Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2019, 07:12 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default WOW! Can this site degrade even more? Apparently so! Asking a visiting Provider her age is no longer allowed?

Majichands from West Texas is/was visiting our market.

Prior to the visit she posts up a threAD in similar fashion to the way many visiting prostitutes due.

You can find it here.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1061263833

In her thread she welcomes feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majichands View Post
The out reach on the boards have been GREAT!

THANK YOU for all the help in the info telling me what words not to use in ads; Hot spots good and bad and just putting out the welcome matt.

I posted a question asking her "Can you clear up the discrepancy between your BIO Advertised Age and the Systems record or your account? Accurate information is still appreciated by some."

At the time of the posting she was claiming to be younger than what the system reported her to be.

My question was removed and I received 5 points for hijacking a thread.

Points and editing courteous of a West Texas Moderator obviously rushing to her rescue.

If questioning basic information provided by an advertising prostitute is no longer allowed on this board we've hit a new low.

Sad to see she has a PocketMOD ready to rush to her rescue.

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 07:17 AM   #2
Modmanix
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Unbelievable
Modmanix is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 07:26 AM   #3
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

FYI - both ages are self set and not generated by the system.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 07:39 AM   #4
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
FYI - both ages are self set and not generated by the system.
Interesting. So basically when she decided it would be more beneficial to report her age as younger than she had previously reported it she forgot there was more than one place to change it?

I'm not sure how it is these days but accurate information used to be valued.

Older women have argued and defended that their age is NOT an issue to their business model.

Yet some older women either lack confidence in themselves or their abilities and claim to be younger.

A problem I've had is that once a person starts to lie you have to question other claims they make.

The ability to discuss these things has always been one of the checks that provide some balance to it all.

You are an advertiser here. Does it bother you when others misrepresent themselves? It seems to be unfairly competitive.
Old 02-21-2019, 08:10 AM   #5
Guest083119
Account Disabled

LOL...this isn't a big conspiracy. She just probably forgot to update her showcase. The other age changes automatically. The showcase age is a set number while the age in your profile is a DOB.

She answered your question and updated her showcase.

Nothing weird or crazy. And everything is back in place, so how about we drop it, please?
Old 02-21-2019, 08:59 AM   #6
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

And the moderator that gave you those points was told by myself and by B3 to reverse the infraction and restore the post in the thread which has been done.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 09:25 AM   #7
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
And the moderator that gave you those points was told by myself and by B3 to reverse the infraction and restore the post in the thread which has been done.
Thank-you for that. Are you an Admin now too? I can understand B3 having the authority to tell a MOD to do something now that she is an Admin.

In regards to the post restored, why were the images removed that demonstrated my question? They were not images from other sites or a violation of image posting rules that I could determine.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:44 AM   #8
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

So are you saying Tex came all the way from west texas forum to white knight?

Stay in your lane Tex, we have enough white knight mods already.

With all due respect of course.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 12:49 PM   #9
Guest083119
Account Disabled

Photos that include the lady will be removed at the lady's request per the guidelines. It is not an infraction to the OP, however.

Additionally, photos of female members may not be posted without the lady’s permission and consent. It does not matter where these images are posted or if private tags are used. It is entirely up to the lady’s discretion as to what photos of her will be posted and they will be removed immediately at her request.

Cryptkicker is a Super Moderator (he looks really hot in his superhero cape) and he has global authority.
Old 02-21-2019, 01:24 PM   #10
Whispers

Quote:
Photos that include the lady will be removed at the lady's request per the guidelines. It is not an infraction to the OP, however.

Additionally, photos of female members may not be posted without the lady’s permission and consent. It does not matter where these images are posted or if private tags are used. It is entirely up to the lady’s discretion as to what photos of her will be posted and they will be removed immediately at her request.
I understand how that relates to all the additional pictures of female members that are acquired individually.

But the images I posted came from her showcase/profile and still exist in those places. I can see where if a female member wanted a picture removed that did not exist elsewhere on the board there would be possible reason to honor that request.

But pictures they themselves already have actively posted on the board should be open for reposting.

In the example we are discussing was my point much easier made demonstrating the issue by posting up to side by side screenshots? Would you or others have immediately known what I was stating without the two images? Many issues are much easier explained with an image attached and without the image people are clueless what is being discussed.
Old 02-21-2019, 03:24 PM   #11
BudgetGuy
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
LOL...this isn't a big conspiracy. She just probably forgot to update her showcase. The other age changes automatically. The showcase age is a set number while the age in your profile is a DOB.

She answered your question and updated her showcase.

Nothing weird or crazy. And everything is back in place, so how about we drop it, please?
Sounds like this thread is about getting 5 points for asking a question. I bet it would be dropped if the 5 points were erased. Being an Admin, you can do that can’t you?
BudgetGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 03:31 PM   #12
BudgetGuy
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Glad you clarified that. 5 points for questions? He’ll you might as well shut down the private areas if that were the case.
BudgetGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 04:27 PM   #13
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudgetGuy View Post
Sounds like this thread is about getting 5 points for asking a question.
not really..... It was more about seeing a MOD that came running to cover up a prostitutes mistake get slapped down and put in his place by his peers.
Old 02-21-2019, 04:28 PM   #14
RustyBalls
Still Looking for WD-40

Encounters: 1

Eccie has a long history of inconsistent moderation. For example, the rough and tumble give and take that is often found in the ATX forums will get you points and maybe banned in other markets. Some Mods are much more strict constructionists when it comes to enforcing "guidelines" outside of ATX, DFW, SATX and Houston.

If you look up the word "guideline" in a dictionary, you will find that what we really have in eccie are mandatory rules and regulations, which should be considered as terms and conditions for using eccie.

Normally the violation of a guideline as defined in other environments should not be a problem, except within eccie, guidelines are considered mandatory rules and regulations to be followed on penalty of points or banning.

OTOH, when I have been pointed by Mods in West Texas, Admins and ATX MODs have been helpful in getting infractions changed to warnings and points removed.
RustyBalls is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 09:25 PM   #15
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Frankly, I like the rules/regulations/guidelines here.
There is at least one person who says they don't like *nitpick* people when it comes to such. And that is good when you have a small community. But as things grow, the boundaries expand. I think ECCIE has done ok with setting them.

And as this thread has shown, an error from above can be corrected. This is where a written Policy serves with great affect.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women