Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-28-2013, 10:38 PM   #31
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

<------- It looks just like this. There is one under the name of the person in every post.

If anyone see's JB make any post directed at Lexxxy, the staff in Upstate NY would like to invite you to hit the RTM to bring the it to our attention sooner.
Old 11-28-2013, 11:02 PM   #32
Monnks
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

That's the one I thought it was.

Thanks
Old 11-28-2013, 11:04 PM   #33
GP
Premium Access

The staff appreciates the hard working and upstanding members of this community!
Old 11-28-2013, 11:29 PM   #34
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
<------- It looks just like this. There is one under the name of the person in every post.

If anyone see's JB make any post directed at Lexxxy, the staff in Upstate NY would like to invite you to hit the RTM to bring the it to our attention sooner.
a Prime Directive of just two ?
Old 11-28-2013, 11:34 PM   #35
GP
Premium Access

My money is on Lexxxy not posting anything derogatory towards jb. Who is your money on, jb or lexxxy? You only get 2 choices.
Old 11-28-2013, 11:38 PM   #36
GP
Premium Access

Fyi

#14 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty.
Old 11-28-2013, 11:39 PM   #37
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

one drink if we ever meet again?
Old 11-29-2013, 05:42 AM   #38
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
You can say you don't harass her all you want, but everyone else knows otherwise. Now you have been warned privately and publicly. What you do with it from this point forward is ALL ON YOU!

You make a single post in her direction that has even the slightest bit of foulness to it, and I invite every single member of this board to RTM your ass. I guarantee you will rack the points up so fast, you will be on vacation before Christmas. We tried the polite route, now we go this way.

What ya gonna do JB?
Quote:

Quote:
The staff appreciates the hard working and upstanding members of this community!
Quote:
My money is on Lexxxy not posting anything derogatory towards jb. Who is your money on, jb or lexxxy? You only get 2 choices.

hahaa.what do i say ?

your a little cunt bitch

you can blow me then stick your punk bitch cock into darkness ass
Old 11-29-2013, 05:45 AM   #39
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

now go get ready to start looking up IP adresses you little punk cunt

hahahahahahahaahhaa
Old 11-29-2013, 06:41 AM   #40
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post

hahahahahahahaahhaa
I'll look forward to the poll.
Old 11-29-2013, 07:04 AM   #41
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Poll: Free Jon Balls clesed

can swing your vote yes?????
Old 11-29-2013, 08:20 AM   #42
GP
Premium Access

No need for a poll please
Old 11-29-2013, 10:18 AM   #43
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
You can say you don't harass her all you want, but everyone else knows otherwise. Now you have been warned privately and publicly. What you do with it from this point forward is ALL ON YOU!

You make a single post in her direction that has even the slightest bit of foulness to it, and I invite every single member of this board to RTM your ass. I guarantee you will rack the points up so fast, you will be on vacation before Christmas. We tried the polite route, now we go this way.

What ya gonna do JB?
This is an interesting post. It appears an attempt to rally the board members to team up and go after one person. Though I do not agree with harassment of any member male or female. When some one points some thing out that they feel in not truthful or unwarranted, that can hardly be considered harassment. You pointed out that the proper course of action would be to RTM the post. Yes I agree that is the proper thing to do, but I do also feel it would be appropriate to have noted that the post might be unwarranted or untruthful. Which in this case he did. If he went by the rules and just RTM the post would stand by itself for however long it took for a mod to take it down or not remove it for some time. Being it is the holiday season and the mods are busy with real life things. It can be expected that it might take some time for such post to be addressed or removed. So if a post is not noted as suspect for not being true or has not been removed . In which case we end up having a lot of members expecting to get robbed in the area because they are thinking that the post is truthful. In that case the post will be doing more damage than it was doing good. Rooster been working hard to make sure that possible damaging posts like this are not put into the alerts section. Which for one I appreciate his hard work in the matter.
With that being said and going back to the above comment. In turn by asking the community to basically RTM any post that the above mentioned may post in lexxy threads might not be the best decision. For one it could appear as a "which hunt" on the member. You are also going to get an RTM on any post he makes. This will be due to members having an "ax" to grind against set member. Or some might be inclined now to think that anything he might post in her thread is harassment, in which case it may not. By going after just one member and not both in this situation might be taken as showing a bias for one member over the other. The RTM should have been a warning in general instead of just after one person. I honestly lost count how many times that some of lexxys posts could be taken as having "foulness in it." I do not know what the mods did in these situations and that is a matter between the mods and lex. In some cases she proceeded to keep going which would appear to me nothing was said, but to be fair it could have been that the mods have not had time to address it or seen it. So the RTM should have been made as a general statement instead of just after one member.
One last thought is maybe we should make a sticky about the RTM button. One member inquired about it in this thread and I have seen in the past where it appears that other members do not know it is there or what it is for. Even though it is discussed in this thread and some other threads. They can get lost amongst the other threads. They could do a search for it, but if they do not know to look up RTM or have any idea of its use. Chances are they will not search it. It is just a thought to maybe help boards run a little more smoothly and help inform new and some older members with important information. just my two cents.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:21 AM   #44
Autumn Bolan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 178973
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post

hahahahahahahaahhaa
To much free time. Don't people work?
That seems like a lot of effort to keep spewing hate. Maybe time would be better spent in therapy.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:50 AM   #45
GP
Premium Access

tsmtogo, a well done post. Thoughtful and good questions. This has been an ongoing saga with JB for WAY too long. Out of all the members in upstate NY, he has taken up more of the staff's time than anyone BY FAR. He has been given more slack than anyone, and he self admittedly doesn't care for or need this board. God only knows he is not using the board for it purpose. He has gone out of his way to violate rule after rule, even after begin told numerous times not to. And whenever he feels "wronged", he runs to dearhunter (defender of truth, justice and the American way LOL) and whines, trying to rally the "troops" (they know who they are) because of some sort of "bad mod brigade" in upstate ny. I think he has run out of slack on his leash. I know you and regular members here don't get to see all of what goes on, but trust me when I say this, that he has gone WAY over his limit of mulligans. The local staff has documents everything and with the direction and blessing of senior staff, we (I) pulled the plug on JB. Now we will have to wait and see if he is going to revert to his childish behavior and make new account after new account and come on and spew more childish rhetoric, or if he is going to man up and take his medicine. I for one will NOT be willing to negotiate a lighter sentence on him. He deserves everything he got, and quite frankly, I think it should be a permanent ban.

I have received numerous PM's lately thanking me and offering me sympathy ( LOL, I really don't need it but it is appreciated) for dealing with the members who constantly spew crap and live for drama on the board. There is a huge silent majority out there who remains quiet and still tries to use this board for its intended purpose, information exchange. Then we have the small but very outspoken minority who TRIES to bully people, which in turn makes many people uncomfortable to post here. Hopefully this can serve as a plea and a warning, that THE BS STOPS NOW!

I hope I addressed most or all of your points. If you, or anyone ever has an issue, you area ALWAYS welcome to address me in public, or by PM. I'm sure the rest of the staff would appreciate open communication as well.

Thanks and have an awesome day sir!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women