Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2013, 03:20 PM   #1
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1
Default VP vs BP

[This subject was originally brought up in a review thread. I am repeating my post here to avoid further hijacking that thread.]

I think most of us can agree on the following adages:
  • The VP status carries no guarantee.
  • There are quality providers using BP.
I personally believe that, in general, there is less risk of being disappointed or ripped off with a VP than with an unknown provider on BP. Unfortunately, the only scientific way of proving that is to have objective and simultaneous data on all the VPs in Upstate NY and all BP providers in the same region.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 03:33 PM   #2
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Whoever is thinner...thanks
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 03:55 PM   #3
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

Jack,

Having enjoyed the company of both I tend to think that VP's are more reliable and after a brief getting to know you and if they checked your reviews and feel comfortable with you ... and you with theirs ... more enjoyable

DD
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 03:56 PM   #4
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
[This subject was originally brought up in a review thread. I am repeating my post here to avoid further hijacking that thread.]

I think most of us can agree on the following adages:
  • The VP status carries no guarantee.
  • There are quality providers using BP.
I personally believe that, in general, there is less risk of being disappointed or ripped off with a VP than with an unknown provider on BP. Unfortunately, the only scientific way of proving that is to have objective and simultaneous data on all the VPs in Upstate NY and all BP providers in the same region.
and I will stick with my that is TRUE

But some that have been ripped off by VP are normally taken for more.

Quote:
  • #25 - The Provider Verification process on ECCIE is intended to be a minimally-invasive method to reasonably ensure that a provider who has been enabled to advertise on ECCIE is a legit provider, and not a cash 'n' dash, bait 'n' switch, or other security risk to the community. It is NOT intended to be a guarantee of your safety and it is NOT intended to be a guarantee of good service. All of our members, male or female, are responsible to take steps to protect their own safety when participating in the p4p environment. In any case where a member feels their own safety has been compromised by another member here, please promptly report to staff so swift action can be considered, and taken if necessary.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 05:00 PM   #5
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

as to the other offer I posted in that review. I forwarded PM in ? to Chica Chaser.
And would ask him not to act on it as there is no way to tell if BS or a VP really took a member for 1000's recently if he is not willing to stand up and post it or contact mods/admins on his own.
Only for I did not lie getting that PM.

offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:25 AM   #6
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Are there any college guys out there going for their PhD. Would make for an interesting research project.

I've had much better luck with VP's. The only thing that really matters is that you find gals you enjoy being with.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:51 AM   #7
snowman123
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

BP or VP - I tend to see providers that are on multiple sites and have reviews on those sites. Verification is no guarantee of sanity. I look at BP and if I don't find them on other sites, I move along.
snowman123 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:13 AM   #8
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

I think it is pretty clear. Granted I don't have scientific data to back any of this up. I am pretty confident that my experience can account for a lot in this situation. With that said, it has been my observation that you are likely to have better results if you patronize providers who are verified on this site. It is a somewhat simple task, but becoming a verified provider shows that a girl is willing to do the little bit of leg work that is necessary. That speaks more to their character. Ergo, I will surmise that it is an good indicator that you will have a much improved chance of a pleasurable experience.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:03 AM   #9
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

VP for low volume anal...for daty, straight to the BPs
Old 12-01-2013, 05:00 PM   #10
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

VP or BP there is no difference. Maybe back in the day there might have been, but today there really is no difference. The whole VP just give a false sense of security. Some guys are going to think just because they are on this site and VP it must be safe. In some cases that might be true and other situations it might not. Risk is always going to be there no matter VP or not. With the increase in cost to advertise on different sites many ladies might look towards the site as free advertisement with minimal leg work. Take a look at how many showcases we have in upstate and then look at providers ads posted for the week and weekend line up. You will see many names listed. Then look at how many actually post any thing here other than their ads and there welcome to the boards. There is only a small number of ladies that actually take the time and effort to be active on the boards. I know some will say "the reason why they do not use the boards or don't care to be active, is because of the guys that drive them off the boards." It is sad that some are naive enough to actually believe that. When the the truth is if you do your digging is that they do not care about the rest of the boards. It is free advertising to them. I have done my digging and spoke with a few of the ladies on here. When I ask them why they do not take an active role on the boards? The usual response is "I do not care about the boards, all I want to do is throw up ads to get some extra biz." They might word it different but it is always the same thing.
So as far as the VP being safer. I can not say that is true. You can go to other areas (states) on the boards and find some night mare stories that involved VP's. Luckily we have not really had that situation here. It could be that we have been lucky so far or that the mods have been actually doing a pretty good job a weeding them out. With the recent influx of providers looking to be VP it will probably happen eventually. The mods will not catch everything and some times things slide through the cracks. So with the prices increasing with advertising other places, expect a lot more to come here for the advertising. When it comes down to it they are only trying to cut their cost and maximize the amount they make. With anything you should do your homework and get all the information before you jump into some thing. I just hate to see some one new or green behind the ears fall for the false VP= totally safe. Some cases it might be true others it might not. Just do your homework.
Justin Heranus is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #11
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Encounters: 3

Anecdotal, but I just had a no show, no call last night with a VP. Obviously , those things happen with BP too, but that's the point -- could have been either as there isn't that much difference as long as one isn't stupid with how they deal with BP.
Taskmaster is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #12
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
Anecdotal, but I just had a no show, no call last night with a VP.
Move to alerts?
Old 12-01-2013, 08:11 PM   #13
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

tsmtogo, we understand your point about VPs, which essentially coincides with the conventional wisdom:

Quote:
The VP status carries no guarantee.
However, at least we know some basic information about each VP. It is unclear why you think BP providers as a whole, many of whom we know absolutely nothing about, are not at least a little bit riskier:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmtogo View Post
VP or BP there is no difference.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:01 PM   #14
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Jack I did leave out that BP can be a bit more riskier in that aspect. That was a bit of an over sight on my part and I am glad you pointed that out. I was in the frame of mind that some one would do a minimum part home work on who they are going to see. If they are going in with out any homework, then a VP might have a slight edge. Even though we might know some more information about a VP. That can be some what debatable. They post their ads and have profile information. But who is to say they are not lying on some information on one or both. You will run in to the same thing on BP but it will be more common on BP.
Going right back to the homework thing. I check reviews on the lady. If she has good ones or bad ones. I will check request info. I do not even look at the providers ads or weekend line ups. To me personally it is a waist of time. Like I said there are many there that I only have their ad, profile and maybe I can look up there welcome post. So yes I am agreeing that VP status carries no guarantee, and yes there are some quality providers on BP. Just have to hunt them down and do research. There is even some of our VP that advertise on BP and there is one nightmare that has become a VP not to long ago. She would be one that fell through the cracks but have to wait and see what she does. So yes that might have a little influence on me more to why VP is not totally safe.
Jack I always like your threads and posts. They are well thought out, logical, impartial, and brings good information out. I am sorry my posts today are semi all over the place. Been working on many things all at once and my mind keeps jumping around lol.
Justin Heranus is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:33 PM   #15
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
However, at least we know some basic information about each VP. It is unclear why you think BP providers as a whole, many of whom we know absolutely nothing about, are not at least a little bit riskier:
Safety is rarely 100% guarantee. The riskiest group would have to be the unknown BP's since we have no idea what we're walking into. There are some well established BP gals that are probably as reliable as many VP's.

In general, I think the biggest difference between the two is quality of service. For the most part VP's tend to offer a better menu than many on BP. It seems to me most VP's offer a GFE friendly menu. There are some GFE's on BP but they seem to be in the minority. My most common BP encounter over the years has been no kissing, no daty, the blasted cbj only and minimal enthusiasm. I've never encountered that with VP's. I've never seen a VP I wouldn't want to see again. Most BP's I've seen I have no interest in seeing again. Plus the blatant deception you have to deal with on BP is quite annoying.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women