Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47448
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2010, 05:16 AM   #46
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Ok, well I'm going to be the only to say it I guess.

There is absolutely NO reason any woman should get pregnant in this business. SHE SHOULD BE ON BIRTH CONTROL. No excuses.

Can't take birth control for one reason or another? Then you are in the wrong business honey. Trying to get pregnant with the SO? Then quit this job. It would really suck for everyone involved if there was a slippage or a breakage and nine months later all 3 of you are on Maury waiting to hear "you are/are not the father." (being sarcastic but you know what I'm saying)

I know of two providers who turned up pregnant from a client. I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for you. When you play with fire you will get burned.

We all know what the right thing or moral thing for the guy to do is. Now wake up and snap back to reality. This is 2010. Things are different today. Mama's baby, papa's maybe. I can see the client telling his wife "you know I love you right? Well, I was having an affair with a prostitute and now she's is pregnant." That would go over very well.

In the end the baby is her responsibility. And with that responsibility comes the choice. Her choice. A woman should never count on the man doing the right thing. She has to rely on herself-especially in this business. If he steps up, then good for him. If he doesn't, you should have expected that. But you shouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place.

Just my two cents.

Meg
Hi,

Yes, this is a very touchy subject but being realistic, any women in this biz that pops up prego has no respect herself or her unborn child. I was taught at a young age of 13 (starting taking birth control) that there is not a guarantee that the man will stick around after you have the child and it will be your sole heartache and responsiblity and that applies even if you are married! Once you open you legs and let a man penetrate you without any protection what so ever you have become a manipulator and in this day and age to have more than 2 children is ridiculous but it is, also, the new "paycheck" for a lot of women!

Reality is there are many young providers f*cking Bareback...period! To me sir to answer your question, if you did have unprotected sex with a young girl, get yourself an attorney before you take the blood test. It is very common practice to have trick babies and in turn they play you for more than just that weekly session!
To those in that situation, GOOD Luck!

Sincerely,
Wet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 11:21 AM   #47
guest111010
Account Disabled

User ID: 3482
My ECCIE Reviews

I was 17 when i had my first son and my hubby who im still with well i cheated on him and well its not his kid. yes he knows and he even adopted him. No i didnt cheat providing i was 17 for heaven sake lol

but my hubby loves my son so much that he accepted him and hell loves him more than anything. i dont know how im gonna one day tell my son that why he has blonde hair blue eyes and well mommy and "daddy" has dark hair hazle eyes... sigh! we'll figure it out one day
guest111010 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:09 PM   #48
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry Shitty thing to do....

I can easily see this happening and I am sure it has in the past. Condoms break and birth control is never 100% effective ALL the time. It is a risk everyone takes on both sides of the hobby world.

If it happened by accident between a credible gent and reputable provider I would say it is between them to solve. If something broke and she ended up pregnant I do think the man should be a man and take responsibility IF the provider wanted to have the child. Both parties should be responsible because they chose to do the deed.

Personally, I would not have a clients child. I would EXPECT the gent to pay half for fixing the problem though, that would be my solution. I dont agree with "fixing" the problem this way at all but if it were to happen while I was providing then I would and only in such a case.

This is another reason I am very careful and go the extra mile to protect myself from such things, among others. Lubing up the condom really well helps to prevent it from breaking. Changing the condom when going from vag to anal helps also because it does get "worn." Using birth control and an added suppository like spermicidal gel, foam, etc is great and there are now male birth control pills or so I have heard.

Just a few suggestions and things I experiment with.

And just for the record: the below quote is the most arrogant, stupid, dangerous, unsympathetic and irresponsible quote I have ever read on any board on any subject. It shows and PROVES a total disregard and lack of respect for a human being- the provider and child both- is a big NO in my book and this says alot about the person below in general. Another big no. Total stupidity.

Klassy Kelli Ann Preston

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
Tell her "Adios" and disappear from the hobby world.
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 03:09 AM   #49
Str8Texan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I must agree with all you said Miss Kelli! Then there are smart guys like myself who shoot blanks!! We never have to worry about having to resolve a situation such as what you describe. The best of all worlds for the providers as well as ourselves.
Have a great day!
Str8Texan is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 06:52 AM   #50
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Did any way hear the lastest!***

Hi,

Well, it seems Tiger was going bareback, too, and one of his "friends" got pregnant twice! She said she had a miscarriage on the first one and then an aborption for on the second one saying that he wasn't going to be a fit father....or more or less saying he wasn't going to be in her world to support the emotional growth of the child and it was best to have a aborption. I can't believe she wasn't using birth control either and with the day after pill...it doesn't make sense to me in this day in age to play with mother nature!

Sincerely,
Wet

WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 07:00 AM   #51
juan2fork
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
Personally, I would not have a clients child. I would EXPECT the gent to pay half for fixing the problem though, that would be my solution. I dont agree with "fixing" the problem this way at all but if it were to happen while I was providing then I would and only in such a case.
Klassy Kelli Ann Preston
While I appreciate the sentiment, I'm not certain how you know which gent should help pay for "fixing" this dilemma (barring an obvious condom failure).
juan2fork is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 12:00 PM   #52
AustinBusinessTraveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Agreed, Juan.

There is no way to know. Even a condom breakage only makes on suspect, but out of 20-30-50 people that month? Good luck.
AustinBusinessTraveler is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 02:36 PM   #53
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation I dont gamble....

ever with my safety nor my health. I dont EVER do bareback. I cannot say I CANNOT EVER get prego in such a situation because NOTHING is 100% like I already mentioned. But there are SOOOOOO many precautions that it is just plain stupidity not to take advantage of them in one form or another if not all!

Juan- that is exactly what I am referring to when "Knowing" who the father is....the breakage. These dont happen all to often that I have heard of but when they do it freaks out everyone involved and should shake up our community too not just as a matter of pregnancy but disease as well.

I am one who is meticulous for health check ups and VERY frequently, I have proof too should I ever need to provide it, not that it makes a difference.

If I have a client and the condom breaks, I would immediately get the morning after pill just to be on top of my game not to mention check ups to be sure I was clean and I would not work for months until I still came out ok just in case. That is a give in. However, if a provider is constantly doing bareback I wouldnt expect her to know who the father is but there are always ways to prove it with DNA. The best thing to do is remain calm, get checked and often, and always work "together" when something like this happens. I think it respectful and best for both involved.

Kelli Ann Preston

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan2fork View Post
While I appreciate the sentiment, I'm not certain how you know which gent should help pay for "fixing" this dilemma (barring an obvious condom failure).
Old 03-26-2010, 07:09 AM   #54
juan2fork
Valued Poster

However, obvious breaking is not the only form of condom failure. I never bareback but could arguably impregnate.

After a breakage the morning after pill should be obvious and we should all test regularly.
juan2fork is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:27 AM   #55
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

AGREED!

Kelli Ann Preston
Old 03-26-2010, 11:31 PM   #56
Legal Tender
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaci Snow View Post
its funny how most think that she should run to have an abortion instead of taking responsablitlity for her and his actions. Shit happens and the guy is just as much as responable as the woman is for a child. I have 6 children and i love each and every one of them very much all of them were planed and wanted very much no none of them came from me hobbying but still if my SO would have told me to have an abortion believe me he would not still be my SO right now.

You would be required to pay child support as well as pay the state back if she gets any government assistance as in medical care during pregnancy birth for the child if she receives cash assistance from the state you will have to pay all of that back to the state.
Oh my God, some evidence of love and compassion. I am shocked at the assumption that paying for an abortion ought to let a man off the hook for a biological consequence. Is there any consideration for what almost any woman must feel when making the decision to abort what anyone would agree is at least a potential human being. Under the least bonding circumstances surrounding conception, ending it must be painful. And, those of you who would simply walk away, wouldn't you be haunted by the though that YOUR child might be somewhere in the world in need - in need of a father's financial, moral and general parenting.

Shit men, whether any child is a burden or a treasure is a choice. Biology has its on plan. No child, whether planned by those formerly known as hobbies and provider, now called parents or otherwise, should be unloved.

Is is unrealistic, unfair, or unpleasant to want to live with the consequences of our choices - to fulfill and accept our karma - to live and accept the hand that we were dealt?
Legal Tender is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 04:54 PM   #57
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

If I got my ATF pregnant I wouldn't walk away. The choice would be hers.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 02:55 PM   #58
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Say what you want, I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you. But if a couple is trying to have a baby, more power to them. But at that point a woman should NOT continue a job where she has sex with strangers for a living. That is just plain stupid, reckless and it's asking for trouble-unless, of course, her SO doesn't care whether or not he is really the father. We all know accidents happen. We all know there are men out there who take the cover off. So why would you put yourself in that situation? Of course, this is just "my" opinion.

Meg
Exactly. I'm one of those who doesn't quite get having an SO in this business anyway, BUT...that being said...

If you're going to try and have a baby together, wouldn't it make sense to stop providing so that you would be SURE that its the SO's baby? Just a thought.

And if a provider is silly enough to think that any client is going to step into "daddy" shoes after getting her preggars, she's a complete and total nutter. I mean, seriously? While we all know birth control pills are not 100%, and neither are condoms, why not double, or even triple up? I do. The pill is one of the most effective methods. Check. Condoms help protect against more than just pregnancy. Check. Spermicidal foam is great for stopping the little buggers as a secondary or tertiary method, and it can be fun too! With all of the cheap and sometimes FREE methods out there, provider unwanted pregnancy should not be something that happens. Period. There is simply no reason for it if these methods are used properly. While men and women share the responsibility, ultimately, this will affect the woman always, and the man sometimes. The only thing that makes sense is for the woman to trust herself, since its proven that you can't always trust a man. End of story.
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:51 PM   #59
scottytaylor
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Yeah if you get them pregnant, they more than likely wouldnt keep it. And if they did, your in the shitter !!! Be prepared for 18 yrs of responsibility and probably a shit load of problems from the mom.....
scottytaylor is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:08 AM   #60
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default a good argument

for the wider acceptance of cim /cof
petiteassman is offline   Quote