Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2020, 09:44 AM   #1
HeavenlyBellaCO
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 527819
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Touring~Which areas are wanting a visit?

So this is a general question to who is interested in answering...
Which states are interested in visiting ladies more? Do you prefer visiting ladies? And how do you feel about pre booking deposits? I have found some states are ok while others are not...I look forward to your input
Kisses,
Bella
HeavenlyBellaCO is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 11:55 AM   #2
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I welcome new providers visiting in the area. I am constantly scanning ads on sites looking for something fun to get inside of. The hobby is all about variety and new experiences.

I am a little confused by your deposit question? when it comes to deposits, it depends:

Your in Colorado. I'm in California. If I ask you to fly to California to see me I will advance the cost of your flight and some other misc expenses.

If you are already in the area and ask for a deposit. It's a deal breaker. I have been scammed to many times.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 01:11 PM   #3
HeavenlyBellaCO
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 527819
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
I welcome new providers visiting in the area. I am constantly scanning ads on sites looking for something fun to get inside of. The hobby is all about variety and new experiences.

I am a little confused by your deposit question? when it comes to deposits, it depends:

Your in Colorado. I'm in California. If I ask you to fly to California to see me I will advance the cost of your flight and some other misc expenses.

If you are already in the area and ask for a deposit. It's a deal breaker. I have been scammed to many times.
Thank you for an honest answer..yes pre booking to come to your area... I am looking to tour different states and so far it seems only the midwest and east coast are interested in a visit.. I was seeing if men do pre booking in other states Thank you for your input..
Bella
HeavenlyBellaCO is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 02:04 PM   #4
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

A responsible hooker making $200 to $400 doesn't need upfront money to pay for gas and a hotel.

If by chance they do, then they can schedule with a few regulars right before they leave.

Before anyone uses the flight cost stop right there. I would bet that 99.99% of bookings have absolutely nothing to do with a hooker flying to see a trick.

You only registered on Eccie 11 days ago. You also don't have any reviews. Your odds of getting a deposit right now are zero.

If you want to guarantee a profitable travel schedule then offer bareback cream pies because it will be a homerun.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 03:52 PM   #5
awildcat1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Come to KC. Always welcoming to visiting providers, and those who come here tend to come back. Ref. deposits, talk on the board is no way. Most are very much against the idea of a deposit. For myself, I wouldn't pay a deposit but then again, I don't schedule the day before or day of. I like to schedule a week out, lets the anticipation build to the torture level by the day of the appointment.
awildcat1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 04:08 AM   #6
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Make a post in the ladies only forum if you want to get some help on this subject
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 10:16 PM   #7
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

I usually avoid visiting providers, the tendency is to overbook knowing that a certain percentage will be no-shows and the advance deposit is an absolute no-go for me. Don't even get me started on the number of bookings some visiting providers and the increased risk versus my local, tried-and-true UTR ladies!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 12:37 AM   #8
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

I prefer ladies who offer stellar service, whether native or visiting. I never travel for the sole purpose of seeing a woman, so the touring locations is kind of irrelevant for me.

I've never seen a provider who got a deposit from me. I had one ask one time, but I talked her out of it and she saw me anyway.

You can make more money touring, but you really have to know what you are doing. Certain areas are more profitable for certain girls than others. IE: in certain areas of the country where there's a high degree of racism, your skin complexion can work either for or against you. You have to study the market in the area, and coordinate your trip to make it efficient. You'll typically get traveling clients during the week, and locals on weekends. Good luck.
Pangolier is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women