

You ( I see your R key is stuck again)inability to figure out 144% of the voting age population using Census figures means you're not smart enough to test out of high school, M T Brain Socket.
You not being able to figure out the 144% was bullshit shows what kind of a moron you are. Even JW does not say that is the number therefore you are wrong please leave. See you in a month Felicia!

PS Knowing 144% of a number is pretty easy. Knowing that it is not accurate takes a few more brain cells than you have.
Old 11-01-2017, 03:12 PM   #58
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

I just noticed you added the Epoch bullshit. They misquoted the JW and you were dumb enough to fall for it. Then again you fall for just about everything LOL!
Old 11-01-2017, 03:12 PM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You not being able to figure out the 144% was bullshit shows what kind of a moron you are. Even JW does not say that is the number therefore you are wrong please leave. See you in a month Felicia!
You're inability to read is astounding, M T Brain Socket. Not only did Judicial Watch report it, other media outlets have repeated what Judicial Watch, M T Brain Socket. Only your ignorant ass is denying what they reported, M T Brain Socket.
Old 11-01-2017, 03:52 PM   #60
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're inability to read is astounding, M T Brain Socket. Not only did Judicial Watch report it, other media outlets have repeated what Judicial Watch, M T Brain Socket. Only your ignorant ass is denying what they reported, M T Brain Socket.
No JW implied it and other Conservative idiots reported on them claiming it. Actually they say 112% and then mentioned they were told 144%. Just that in itself sounds odd. I guess JW are idiots if they counted 112% and then was told 144% and you go with the higher number. So let me ask you this. How many people registered to vote? as in tell me where you are getting your numbers when you state it.
There are so many ways to prove you are wrong. Statistically about 50% of eligible voters turn out. That is in line with the LA numbers . Just as the amount registered is in line. All the real numbers add up. Yours are bullshit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women