Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2010, 08:09 AM   #1
junesetx
Account Disabled

User ID: 2646
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What is everyone doing today?

I just enjoyed a cup of coffee on the balcony as I watched the sunrise on a new day in NM. It was cold out but thats okay, I had a fire going in the fireplace to warm me when I got back inside.
When was the last time you took time to watch the sun come up? When was the last time you sat in front of a roaring fire?
The silence embraces you, but as you watch and listen to the new day start you can hear the birds waking and calling to each other...or are they singing to the sun in welcome?

I'm in Roswell right now. LOL, no I haven't seen any aliens. I will be going to the museum today though. I'd been here before but Hope (Pleasureabenights) has not. It was on her wish/bucket list. Not working here, just enjoying being alive and on the road.
Life is not all about working and making money ya know, wink. You have to take time to explore the world you live in.

Although I long for home and my big baby (sammy my choc. siamese cat), I can't help but enjoy the country I live in. I miss you guys and gals and wish you could experience my world of freedom and my love of life.
If you missed watching the sunrise today, try and catch it tomorrow.

I'll be posting photo's in my yahoo group today of my travels so far. I hope you come in and enjoy them! I sure am enjoying myself, smile.

How do you start off your day? Why not share with the rest of us, smile. Enjoy your day!
June
junesetx is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:46 PM   #2
pyro
Account Disabled

aww, you mean you missed out on having busted water pipes dear?
Well enjoy Nuevo Mexico and safe travels back to Texas.

pyro
pyro is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:33 PM   #3
junesetx
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm lucky my sister cares about me and is taking care of my house and my cat for me while I'm gone. She took care of that for me. But then I take care of her right back. I love my sister. Isn't it wonderful to have people care about you?
I sincerly hope your pipes didn't burst!
It is fun to travel, but no matter where I go I will always come home to Texas.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:00 AM   #4
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by junesetx View Post
When was the last time you took time to watch the sun come up?
In December 2009 on a deer stand at deer camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junesetx View Post
When was the last time you sat in front of a roaring fire?
In December 2009 at deer camp.
MacTheKnife is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:25 AM   #5
lemontrees
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1548

Deer hunts, the HUNTING part, not really the Killing part, are an excellent time to enjoy the beauty of nature I have noticed that my family NOW will pass on a buck that is a good one in the hopes that next year, he will be a great one. The whole family now seems in agreement on that.

If we could ONLY get the illegals working on the adjacent ranches to subscribe to that philosophy. No one begrudges them the meat, but they don't understand that they can harvest a spike instead of the trophy deer if they are going to poach.
lemontrees is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:21 PM   #6
junesetx
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I like looking at deer, but I can't pass up elk. Omg, that is such good eating. A wonderful man turned me on to elk. I can't kill an animal myself but I love hunters. I helped him cut it up and pack it. I'm not afraid of that, I don't cry or go awwwww. I sure will cook it though! I think hunters ROCK! I like to know that a man can feed me, wink.
LOL, I'd better behave...it's sooooo hard not to flirt!

Lemontrees, your family should be commended for that!!!