Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2012, 07:32 PM   #1
tlminspfld
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Angry The Hobby: 99% Research, 1% Screwing

I am really getting worn out trying to decide who is real and who isn't. I go between Joplin and Springfield for my work and i'm finding out most time when i do have an opportunity to party with a nice provider the research is so obnoxious just to find out if some one is a) Real b) Quality c) provides the experience i want d) has the look i want (and i'm not overly picky): that I usually just go out to the bar and take back an average to above average girl from 22-40.......There are problems with that though, they keep calling, they want to go on dates, they want you to go out with them and their friends next time I'm in town....blah blah blah. It gets tiring trying to sort out the "Strange" after a while......ya dig?

I know there are girls UTR or new providers that will actually be good, but don't have reviews because they are new......there just has to be a better way, i never really see the same girl twice no matter what......unless it's just retarded out of this world amazing......There needs to be some provider mentoring program where some of our good girls can teach the new girls how to act and verify them for us. I know thats against the best interest of business but a guy can dream right?
tlminspfld is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:49 PM   #2
oktome
Valued Poster

Default 100 research

I posted a similar sentiment. Seriously it is great and necessary to do your research, but you are so right. I guarantee I could go out and hook up faster with the real world ladies, but that comes with the problems you outline. So it is quite possible that there really just isnt the quality and quantity down here to see a different lady every so often that meets your taste.

I suppose there are some UTR ladies in the area, but who knows. I think it would be hard to be too UTR because like you I dont see the same people often. So you would think that they would have to come on board once in awhile to find new friends. Maybe there arent any. I am picky and that makes it all that more difficult.

Like my dad used to tell me when I was young, you couldnt get layed with a $50 bill in a whore house. Maybe he was right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlminspfld View Post
I am really getting worn out trying to decide who is real and who isn't. I go between Joplin and Springfield for my work and i'm finding out most time when i do have an opportunity to party with a nice provider the research is so obnoxious just to find out if some one is a) Real b) Quality c) provides the experience i want d) has the look i want (and i'm not overly picky): that I usually just go out to the bar and take back an average to above average girl from 22-40.......There are problems with that though, they keep calling, they want to go on dates, they want you to go out with them and their friends next time I'm in town....blah blah blah. It gets tiring trying to sort out the "Strange" after a while......ya dig?

I know there are girls UTR or new providers that will actually be good, but don't have reviews because they are new......there just has to be a better way, i never really see the same girl twice no matter what......unless it's just retarded out of this world amazing......There needs to be some provider mentoring program where some of our good girls can teach the new girls how to act and verify them for us. I know thats against the best interest of business but a guy can dream right?
oktome is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:28 PM   #3
Tall Bill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

You guys are so right. Research is our friend. Research, Google and then find out that my Joplin/Springfield schedule doesn't match the provider's. Back to square one.
Tall Bill is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #4
Sugar_Daddy
Gaining Momentum

while more expensive you may want to try sugardaddy4me.com
Sugar_Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:50 AM   #5
jasonwoo80
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar_Daddy View Post
while more expensive you may want to try sugardaddy4me.com
My experience is there are a lot of fake profiles, but there are also real people.
jasonwoo80 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:28 AM   #6
Sugar_Daddy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwoo80 View Post
My experience is there are a lot of fake profiles, but there are also real people.
Yes very true. but once in awhile one will rock your world.
Sugar_Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:25 PM   #7
Mrzip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Paige Passion and Star are both in Springfield now. I haven't seen Star in several months but she was nice time and very attractive if you like a young AA.
Mrzip is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:21 PM   #8
oktome
Valued Poster

Default 2 others

2 others posted here both appear to be legit. One is not GFE the other is, so things are picking up. If you see JessicaMArie or Sweet silly post a review. Jessica would be more my type from what I can see but no kissing isn't worth it for me. The other Sweet certainly has some good reviews but it is so hit and miss for me with Blondes and whether I am attractied to them I am passing
oktome is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #9
Makayla of Missouri
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 63935
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The main problem I have run across when "mentoring" is that there is not ONE girl I have introduced this hobby to which have been stand-up girls in the end. At first, they seem nice and worth my time (and it takes a LOT to teach all the ins and outs) but when they get the first taste of that success and money, greed gets the best of them. They try to steal, lie, trash talk, or any other combination of nasty acts to be one step ahead. Again, not a single girl of the 6 I have tried to be good to have ended up being a legitly decent girl both in the hobby and in their personal character. Character is what you do when no one is looking.... And it can make or break a mentoring relationship.

I prefer not to mentor any longer. I also have stopped posting on bp and this has reduced the amount of times I have been contacted for "friendly" advice. I have my core group of previously validated providers I interact with... And I keep tabs on those who have a vendetta against me. One in particular was hemmed up several months ago in Omaha on a pandering charge.... Her "girl" was caught and snitched on her. Her "dude" refused to help her (there's no bail in Omaha, anyhow) and now I see the girl posting in the area again. If I hadn't had such a vicious falling out with them (they just used me, anyhow) then I would have been caught up, too, as im sure I would have been snitched on as well.

Point is, it's just too hard and dangerous to put one's name out there with girls of unknown or questionable quality. I trusted these girls because they had a plethora of positive reviews and seemed well-established. Boy, was I terribly wrong on their character!! Just can't judge a book by it's cover (or reviews)! Lesson learned!

That being said.... I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday of whatever type is celebrated and I'm interested to know what your awesome plans for nye are ;-)
Makayla of Missouri is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:09 AM   #10
Miss Godiva
Country Girl Meets Cali

User ID: 135419
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said Makayla! I will not take any chances anymore and two they are ruin your name and potentially your life.
Miss Godiva is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women