Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2020, 05:11 AM   #16
VipAhyanaJames
Adult Entertainer

User ID: 391630
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Geez guys really hard on the OP when im sure she only intended this post to be helpful to Others. Judging and crushing her plight was rather harsh.
VipAhyanaJames is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 06:24 AM   #17
alluneed
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 21096
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with VIP! No one is asking you to buy her services, so if your not interested move on. Don't criticize her and others that need her services just because you have your ducks in a row! Good for you, I wish we all did!
alluneed is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 11:19 PM   #18
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Soooooo... just for shits and giggles, someone will be contacting you for your "assistance" OP. Now, if it turns out to be "illegal"; please let us know how it turned out for everyone involved ...

Ladies stop being lazy and get a damn DBA and hire a great CPA.

That is all...
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 10:44 AM   #19
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

The ones that use this stuff will end up in jail anyway so they really don't give a shit.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 09:19 PM   #20
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok.... I'm calling Bullsh*t on the haters of this thread.

LLlexi - you are doing something that is much needed in this profession. To hell with those on their almighty throne who think otherwise.
They have no clue what it is like to be without credit, a "normal" job and the process it takes to make it in this world.
BUT YET … they take advantage of the Pus*y they can acquire from these girls all the while.

Some providers, because they are caught up in this profession (and I say that as one WHO CHOSES to do so) find it difficult to discretely report and prove their income, credit worthiness, job verification and so forth. This makes it very hard to obtain a residence / incall …. get a bank account …. apply for a credit card … buy a car …. and the list goes on and on.

These trolls who post negativity regarding this issue are clueless.

The funny thing is …. they are indicating we are doing something "illegal" if we don't file our taxes or we lie about our employment. HA ! WTF? We are all doing something illegal … and if your on this site …. well, nuf said.

So. stick it in your a** and get off your high horse …. trolls …. try living the life of a provider for a month or so … you might see then the difficulties we face.

oh... BTW … I do have an awesome accountant and file my taxes every year. I found my CPA here on ECCIE and have been using his services for 10 years. BUT … for some gals, they need a bit more guidance or perhaps just a chance to get ahead somehow so they can also practice the "legit" social expectations.
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 05:55 AM   #21
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

These so called haters as you called them are just trying to help these ladies keep their butts out of a world of hurt by doing things the legal way, and it's not hard to do, you just have to do it, you can incorporate on line in most states, getting a business license is easy and quick getting a DBA is easy, setting up a business banking account is easy also, you just got to get off your tail end and do it. you don't want the IRS or LE showing up because of having fake tax documentation.
Learn how things work or not it's up to you, you're the one who's going to have to deal with any repercussions and none of these so called services are going to stand with you when you do.
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 10:30 AM   #22
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I fear the IRS. One error and you can be a servant to that angency for years.

Al Capone was a pimp and a murderer. The local PD looked the other way. Yet when it came to tax collection the IRS tattooed his ass for non payment of taxes.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 04:04 PM   #23
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Her response was more than stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post
Ok.... I'm calling Bullsh*t on the haters of this thread.

LLlexi - you are doing something that is much needed in this profession. To hell with those on their almighty throne who think otherwise.
They have no clue what it is like to be without credit, a "normal" job and the process it takes to make it in this world.
BUT YET … they take advantage of the Pus*y they can acquire from these girls all the while.

Some providers, because they are caught up in this profession (and I say that as one WHO CHOSES to do so) find it difficult to discretely report and prove their income, credit worthiness, job verification and so forth. This makes it very hard to obtain a residence / incall …. get a bank account …. apply for a credit card … buy a car …. and the list goes on and on.

These trolls who post negativity regarding this issue are clueless.

The funny thing is …. they are indicating we are doing something "illegal" if we don't file our taxes or we lie about our employment. HA ! WTF? We are all doing something illegal … and if your on this site …. well, nuf said.

So. stick it in your a** and get off your high horse …. trolls …. try living the life of a provider for a month or so … you might see then the difficulties we face.

oh... BTW … I do have an awesome accountant and file my taxes every year. I found my CPA here on ECCIE and have been using his services for 10 years. BUT … for some gals, they need a bit more guidance or perhaps just a chance to get ahead somehow so they can also practice the "legit" social expectations.
The people who posted response on the subject hate anyone. All of us were all trying to help and educate. Not doing your taxes is very a very serious matter. You may get away with it by flying under the radar of the IRS by being a very small bird: the big birds are easily spotted.

The hobby is classed as a black market activity, just like a lot of barter, cash, or trading between individuals. For example, if I bought friend's used car for $5500 cash and we both wrote up that I paid $500. e.g. $5000 x 10% in local sales tax is $500 vs $50. The government lost $450.

They know this goes on and even have calculations to catch it. The question is: do you want to risk it?

The air conditioner repairman comes to your house and gives you a discount for cash payments: WHY? Why don't the girls give discounts for cash payments that we know don't get reported to the IRS?

JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 07:12 PM   #24
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

It's laziness on the Providers part, period. No one feels sorry for women selling pussy, sucking dick and making thousands in cash every year. But... they are either too lazy/ignorant or both to file for a stupid DBA. Puleeeze... Cry Me A River

I guarantee you that shit being offered is an easy ass sting just waiting to happen. But hey, as you were....
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 06:59 AM   #25
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Sorry ladies, but, Alyssa nails the root cause down solid.
And, it's easily your cover story.

Torre has the long version at post 20. Read it again. Specifically her last paragraph.

It's rare that fake papers work nowadays. Every landlord (for a decent place) I know runs a credit report on applicants. Every potential employer makes a phone call.

So yes, start a business, file paperwork, taxes, etc.
A few of my favs know exactly how this works, and I for one appreciate conducting business with other business professionals, as it lessens my risk as well.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 01:00 PM   #26
Skarla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 169799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good God, I couldnt not comment! I hate the men on this site, their all disconnected boomer bootlickers. Go Lexi! I don't need your services rn but maybe in the future, thank you for the work you do and the service you provide. Im sorry these whiny cucks on an illegal database are like "tHAt iS a crIME mA'AM" when they approve of crimes we commit to serve their personal needs and interests.
Skarla is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women