Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2011, 12:59 AM   #181
Texaspride74
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Here are some more factors to consider: Allowing gasoline prices to soar to $10.00 or more per gallon will negatively impact growth in almost every U.S. industry and cause a dramatic increase in domestic UE. Allowing gasoline prices to soar to $10.00 per gallon will make food even more unaffordable for the 50% of Americans who are currently subsidized by the federal and state governments. Americans will genuinely be starving. Americans will die from heat stroke in the summer and freeze to death in the winter.
The price of Gas will soar as a result of the inflation and eventually hyper-inflation caused by the Federal Reserve who prints money based on nothing to support all the wars and other big government spending you are such a fan of. Using our own domestic sources could chop the price of gas down to a dollar or less. Your Military Industrial Complex will come to an end one way or another.
Texaspride74 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:14 AM   #182
Texaspride74
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Ever news organization has reported on this...you are no longer hiding on some island waiting for the military to rescue you. Clean out your pants and do a google search.

You will not see me going to some shit hole country trying to rape their resources and expecting our military to come bail me out. Sorry you needed them to do so.

Keep you ass in this country and shit like that won't happen. You know why? ... because they do not invade us here. You got a better chance of getting struck by lightening that a terrorist killing you , yet you cats run around crying that the sky is falling. Chicken Little ain't got shit on you vast military complex apologists!
Very well said
Old 10-14-2011, 01:43 AM   #183
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaspride74 View Post
What recent actions? The supposed Iran Terror Plot to Assassinate.....ect. ect. that was reported to be caught by the FBI but the FBI says they have no knowlege of this and it was likely something the Obama Administration made up. That one? Or some other form of fearmongering?
urm, I thought it was the Afghanistan police/intelligence broke that one.

no mention of FBI involved
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:57 AM   #184
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
My evidence came directly from Freedom of Information Acts filed with the US Navy and other government sources. What you are putting out is the same main line lies that have been stated for a long time. As is often credited to Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda minister...

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Next, your going to tell me that the North Vietnamese "attack" on our boats which led to LBJ getting Congress to sign onto the Vietnam war really happened. And if you agree with that lie please say so because I will shatter your Military Industrial Complex induced dream on that as well. The fact of the matter is that False Flag "terror" attacks have been all through history by many governments, including ours. This is not opinion, nor "conspiracy theories, it is a simple case of fact.
Texaspride

with regard to pearl harbor, I take it that they finally released the classified japan coded intercepts (are these the ones NSA refused to declassify due to national security reasons involving code breaking?)

there was a long standing rumor that the code was long broken before the pearl harbor attack inspite of the govt's denial.

and theres the matter of the aircraft carriers leaving Pearl harbor hours before the surprise attack.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:19 AM   #185
Texaspride74
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Four hijacked aircraft and three thousand dead?!? There was only one plane over Hiroshima, but the Japanese looked upon it and the crew as "invaders".

*Actually there were three, but that's another story.
Do you mean the aircrafts hijacked by 19 members of "Al Queda", at least 4 of which trained at US bases, who flew planes into three buildings in New York on 9/11? Oh wait, there weren't 3 planes in New York.....but 3 buildings were brought down. That's right, Building 7 wasn't hit by a plane and still managed to fall at free fall speed into its own footprint. Well, surely that was due to fires though, forget the fact that no building that size has ever collapsed to do fires, the numerous witnesses, media, and first responders who reported hearing explostions inside the building. Also, there is nothing to Larry Silverstein, the owner of all three building, stating that they made the decision to "pull it" and watch the building come down. I am sure all of this was explained in the 9/11 commision's report. Oh, that's right, there is no mention of building 7 in there.

But at least the Government "got its act together" after that because even though we had "no knowlege" of this prior to the attacks, we were able to get the names and pictures of the 19 hijackers in 2 days. Even more "conclusive proof" was the passport of one of the hijackers, which made it out of the plane, through the fires and carnage inside, out of the building, and into the rubbel on the ground in perfect condition to be found. Never mind that the man later stood up to say he was alive and well, just as at least 5 other "hijackers" have.

However, at least this terror attack allowed us to give up our Constitutional rights in the Patriot Act, be cooked in radiation filled naked body scanners and have the pleasure of being sexually violated at the airports by wonderful TSA agents who do things Cops can't even do, lose thousands of US soldiers, kill a million people, excuse me, "insurgents" in Afganastan and Iraq, help their people grow Opium so the CIA has something to ship back to the States to make some extra cash and help out to ensure the "war on drugs" folks and the Prison Industrial Complex have something to do, print endless amounts of money backed by nothing at the Federal Reserve (which isn't federal at all) to fund the war effort, cause inflation, devalue the dollar, and give the Military Industrial Complex a "War on Terror" with no specific enemy that could go on forever. But, that is on the bright side of things.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:26 AM   #186
Texaspride74
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
urm, I thought it was the Afghanistan police/intelligence broke that one.

no mention of FBI involved
Oh, I might have got my recent staged terror plots mixed up. I guess the FBI, was the agency that broke the American Citizen who voiced hatred for American on social networks but had no means to do anything, that the FBI contacted, helped him develope a plan and gave him the toys (which didn't work) to do the job only to then bust the plot.

However, I am sure there are people in and around the FBI who say they had no knowlege of the recent "Iran" plot. Sorry for the confusion.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:29 AM   #187
Texaspride74
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Texaspride

with regard to pearl harbor, I take it that they finally released the classified japan coded intercepts (are these the ones NSA refused to declassify due to national security reasons involving code breaking?)

there was a long standing rumor that the code was long broken before the pearl harbor attack inspite of the govt's denial.

and theres the matter of the aircraft carriers leaving Pearl harbor hours before the surprise attack.
Yeah, I didn't even get into the carriers that left prior to the actual attack or many other details surrounding Pearl Harbor.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:42 AM   #188
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Using our own domestic sources could chop the price of gas down to a dollar or less.
What domestic sources?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaspride74
Your Military Industrial Complex will come to an end one way or another.
The Earth will also.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:54 AM   #189
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You will not see me going to some shit hole country ....
Who said anything about "some shit hole country"?

There you go again, making up shit to attempt to make your lame ass point. Does that work for you in your public discussion? Or do you just use the "you-ignorant-transvestite" argument?

May be if you would escape from the lounge chair at Club Med or find another spot other than Jackson "Hole," and get your head out of one those "anti-military" rags you consume, you might discover that you actually are full of hot air. Whether you are man enough to admit it, that's another story.

The more you and your clone "TexasPride" chatter the more you both appear to be radical isolationists who want to dismantle the U.S. military and reduce it to civilian militia for "homeland" skirmishes.

"TexasPride" is now even suggesting that evidence of the 911 attack was planted and the information regarding the perpetrators fabricated, so as to make "his point" that 911 was not an attack on the U.S. soil.

Birds of a feather.

Do you two believe a U.S. astronaut walked on the moon? Or WTF did you think it was a petroleum engineer from Exxon?
Old 10-14-2011, 04:05 AM   #190
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Four hijacked aircraft and three thousand dead?!? There was only one plane over Hiroshima, but the Japanese looked upon it and the crew as "invaders".

*Actually there were three, but that's another story.
9/11 was an invasion?

It was a terrorist act.

If anything it showed just how desperate those folks are.

As I said before, the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

Japan had us breathing down their ass. They had nothing to do but a utter and complete surrender.

You need to learn the difference between a military victory and a simple terrorist act. Though tragic 9/11 was nothing near a military victory, we have over 30 to 40k traffic deaths per year. Shall we start a war on driving?

No we will not , you know why? Because a war on driving does not benifit the vast industrial military complex nor the oil companies.

There are around 3 thousands deaths per year on on people 0-19 year olds by guns.....do you want a war on guns?

There is a reason you are brainwashed...it is to get your money. Those two industries need fear to have you support bankrupting this country in the name of safety.

Ron Paul is dead on right about Iran and a shit load of other things as well.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:25 AM   #191
Texaspride74
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What domestic sources?

The Earth will also.
We have more then enough oil and other resources right here in America and using our own resources would drastically cut the cost of gas and other goods.

As for the Earth, yeah the world will come to an end eventually, but that has nothing to do with fraudulant global warming/ climate change. Also, there will be a whole lot of people who wish the world came to an end in 2012, because people across the world are going to face something that makes the Great Depression look like a party due to collapse brought on by the federal reserve, other central banks around the world and the Military Industrial Complex you like to support blindly.
Old 10-14-2011, 06:46 AM   #192
Texaspride74
Gaining Momentum

Quote:

The more you and your clone "TexasPride" chatter the more you both appear to be radical isolationists who want to dismantle the U.S. military and reduce it to civilian militia for "homeland" skirmishes.

"TexasPride" is now even suggesting that evidence of the 911 attack was planted and the information regarding the perpetrators fabricated, so as to make "his point" that 911 was not an attack on the U.S. soil.

Birds of a feather.

Do you two believe a U.S. astronaut walked on the moon? Or WTF did you think it was a petroleum engineer from Exxon?
1) Yes we landed on the moon.
2) I don't speak for WTF or anyone else other then myself, all though he is clearly more educated then you on a lot of things.
3) 9/11 was an attack on America, however the truth is our government helped it happen at the very least. This is not an opinion. It is a fact and if you or anyone wants to debate it then we can do that.
4) You need to learn the difference between an isolationist and a non-interventionist. There is a very big difference.
5) I support the troops who fight for this Country but I do not support the corrupt Government and Military leaders who are part of the Military Industrial Complex. I am all for National Defense however I am not for invading Countries who did nothing to us to Nation Build, police the world, steal resources, and serve the agenda of the Military Industrial Complex.
6)Do you believe George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and the rest of the Founding Fathers were radical isolationists? Because they didn't even want us to have a standing army and wanted the States Militias to take care of National Defense. The reason being they knew what happens when Empires try to Nation Build, Police the world, ect. In every case, that empire collapses as a result, just like the US will if we don't stop this shit and bring the troops home.
7) The troops don't want these wars either smart guy. This is made very clear by the fact that Ron Paul gets more Military donations then any other Candidate, including the current President.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:55 AM   #193
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Do you believe that Jesus walked on water?

Quote:
You can bet your ass had there been oil on the moon , Exxon would have had our military subsidizing their exploration of it!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 07:58 AM   #194
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Beem Him up Scotty

Quote:
6)Do you believe George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and the rest of the Founding Fathers were radical isolationists? Because they didn't even want us to have a standing army and wanted the States Militias to take care of National Defense. The reason being they knew what happens when Empires try to Nation Build, Police the world, ect. In every case, that empire collapses as a result, just like the US will if we don't stop this shit and bring the troops home.
He believes in them when it suits his fancy!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:45 AM   #195
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

As I said before, the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
You taking credit for that too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf

Japan had us breathing down their ass. They had nothing to do but a utter and complete surrender.
You obviously have not found or read the assessments and predictions provided for the purpose of reviewing the options on how to bring the war with Japan to a conclusion and the risk assessments involved.

Tarawa was an example of the possibilities (more like probabilities) of the potential losses (deaths and casualties) on both sides if an invasion of the Japanese mainland was initiated. The use of the atomic bomb was considered the lesser of the evils as far as overall human losses, and it was clearly a better solution for the U.S.

Again, the breadth of your knowledge is limited to Puffington BS.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women