Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2012, 04:18 AM   #1
mcangus53
Gaining Momentum

Default new one on me

Ad showed up on BP in Joplin, she said she preferred email for first contact, here is her response:
sure babe let me tell you how this works
I offer incall and outcall Full service GFE meetings Anything goes for $130 an hr and I also do live erotic web shows..I don't know if you're aware of how bad backpage has gotten over the last 6 months with undercover law enforcment setting up stings to entrap providers and johns, but its really bad
and because of whats been happening I require that all new clients verify they aren't police by setting up a quick and easy VIP account thru my webcam service before booking the first meeting
The reason being is that there is a federal statute that prevents Law enforcment from accessing these types of legal online adult services to gernerate arrests...so its the easiest way to be 100% certain you're on the level.
Setting up the VIP account thru the webcam service literally takes 60 seconds...it does cost $25 flat for the VIP account BUT I will gladly take that off the first incall/outcall so you lose nothing.. the site is extrememly safe..discreet and NOT one of those bullshit recurring charge sites
Look.....life is certainly not easy for anyone right now but I've been busted a few times on here and i'm really sick of having to deal with lying undercover cops so I dont make exceptions..

This is not some scam and the second you're verified I will give you a cell# and we can set up a real meet immediately..its that simple!..Are you ok with my terms?

I replied that I did not sign up for things like that but could provide verified references and here is her response to that:
I dont accept references babebeen set up that way before
the site is verisign secured babe.. its the same security that amazon, ebay and paypal use.
its 100% safe and on top of that its part of the adultfriendfinder network of sites with over 20 million members so serioiusly you're info is safe.

also, its not a monthly membership, its a free account where you just add credits. no rebilling or any of that bs
you're totally protected here babe and plus, the second you're verifed.. i'll give you a cell#, its that simple

I thanked her for her time and declined. But had never run onto this.
mcangus53 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:23 AM   #2
4stater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

This is a VERY common scam to get you to buy into a site that charges you every month. Been around along time.
4stater is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:04 AM   #3
mcangus53
Gaining Momentum

except that this one listed a local number, said I could call her, attached some pics all of the same woman and not professional quality. All of which are different than the common bp scam and ads to get you to sign up for a site.

I got the sense that she was real, but I declined because I am not playing those games.
mcangus53 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:34 AM   #4
Tall Bill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

She could be real but is working a scam. I am always very careful who gets a credit card number and also to generate a unique number that is limited in use. One of my cards will generate on that is only good for the number of months I specify.
Tall Bill is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women