Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2020, 10:07 AM   #16
hobbyist1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handyandy1800 View Post
Hey since I came clean that I’m Bugle Boy
I have one important question for you if you could please help me with. Maybe as a thank you for agreeing to stop all the nonsense and admit my true identity.
Do any of you know what happened to Franchescka (real name was Bethany she told me)
Her right here

https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...n/182864707932

She was staying at the Red Carpet Inn on Northern Blvd exactly one year ago.
I ask because she was my #1 provider last year at this time (I even spent my 32nd birthday seeing her for birthday sex last year).
I really liked her as a provider and she just up and disappeared in early July.
She stopped posting on skipthegames and I tried calling her. Eventually she did call me back telling me she was visiting family in NYC (last July 16 - told you how well I remember dates) and she would be back to Albany in another week to continue services, but she never returned, never posted another ad and never returned any calls or texts.
Does anybody know what happened with her? I never got a chance to even say goodbye or at least find out if she quit the field, moved away or whatever.

(I am always checking skipthegames on the look out for her, in case there’s a small chance she would ever return in which I would gladly see her again)
What even makes you think we should thank you for stopping all the nonsense that you created in the first place, let alone your
admitting your real identity? You're lucky mods didn't ban you and your alter ego from the site completely. Count your blessings and stop thinking we owe you anything in return.
hobbyist1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 10:24 AM   #17
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbyist1 View Post
What even makes you think we should thank you for stopping all the nonsense that you created in the first place, let alone your
admitting your real identity? You're lucky mods didn't ban you and your alter ego from the site completely. Count your blessings and stop thinking we owe you anything in return.
Keep in mind none of that nonsense wouldn’t have happened if jada hadn’t done that bad stuff to me.
Handyandy1800 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 10:38 AM   #18
Sunrise1927
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Jada's poor behavior doesn't justify the disclosure of any of her personal information on here. You know that. We've all gotten burned once or twice in the hobby and most of us have the presence of mind to avoid doxxing or quasi-doxxing a provider afterwards.

I've replied to your message with a good amount of respect and tact, Handyandy1800, but the commenters here are right. You could have gotten yourself banned for this shit. Is it worth it?

Please be mindful of your actions in the future, mang!
Sunrise1927 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 12:35 PM   #19
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise1927 View Post
Jada's poor behavior doesn't justify the disclosure of any of her personal information on here. You know that. We've all gotten burned once or twice in the hobby and most of us have the presence of mind to avoid doxxing or quasi-doxxing a provider afterwards.

I've replied to your message with a good amount of respect and tact, Handyandy1800, but the commenters here are right. You could have gotten yourself banned for this shit. Is it worth it?

Please be mindful of your actions in the future, mang!
You don’t understand the whole picture
I live beyond my means
I’m spending $400 to $500 on providers a month just to get laid cuz I get free sex or a normal relationship with a girl
So cuz of that I live paycheck to paycheck, with almost $5000 in credit card debt and no savings (god forbid a financial emergency) so when I get burned over $300 that is very upsetting
This is why now I never front money
Old 06-18-2020, 12:41 PM   #20
hobbyist1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handyandy1800 View Post
You don’t understand the whole picture
I live beyond my means
I’m spending $400 to $500 on providers a month just to get laid cuz I get free sex or a normal relationship with a girl
So cuz of that I live paycheck to paycheck, with almost $5000 in credit card debt and no savings (god forbid a financial emergency) so when I get burned over $300 that is very upsetting
This is why now I never front money
As far as I know, no one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to spend that much money on providers. It's entirely your decision to do so and you shouldn't blame others for your stupidity. The best advice for you is to just walk away from the hobby and put it behind you. After all, that's why God invented your right or left hand. So just take matters into your own hand.
hobbyist1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 01:13 PM   #21
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbyist1 View Post
As far as I know, no one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to spend that much money on providers. It's entirely your decision to do so and you shouldn't blame others for your stupidity. The best advice for you is to just walk away from the hobby and put it behind you. After all, that's why God invented your right or left hand. So just take matters into your own hand.
Ur right nobody is holding a gun to my head
I do this mostly out of anger for my situation.
I’m bothered I have aspergers, sad when I see young couples in public and am alone.
But also angry at my past. It’s mostly my Christian upbringing I’m angry at as a teenager Being told “wait until your wedding night, the Bible commands us to wait “”
I don’t want to hear that garbage, so I decided to purposely become a male slut. I feel that my seeing providers I am rebelling against the Christians by deliberately sinning.
I mean growing up, people wanted me to be like this guy in the video.

https://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/we...issed-18255508

I mean come on, this guy is a pussy. He never has his first kiss until his wedding day and went on 20/20 national tv broadcasting it. I mean being brought up with those people is a source of my anger with doing this, I’m trying to prove to them that I’m a male slut. So that basically is how I have felt for the past who knows how long.
Notice I may be ranting, but I am also expressing my feelings in a logical way.
Old 06-18-2020, 02:47 PM   #22
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Furthermore out of respect for the former providers wishes and her privacy
I ask as the thread’s op that the administratior please delete this entire thread.

This is the least I can do for all the troubles I have caused. It does not matter, if if the former provider wishes to have a friendship with me or not.
For once I am putting others needs first and ask that the administrator please delete this thread
Thank You
Old 06-22-2020, 09:06 AM   #23
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

What the actual fuck?!?!?!
is this an encounter report??? NO !
Does it add value here? NO!
Do we give a FUCK about your personal bullshit ?!?!? FUCK NO!!!!

Damn dude, get some real help and stop you sad sack poor me bullshit.

NoPeace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 03:09 PM   #24
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Moved to Coed. dj8
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 09:02 AM   #25
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Pk View Post
What the actual fuck?!?!?!
is this an encounter report??? NO !
Does it add value here? NO!
Do we give a FUCK about your personal bullshit ?!?!? FUCK NO!!!!

Damn dude, get some real help and stop you sad sack poor me bullshit.

NoPeace
PK
Still workin on those anger issues?
Guest072323 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women