Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2010, 04:05 PM   #16
Elsa
Account Disabled

User ID: 8846

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
I don't think so. I think they may have been good to one woman, used her as a reference, and then treated another one poorly. That's why I'm wondering if women would welcome updated feedback.
When giving references, I'll warn the lady if the gent is someone I haven't seen recently. I would surely appreciate knowing if a man has started treating women poorly so as to not give him another reference.
Elsa is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:11 PM   #17
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

There is a different between not clicking and a issue of hygiene, shorting the donation by the gent, upselling by the gal, etc. So there are some things that can be passed along legitimately.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:21 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I have told people that such and such is nuttier than a fruitcake, luckily she can fuc your brains out because you'll never see her again if she doesn't! That info always seems to comeback and bite one in the ass. Ladies will make up shit about you if they fear you are not giving the two thumbs up refrences because you are hurting their business. Even if you are telling the truth. You can't win those deals.

So I just stick to what Nicole Preston posted. I'm the Dragnet of refrences, Joe Friday WTF, "Just the facts, mam''

Actually...I do not even give out refrences anymore to tell the truth. I'm like a dog with a bone!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:44 PM   #19
Dallas Diva
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6035
My ECCIE Reviews

Of the various references I have called... audible disappointment one of their favorites is making new friends to horrible recollections of their time that just did not seem possible upon meeting with the defamed suitor.....I use references as only a verification method and do not ask for personal insight.
Dallas Diva is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:54 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Diva View Post
that just did not seem possible upon meeting with the defamed suitor.....I use references as only a verification method and do not ask for personal insight.
It's all in the jeans gf.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:09 PM   #21
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Diva View Post
I use references as only a verification method and do not ask for personal insight.

Did you actually see him? Check
Did he avoid doing something that creeped you out? Check
Was he prompt & paid as promised? Check
Was his hygiene acceptable? Check

I know some ladies say, "well I want to make sure there's a compatibility (or other cliche buzzword like 'click' or 'chemistry') there." That's fine. Figure that out from your correspondence with him.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:14 PM   #22
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Is he like "altcomedy?" Pass = No go, no appointment

Sorry I couldn't resist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:50 PM   #23
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa View Post
When giving references, I'll warn the lady if the gent is someone I haven't seen recently. I would surely appreciate knowing if a man has started treating women poorly so as to not give him another reference.
I'm fine with that as a disclaimer, but in your experience does that happen all that often? That is, a good client turns into complete prick? I mean I'm sure a few guys pack on a few lbs. or turn gray overtime; but turn into unacceptable clients?

I would think in the majority of cases the opposite would be true as a guy matures as a client he gets better. He learns what to do and what not to do. If anything the disclaimer would be to say it was awhile ago and got better. As in, "I was with WTF in the early '70's. He got to my room on time, had his $30 neatly tucked in the envelope, was well groomed, although the smell of AquaVelva was a little overpowering. It just seemed like he was a little nervous like he's never done this before....but again that was nearly 40 years ago so maybe he's gotten better..."
Old 01-20-2010, 05:57 PM   #24
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
I mean I'm sure a few guys pack on a few lbs. or turn gray overtime
How did you see my picture?! I blurred and cropped the photo. Shocked, I tell you I'm shocked!
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:00 PM   #25
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I know some ladies say, "well I want to make sure there's a compatibility (or other cliche buzzword like 'click' or 'chemistry') there." That's fine. Figure that out from your correspondence with him.
I don't even got that far (because I'm verifying for safety and legality):

Have you seen him in the last x months?
Would you see him again?
The rest is subjective and will (or will not need to be ) dealt with on arrival.

In the last several months I have had 2 gents try and give a reference from ladies they have met BUT spoken badly of. They then act all surprised that I have no interest in meeting them. Glad to say that is far and few between though.

C
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:00 PM   #26
Elsa
Account Disabled

User ID: 8846

Quote:
I'm fine with that as a disclaimer, but in your experience does that happen all that often? That is, a good client turns into complete prick? I mean I'm sure a few guys pack on a few lbs. or turn gray overtime; but turn into unacceptable clients?
Not often, but there are a few guys who will act nice a few times and then adopt an unacceptable behavior. When I say "unacceptable", I mean guys who turn violent, try to steal from you, things like that.
Elsa is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:19 PM   #27
AvaAstor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5048
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Nicole, ladies. I try to keep chemistry/personality out of a reference. The things I consider important are manners, cleanliness and a complete respect for boundaries. If I don't "click" with someone I simply don't see them again. I will still respond to a reference request made by a provider.
AvaAstor is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:08 PM   #28
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Reminds me of "ASSUME" (Ass of U and Me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Preston View Post
Those same guys call all the time and ask "why won't you see me? Is there a problem?"....well if you have to ask!!
I recently had a provider call me and asked the same of me.....after the third call asking the same, I had to tell her "well do you really want to know?" Didn't hear back again, risk factor I had to take. I was short in my reply but honest and direct.

I guess it happens on both sides of the game.
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:18 PM   #29
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
risk factor I had to take.
I didn't understand the "risk factor" part?
Old 01-21-2010, 03:31 PM   #30
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well there seems to be alott of people don't want to hear honest truth replies, so when they do they have a tenancy to be rebuttal and not be acceptable.

Just as an example of a conversation with a fellow provider....

"Do you know what Woody told me?, he told me that all I did was talk and talk......., he's just an ass, I can't believe he said that."

Sometimes the story or conversation seems to be changed in content by the other person.
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote