Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2013, 09:45 AM   #1
TheRedMonroe
Account Disabled

User ID: 125602
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Because I Love the Abuse

Ok, I didn't get my fill of bashing the last time I posted, so I'd thought I'd try again

Apparently my website is still having some issues.
I have been contacted over & over again about clients not being able to access my site. I've contacted my IT guys and they are requesting more information than what I have.

If anyone is having trouble viewing my site, please let me know and also let me know what type of device you are using (ie: mobile or PC, what brand, and what browser you are using).

The IT guy claims that he can view it on all platforms with or without wifi with no problem, but I know here at home I can't access the site on my mobile unless I have wifi turned on. I can't access my own site on a regular cell signal.

Also I apologize to anyone that I haven't responded to at all or in a timely manner. I desperately needed the week of and now I feel recharged and ready to go again

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds (with useful information.)

Happy Sunday all!
~Liz
TheRedMonroe is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:51 AM   #2
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

whip that IT guy/gal girl
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:56 AM   #3
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

I have no problem using my MacBook Pro and Firefox.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:03 AM   #4
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
I have no problem using my MacBook Pro and Firefox.
ditto for my pc's os's nt, 2000, xp, and 8.

but I still say whip that IT guy
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:22 AM   #5
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Mabe ur pricing? Market rate may better the flow boo
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:22 AM   #6
rke324
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

No problem getting to your web site here using an older Dell laptop with XP pro OS and Wi-Fi using a wireless modem and Mozilla Firefox for a browser.
rke324 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:26 AM   #7
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Works fine on an Android OS smartphone Opera browser.

Abuse to follow, if I have the time and energy.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:32 AM   #8
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

9a-3p a few days per week? Yeh that site on the fritz 4asho
Old 12-01-2013, 10:36 AM   #9
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

it works on explorer 10 and google chrome. i know windows 8 just had a free update to win 8.1. i do not know if that could cause an issue. i know the update caused issues with different cad systems and programs. the issue might not be your site and could be with person trying to access it. not a shot at the guys trying to access your site, that might have been said wrong. what i am talking about by saying that, is how old is their computer? what are they using to access your site? have they done any updates to their java or flashplayer? what is the internet speed they are accessing your site? i know back in the days of 56k connection any thing with a lot of graphics would come up messed up or not load right. so what it boils down to is maybe it is not your site but on the side of person accessing it. just my 2¢. hope things get figured out for ya.
Justin Heranus is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:38 AM   #10
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Works from Apple products.

elg......
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:48 AM   #11
TheRedMonroe
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
whip that IT guy/gal girl
I would love to do that! I have the riding crop and my super sexy thigh-high black heeled boots for just the occasion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmtogo View Post
it works on explorer 10 and google chrome. i know windows 8 just had a free update to win 8.1. i do not know if that could cause an issue. i know the update caused issues with different cad systems and programs. the issue might not be your site and could be with person trying to access it. not a shot at the guys trying to access your site, that might have been said wrong. what i am talking about by saying that, is how old is their computer? what are they using to access your site? have they done any updates to their java or flashplayer? what is the internet speed they are accessing your site? i know back in the days of 56k connection any thing with a lot of graphics would come up messed up or not load right. so what it boils down to is maybe it is not your site but on the side of person accessing it. just my 2¢. hope things get figured out for ya.
Thank you for this! I really appreciate it! This is so much more information than I got from the IT guys who simply insisted that there was nothing wrong.
I can get around the internet and run programs with no problem, but when it comes to the technical aspects, I'm not so good.
Thanks again!
Old 12-01-2013, 10:56 AM   #12
TheRedMonroe
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
Mabe ur pricing? Market rate may better the flow boo
Perhaps if I wanted a higher volume I would reduce my rate, but since I do appreciate quality time with my clients, I choose to have a higher fee and a lower volume.
The rate has nothing to do with the fact that clients can't access my site, so thank you for your insightful input.
If you don't like the fee, there are plenty of other providers out there who do enjoy a higher volume at a lower rate. Perhaps they even have one of those lovely revolving doors for you to pass through to make their increased traffic flow more easily in and out of their location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
9a-3p a few days per week? Yeh that site on the fritz 4asho
And if this is an insult, you should do a better job. I can't understand whatever broken language you are attempting to use.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:05 AM   #13
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Jus funnin

Old 12-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #14
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedMonroe View Post
I would love to do that! I have the riding crop and my super sexy thigh-high black heeled boots for just the occasion!

Thank you for this! I really appreciate it! This is so much more information than I got from the IT guys who simply insisted that there was nothing wrong.
I can get around the internet and run programs with no problem, but when it comes to the technical aspects, I'm not so good.
Thanks again!
Hmmm if you need a new IT guy I will do it. The down fall is your site will not work most of the times so I can see you in that outfit . Your IT guy/gal will only check to make sure that every thing is working. Most the times they will not go into any detail to why some one can not access the site. To them as long as the site works their job is done. Other reasons they might not go into detail is they might think you might not understand some of the technical stuff. Dealing with techies they tend to get into a lot of tech details that some might not understand unless you are very familiar with it. Like for example if you got a spot of rust on your car and asked me why you got rust on your car. I will break it down at the atomic structure and tell you why it rusts. Unless you are familiar with the atomic structures of metals, chances are I am going to loose you.
From the responses here your IT guy/gal is correct because it is showing that many people can access your site. So that then leads to it is on the users side from trying to accessing your website. My nephew said he needed a computer for school work. I gave him a system that just met the requirements to run the programs he needed for school. It could not run the online games. He tried to get online games to work but the system could not handle that. Some thing I made sure of that it could not. The first thing he said was to blame the game and site saying it was on their end. When in fact it was his computer could not handle it. Sorry I am rambling again. Hopefully the people having the issues will dig a little deeper and try to figure out why things are not working from their end.
Justin Heranus is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 01:00 PM   #15
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

Your site is working fine for me Win8 laptop, Smartphone, & XP computer.

The only problem I saw was your site is missing 2 gals. Not that it is a huge problem for the remaining two would be my choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedMonroe View Post
TEASE!
Tiger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women