Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Tijuana - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2021, 05:56 PM   #1
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41
Default Thanksgiving trip to TJ 11/25-11/28

I boarded the flight to San Diego on Thanksgiving morning for a four-day trip. I'd been looking forward to it for a while, especially because my favorite bar girl was in town from Monterrey and wanted to see me. We'd been texting on WhatsApp since the last time I saw her back in February (she wasn't in TJ on my last trip in September). She wanted to see me and sleep over every night. She doesn't charge me any extra for staying over – I think she just prefers to get out of her small room at Rizo and sleep in a nice hotel bed. I was excited.

Travel to the border was painless, but they made me purchase a FMM for $30. I guess it had to happen eventually – at least I got the six-month version. Last time I had to pay a $20 bribe just to get in, and I didn't get anything. Now I can use the Nationals line every time I cross the border. Good reason to go back soon.

I got to the hotel at 3:00 or so and checked in with Alejandra. Unfortunately, she was working that night and wouldn't be off until 2:00 am. Considering the time zone difference and that I had gotten up at 6:00 am to make the flight, there was no way I was staying up past 2:00 am to wait for a bar girl. She asked to come over around 6:00 pm and we could fool around before her shift. Perfect. We had a nice time for about an hour before she had to go to work, and I needed some food. Gave her $100 and she was on her way.

Thanksgiving dinner was at Caesar's. They had an actual American-style Thanksgiving menu, but I went with my usual roasted bone marrow, along with a Caesar salad and some grilled octopus. It was excellent, as always. I know there are better fine dining options in Tijuana, but the convenience, ambiance, and menu at Caesar's is perfect for me.

I headed down to the zona in an attempt to enjoy the bars. Chicago Club was jumping, with the girls all dressed in costumes for some reason. They looked super fine, lots of cat ears and some superhero outfits. I bought some fichas, gave out some tips, and basically had a great time until my motor started to die around 11:00 pm. Headed back to Ticuan for some much-needed rest.

On Friday morning I got up and headed to Playas to walk around the beach. My last trip in September was cloudy and chilly. This November/December trip it was sunny and gorgeous every day. After a lunch of a giant seafood cocktail and some oysters, I headed back to TJ to meet up with a guy from another board. He was setting up a gangbang, which is something I've never really done. I've been to private parties in Germany and in England that were called "gangbangs," but they were more of swapping parties, where guys and girls fucked as pairs, but then switched a lot. This was going to be one girl with a few guys for a few hours. Sounded fun.

Unfortunately, it ended up just being me and him. No biggie, I've done MFM threesomes before. I was a bit nervous seeing as how I'd never met the guy before. We were meeting the girl in a public place and then walking down to a sleazy 4-hour motel by the arch. He sent me a picture of the girl who wasn't much of a looker but had a decent body. When she arrived, she didn't look any better than her picture, but she was nice and her body was good. We walked over to the hotel and she got naked and we started in. It was pretty much as described. She had no problem with BBBJ and probably would have been cool with BBFS. She went back and forth on our dicks for a while – she seemed like she could suck non-stop. We each took turns fucking her while she blew the other guy. We even did DP, which was a first for me. After about 90 minutes I was ready to wrap up, so I finished in her pussy, and then he followed suit. We each paid her 1500p (about $75). She would have been fine staying for longer but neither of us were interested in hanging around.

I checked in with Alejandra about when she wanted to come over. Once again, she said she had to work, but she could come to my hotel at 6:00 am when she got off work. I wasn't thrilled about waiting that long, so she offered to come by after dinner. She showed up around 10:00 pm. Same as the previous night, fun time, about an hour, $100, but no toda la noche. She left and headed to work. I just went to bed.

Saturday morning, I slept as late as I could in case I needed to stay up late for Alejandra the next two nights. Obviously, our schedules were not really compatible, since on the weekends she works like 10pm-6am. Still, I was hopeful. I moved from Ticuan to Hotel Rizo, which is attached to Tropical Bar where she works. I thought it would be more convenient for me to take her to my room during her shift, and then after her shift she could just come sleep in my room instead of hers.

Meanwhile, I snagged a street girl to hold me over until I could see Alejandra. I noticed that little Michelle moved from Hotel Eduardo over to stand outside La Garcia. That's new. Plenty of talent on the street and I picked up Melany across from Valentina Bar. I never remember the name of that hotel. "8705" or something like that. Anyway, she was 600p for everything for 30 minutes, plus 100p to the hotel. Everything was covered, but she didn't shy away from the dick or do the toilet paper wrap thing. Good time for $35.

I went to Tropical after dinner, but Alejandra wasn't working yet. She messaged me from Senda Norte restaurant and asked me to come join her. I'd already eaten but went to keep her company anyway. She was eating the $20 ribeye – I've only ever seen her order soup, but I'm sure she realized that I'd be paying for it. When I commented on it, she said that I only had to give her $80 later instead of $100, so I guess it worked out. She needed to go shower and change for work so I promised to meet her in the bar later.

She showed up when she promised (a miracle!) but told me that there was a guy there who really wanted to buy her a lot of drinks. Since that's the last thing I wanted to do, I agreed to let her go. She assured me that the guy didn't want to have sex, he just liked sitting with her. That's cool, I was happy to let her make some money if it meant I didn't have to buy $10 beers every 10 minutes (she drinks FAST!). I spent the time enjoying the sights and tipping a few girls.

After a while she came back and we moved up to the Tiki room. I think she didn't want the other guy to get jealous. I bought her a couple of drinks (again, she drank really fast) and she wasn't really very affectionate – I'm not sure if that's just not her style or if she didn't want her other regulars to see her macking on me, or what. But I suggested that she go make some real money and come see me when her shift ended at midnight. She agreed and that was cool. I went back to Chicago Club and enjoyed buying fichas a lot more when I was getting lap dances. I headed back to the room before midnight and shortly she joined me.

She wasn't ready to go to sleep any time soon, so we stayed up fooling around, listening to music, and smoking until almost 6:00 am. She told me that she had drunk 43 beers on her shift!!! I have trouble believing that she could get 43 fichas in about 4 hours, but she kept affirming that it was true. We fell asleep and didn't wake up until almost 2:00. We had sex one more time, then I gave her $80 and she left to get cleaned up in her room.

She had Sunday off, and had asked me to take her somewhere fun. Despite working in TJ for at least two years, she has never been anywhere in the city except Zona Norte and some of Revo. But since we slept so late, there was no way we were going to get to the beach before dark. Instead, we just had a late lunch/early dinner at a cevicherria that I like. I asked if she was OK to walk for a bit and she seemed nervous about walking in Tijuana – she believes that only Zona Norte is safe, and the rest of the city is full of murderers and thieves. Amazing.

She went back to her room to get changed. The plan for the evening was to go drinking in another bar. She wanted to go to Hong Kong. I was a bit leery, since she works for Tropical which is associated. They will only let a bar girl drink ficha drinks, and I told her I wasn't going to do that. She insisted that she could get in as a civilian. All my TJ friends insisted that it wouldn't work but I figured if not we could go to a non-ficha bar, or else I'd just leave her to go to work. I wasn't interested in being worked.

Then she asked if her friend could come along. OK, now I'm buying fichas for two bar girls? Hmmm. Well, we all met up outside Tropical and walked over to Hong Kong. The door guy took really long looks at both girls, then called over a manager who looked at them both and nodded OK. Wonder of wonders, they got wristbands and went right in! We got a table on the balcony overlooking the main stage. I ordered a bucket of beers and we got to enjoying the show. I had a great time with them. Alejandra's friend is gay (or bi) and really likes girls, so we had a great time checking out the dancers. I ended up buying 14 (full-sized) beers for the girls, which cost me about $70. A whole lot better than buying fichas!

There was a guy on the main floor below us. He had staked out the central group of tables between the main stage and the north side small stages. He was a great big fat middle eastern guy in a t-shirt with a bunch of gold chains. As we were watching, a security guy and a manager came out with a lockbox and we watched them count out stacks and stacks of banded one-dollar bills. I swear to god the tower was at least two feet high. Alejandra estimated it as $10,000 and I'm not going to dispute that. As we watched, piles of bills just landed on the floor and no one even bothered with them. One dancer on the main stage got so many dollars that they had to rake it up into a big pile. There were four tables pushed together filled with all kinds of food from Azul. It was a bacchanal in every respect.

Eventually the girls got bored and so we headed up to El Copeo on Revolucion to join some of the other girl's friends. It's a regular bar, not a strip club. $6 cover each, which was annoying, but the group they were meeting already had a bunch of buckets of beers and the girls just shared them, so I saved a bit there. I'm OK being taken advantage of, within limits! The music was really loud and neither Alejandra nor I knew anyone so we both decided to leave pretty quickly. We headed back to the hotel.

After fooling around, Alejandra decided that she was going to head back to her room. I imagine the thought of hanging in my hotel room until she was ready to sleep didn't hold much interest, and I can understand that. I was looking forward to spending at least a few nights with her, but since her idea of "night" is sleeping from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm, that just isn't fun to me. She probably went back to work, but I don't know and don't really care. I gave her $80 and she didn't say anything about it.

Monday morning I got up and did some shopping on Revo. I didn't have to be at the airport until 6:00 that night, but checkout was 1:00 pm so I had time to kill. I snagged a street girl before I left but for the life of me I don't recall her name. She was outside El Porton and it was 600+60 ($33) for 20 minutes.

The line for the border was long, but I walked right past with my Global Entry. No issues getting to the airport. The trip home was smooth as silk and I was home by midnight. I gotta figure out a good time to go back so I can put that FMM to use.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 06:04 PM   #2
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Total for the four days

Flight: $300
Hotel: $400
Misc other travel expenses (parking, trolley, taxis): $120

Alejandra: five sessions, $360 (plus a ton of beers and food and other stuff, so it probably was $500 total)
Street girls: two sessions, $70
Gangbang girl: $75 plus $15 for the room
Various fichas/drinks at other zona bars: $200????

Total for the trip: Around $1700
Old 12-03-2021, 06:30 PM   #3
jajake56
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

An epic report from the legendary KCQ!
jajake56 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 01:03 PM   #4
earlharvey
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Bravo! Great read
earlharvey is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 08:08 PM   #5
WorthlessPrik
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Great read….thank you for sharing
WorthlessPrik is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 10:12 AM   #6
Dolomite35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I love your TJ stories. You are a legend
Dolomite35 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 01:44 PM   #7
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

fuck those fichas drinks lol.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 08:50 PM   #8
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
fuck those fichas drinks lol.
I'm not keen on the girl only getting $1.50-$2.00 out of a $9-$10 drink that the bar gets basically for free. But I do like that for $10 I get 10-20 minutes of nice contact with a girl who is trying her hardest to turn me on so I'll take her upstairs. At many US strip clubs, a no contact "lap dance" is $20 per four-minute song. Even at the "high mileage" clubs you are lucky to get a handful of boobs for less than $30.

But yeah, if you just want to get your rocks off for cheap, then ficha drinks are not a good investment.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women