Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Tijuana - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2021, 06:40 PM   #1
jajake56
Premium Access

Encounters: 59
Default I'm goin!

I'm sure you guys don't really care, but I've booked my flight to SD for my triumphant return to TJ. Now that bars are open and I'll be fully vaccinated by mid april. Found a really cheap flight for May 16 so I pulled the trigger. Now the wait will seem like forever....................... ..............
jajake56 is online now   Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 10:50 AM   #2
RunswithScissors67
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

At the moment (as of March 1st) the bars are not open. However, the hotels attached to the bars are and have been converted into speakeasies. The only ones worth checking out are Couhila and Cascades feel free to ignore the others save for CC’s for a tequila shot. All the hotels in zona pretty much have one floor with all the rooms open and filled with chickas but no rooms for guests, just Arriba!
Coahuila however has “The Club” where they have gutted 3 or so floors opening a large space with a stage and stripper pole. This was by far my favorite place to hang. On Thursday night the ratio of chickas to punters was easily 20:1 or 50:1. At one point I counted all of five dudes, not including meseros. One would think this means a buyers market but you would be wrong. I had some street girls quoting $40-$50 US and not budging for basic service. Coahuila chickas $80 and Cascades$100. I tried haggling but would only get them down $10 or so. Service however was spectacular as they are eager to work. You will need book a room outside the Zona. I recommend Ticuan.
I had one of the best times I’ve ever had there on my last visit. Fill out your fmm online first have a great time I might see you there as I’m itching to go back already.
RunswithScissors67 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 12:03 PM   #3
jajake56
Premium Access

All bars did open March 8th
Old 03-14-2021, 02:27 PM   #4
RunswithScissors67
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Damn!!
RunswithScissors67 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 03:46 PM   #5
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I'm eager to go back as well. Maybe by then the furor will have died down. The past week it has been crazy busy in the zona. This past weekend, none of the main zona hotels had rooms available. Every room in Cascadas and Rizo and Coahuila was booked. I'm sure even Jalos and the callejon hotels were full of mongers. The clubs were packed, of course.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 04:57 PM   #6
jajake56
Premium Access

Quote:
Maybe by then the furor will have died down.

I sure hope so. I specifically avoid Friday and Saturdays because I wouldn't like that many people. The discounts on Monday and Tuesday are awesome. I have stayed at Cascadas before but thinking about trying Rizo de Oro hotel.
Old 03-16-2021, 11:23 AM   #7
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Rizo is nice, if you like hanging out at Tropical and going with those girls. It's a pain to bring a Hong Kong girl over to Rizo, but you can. Bar Tropical has fewer girls and usually not the top tier ones that are at Hong Kong. But you can often find a real cutie who isn't as sharky or professional as at HK. Plus, Rizo has the pool.
Old 03-23-2021, 09:20 PM   #8
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajake56 View Post
Found a really cheap flight for May 16
I'm booked for May 1, so I'll let you know if anything changes before you go!
Old 03-24-2021, 04:16 PM   #9
jajake56
Premium Access

@KCQ Cool. I always appreciate your intel and insight. I'd buy you a beer if we were gonna be there at the same time.
Old 03-25-2021, 04:48 PM   #10
Batsy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I’m excited to go back! I booked my flight got a deal for $100 round trip! April 8th! 6 nights! Last time I was only there 2 nights and didn’t want to leave! Haha. Staying at cascadas again! And yes according to Hong Kong’s website the club is open!
Batsy is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 05:36 PM   #11
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

At 3am the club closes and the party moves up to the hotel floors. I think it opens back up at 10am but am not sure.
Old 03-25-2021, 07:57 PM   #12
Batsy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
At 3am the club closes and the party moves up to the hotel floors. I think it opens back up at 10am but am not sure.
What do you mean it moves up to the hotel floors?
Well hopefully by that time I’ve taken care of business and ready for sleep. So should I expect it to be loud in the hallways when trying to fall asleep?
Batsy is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 07:23 PM   #13
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

When the bars closed due to COVID, hotels were still allowed to operate. Since all of the clubs have hotels attached, they gutted a bunch of rooms and turned them into mini-clubs. The rooms have benches, tables, some even have stripper poles. The suites were opened up and turned into large party areas. You didn't need to be staying at the hotel to visit. People have been referring to these mini-clubs as "speakeasies". Some guys love them because they are more intimate and calmer. Some guys hate them because the party is now spread out among various rooms on multiple floors. Think of a party set in a college dorm, with hookers lining the hallways and waiters bringing drinks to the rooms.

On March 8th, the clubs were allowed to re-open, but they have to close at 3am. Since the clubs want to keep the party going, everyone has to leave the club and move up to the speakeasy floor of the hotel.

If your room is near the party floor it will be very loud. For Cascadas (Hong Kong), that's the 7th-10th floors. Get a room on the 3rd-5th floor if you want quiet. or bring earplugs.
Old 03-27-2021, 11:29 PM   #14
Batsy
Valued Poster

I’m definitely going to ask for a room on the 3-5th floors. Well hopefully they don’t open these speakeasies before 3 am that way all the girls are inside the club. I would hate to not be able to see all the girls that are available at the club.
Batsy is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 02:43 PM   #15
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batsy View Post
I’m definitely going to ask for a room on the 3-5th floors. Well hopefully they don’t open these speakeasies before 3 am that way all the girls are inside the club. I would hate to not be able to see all the girls that are available at the club.
Hong Kong has expanded into the former Las Chavelas bar next door. There's a connecting passage on the east wall into that space, so there is a HUGE area that you can't really see from the main bar. It's quieter in there and a lot of girls hang out in there on their phones. It's kind of humorous seeing all these girls in lingerie and sexy outfits just sitting around with their faces staring at their phones. of course you can walk around, but they don't seem to be paying much attention and it feels weird to try to engage with them while they are busy.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women