Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2012, 07:35 AM   #1
oktome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Client

Too bad they don't have a forum, secret or not that rates the guys. At least on a very basic level of safe etc... If you hobby infrequently like I do, it can present difficulties in providing references, due to the fact that ladies don't stay in this business forever and you hate asking the same ones for references. How long do you ladies think that references like "white listing" on another site are good for?

I have been tempted to see someone I am not really interested in, only to get another reference for 6 months down the road when I want to see someone I really want to see. e. How about a hot low drama UTR 25 year old step up and take me as a regular and solve this problem
oktome is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:01 AM   #2
tml
Premium Access

Encounters: 85

#1 - TER has a "white list," I've noticed. I haven't been active on there since they started it (actually, I think it had JUST started around the last time I posted a review on there), but it would be nice if ECCIE could set something up like that.

#2 - if you see a girl that's UTR, then she may not be an acceptable reference. Girls that require references often require them from girls that are verifiable as providers at the very least.

#3 - Piece of advice.....if you're wanting a reference from a girl you'll see once and expect to remember who you are to verify you 6 months (or more) later, you'll need to be memorable to her. If you have a memorable physical trait, or voice, or some talent that you can find a non-weird way to show off to her (magic trick, impersonation, I don't know - whatever) that might be enough.

If not (or even if that IS the case, you still can only help yourself by doing this) you may want to bring some kind of gift. If you want, ask her beforehand if she gives referrals to other providers....and then maybe tip her an extra $50 at the end and say something again about being a reference (ask her jokingly, "So, am I an okay enough guy that you'll be my reference?" and when she says "yes," say thank you, and hand her the tip)

Touring girls might be the exception....just being "Bob from Springfield" might be enough. Just the fact that "context" is different for so many of their clients means they're likely to remember more of them anyway. Being memorable in some way can't hurt, though.
tml is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:17 AM   #3
oktome
Valued Poster

I am whitelisted several times on that site and I use that so more often as the larger cities are covered there more completely. I think that is what I was getting at which was to have some form of whitelisting here for hobbyists. It may also increase the number of reviews.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:49 PM   #4
Tall Bill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Isn't that the function of Preferred 411? I am like you, I hobby infrequently and review even less. It isn't unusual that the provider may retire by the time I need a reference. Obviously it is an additional problem for travelers like myself who would like to safely hobby when spending an evening in Joplin.

In our case we already have the room!
Tall Bill is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:13 PM   #5
oktome
Valued Poster

Yes Tall Bill, you touched on the issue accurately. I am a quality over quantity and can't risk any drama. For guys who see providers every other week it is a moot point.

TML, I have never had a hard time being memorable. I could share some stories that most would not believe, but it isn't because I am hung like a horse or I have Brad Pitt good looks. I just look at each situation as if it were someone I was trying to impress in real life and be myself. That is another reason I don't see many, it is really hard to find a true professional, especially in this area.
Old 12-22-2012, 05:28 PM   #6
Relaxer
Lifetime P411 & ECCIE

Encounters: 20

I am hoping that having a section for Joplin and Springfield will encourage those who have been somewhat UTR by necessity to have a place to let us all know about them. Perhaps some newer folks might decide to start since there is a vehicle now to allow them to get enough clients to make it worthwhile. It would be nice if there were a lady with a strong reputation that could help a new person get started. I've seen it done a few times except toy in Oklahoma and Arkansas. I am still trying to determine who is well thought of by the local gentlemen in Joplin and Springfield.
You mentioned a forum about rating the guys. There is a forum for the ECCIE ladies in which they can discuss guys who are problems. And another site for the ladies to use to post. it is too bad the ladies can have some bad experiences with a few guys while trying to be a positive part of the "good" guys lives. You may have meant rating for more than troublesome "dudes" to include the "bedside manner" of the "good" guys?
Relaxer is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:02 PM   #7
oktome
Valued Poster

White listing by definition on TER is a good guy, so of course that is what I mean. . I have seen 9 of the top 100 rated on TER all in cities like NY, Vegas, Miami, Phoenix, London etc... They will whitelist you on TER, then other providers can go in and see that information. Some were indy''s some were agency. Makes getting an appt much easier for "good guys" that don't hobby often and look at this as more a reward than a "hobby".

As far as around here, not bashing but there just isn't that level. That level includes, looks, personality, very low key and drama and always full GFE to be rated that highly. Each one could pass as your hot girlfriend or daughter depending on your age, lol. There is just not the demand for that kind and the rate is usually always commensurate. I think it is a fantasy to find a UTR that is just lurking around out there in this area that meets the descriptors above. By all means if one reads this and fits the bill, contact me!
Old 12-24-2012, 10:12 PM   #8
SweetKori
Account Disabled

User ID: 7779
My ECCIE Reviews

In my opinion, since you don't hobby that frequently... I would suggest a P411... Then make sure you ask whoever you see to give you an ok. & whether they retire or not, we are still able to see every OK you've received on that site. I'm more comfortable with P411 than TER. Mainly because I'm assuming on TER it's just the females giving them an ok. To get on P411 you have to be verified through them first then get the OK's from the providers.
Anyway, that's just my 2cents! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
SweetKori is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women