Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2020, 04:59 AM   #1
starway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default Blowjobs while driving

Anyone have any good stories about giving or receiving blowjobs while driving a vehicle?

My story is that while driving the Florida Keys my girlfriend starts rubbing my cock OTC. I had these silky shorts on with no underwear. In no time at all my cock is fully erect and she is easily able to pull my cock out of the leg hole and slowly strokes me. It is this big fuck tease session for well over a half hour that she is lightly touching and caressing and stroking. Just a slow fucking tease while driving the keys.

Then she unbuckles herself leans over on the bench seat of my pickup and spits on my cock and starts stroking making sure to keep my cock covered in her spit. She also puts her hand in my mouth to get my spit and then starts fingering herself. So she is stroking us both making sure we both stay wet while driving the keys. I love her alternating her hands so I get the taste of her pussy when she brings her hand back up to my mouth.

So now this event has went on for my 45 minutes or so and i tell I am going to pull over in the next town or public access so I can fuck her and she says no.

She then starts a very slow blowjob which was making me insane. I wanted it to go faster so there I am driving and trying to trust my hips to fuck her mouth. With both hands on the wheel I am almost pulling myself out of the seat as best I could to fuck her mouth.

When I blew I blew hard in her mouth. She sucked it all down except for a dribble that extended from her lips down her chin. Then she sat up for a few seconds and I looked at her with my cum on her chin and then she leaned her face close to mine and I licked my chin from her chin.

I proposed to her the next night on a beach in Key West as we watched an amazing sunset and her hand was in my shorts grabbing my cock as I pulled the ring from my pocket.
starway is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 05:06 AM   #2
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I got on the car floor and start blowing my boyfriend at the time

we almost got into an accident.

I have never done that again
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 05:20 AM   #3
starway
Valued Poster

Yeah there is the danger part of that
Old 05-16-2020, 06:49 AM   #4
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I have had several different women give me a bj while driving. They have lasted anywhere from across town to a couple hundred miles. I only had orgasms while doing this a couple times because I was concentrating on driving so much. That's why the one lasted a couple hundred miles -- she wouldn't quit until she got what she wanted.

Passing truck drivers get a very good view of this while it is happening. And I am sure they alert each other on their cb radios. Many will honk their horn several times to salute as they pass by.

I had intercourse while driving 1 time. We were driving down a deserted country road. Driving very slowly I might add lol. It was actually her idea. We were both already members of the mile high club and he said she wanted to join the mile long club
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 10:35 AM   #5
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Good post Stairway! I had a blowjob once while driving. I was 18 and in my first year of college. My GF and I just had a fight about having intercourse. She was not willing, and I was considering breaking up with her. I was driving on a rual road mostly surrounded by cow pasture taking her back to her dorm. She took her seatbelt off, started stroking me,took off my shorts, and licked me. I was so shocked, I lost control of my 80s era 280 Z and skidded threw a barbed wire fence. We didn't wreck the car, but had to have a wrecker pull us out of the mud.

However, the barbed wire fence scratched the car badly. I drove that car for 8 years. afterwards and a lot of people asked what happened to the car. I always told the truth about getting a blowjob.

I broke up with the girlfriend a week later.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 10:47 AM   #6
awildcat1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Not about me directly but...years ago driving down a certain two lane high way from Limon, CO to Colorado Springs, I came up behind a car with "Just Married" plastered all over it. I slowed as the car was all over the road. I was thinking, what the hell, must still be drunk from the wedding party. Hadn't paid attention that I could see only one head through the rear window. Wasn't long and up popped a female head, long hair, and she brings what I think is a tissue up to her mouth. mmmmm Think I figured out why he was driving erratically. His driving was much improved from there on.
awildcat1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 03:33 AM   #7
starway
Valued Poster

I’ve been enjoying the stories so far!
Old 05-18-2020, 05:52 AM   #8
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Just Married and she is giving road head? Wow.

I've always heard the reason all brides smile so much on their wedding day is because they know they will never have to give another blow job again.

Apparently this one never got the memo.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 09:50 AM   #9
mikehammer002001
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

In the Philippines had a right hand drive car (not normal for there) asked a girl to blow me on the way home. She was going for it but asked that I tell her before we got to my compound because of the gate guard, and of course I said sure (yeah right) anyway got there and the "guard" is a very old guy and each and everytime I drove uo he would walk over to the car and look to see if it was me. As he looked in he looked down and saw her bobbiing head and she looked up, I knew what was going to happen so I put my hand on her head to keep her "in Place" . She was a bit pissed he missed a few heart beat but all ended well... finished in from of the house. She was a spitter and a few neibours got to see THAT...LOL
mikehammer002001 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 01:26 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

driving down the backwoods toward college station....just finished when we hear a truck horn....turns out the truck behind us was our best friends from Bryan..lol!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 01:55 PM   #11
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've done it multiple times as well as climed on his lap going down the hwy. I suggest country roads for this. Keep in mind this was back in the day when we weren't under microscopes with every move we made. I still love giving road head. I find it a thrill to be between his legs as we roll by the truckers knowing they can see in the vehicle. I've worn skirts while traveling so I could open my legs exposing it all to the truckers. Wow just realized there is a voyer inside of me. A very horny one at that 💖
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 10:01 PM   #12
alexissweet69
Your Little Secret!

User ID: 295123
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

On the way to Vegas!
alexissweet69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 10:37 AM   #13
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

When my wife and I were dating, I think that's how she got me hooked on her.

Waiting for a ferry, BJ.
Riding down the road, BJ.
Going thru the carwash, BJ.
Parking in the parking garage at the mall, BJ.

Leaving the bar after dancing, get in the car, BJ.

Road head is dead, now that everyone has a camera. They post pics everywhere or send to the police.
We enjoyed riding next to a big rig while her blonde head bounced up and down in my lap. Show off.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 07:31 PM   #14
nickjordy
Valued Poster

yes its very exciting moment for me
nickjordy is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 10:44 AM   #15
zoozang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91
Default Driving BJ

I dated a lady for 9 years and she sucked my dick every time we drove someplace. It was fun watching truckers look over and almost get in an accident!
zoozang is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women