Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2020, 09:28 AM   #1
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default Franchescka / Bethany

Hey since I came clean that I’m Bugle Boy
I have one important question for you if you could please help me with. Maybe as a thank you for agreeing to stop all the nonsense and admit my true identity.
Do any of you know what happened to Franchescka (real name was Bethany she told me)
Her right here

https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...n/182864707932

She was staying at the Red Carpet Inn on Northern Blvd exactly one year ago.
I ask because she was my #1 provider last year at this time (I even spent my 32nd birthday seeing her for birthday sex last year).
I really liked her as a provider and she just up and disappeared in early July.
She stopped posting on skipthegames and I tried calling her. Eventually she did call me back telling me she was visiting family in NYC (last July 16 - told you how well I remember dates) and she would be back to Albany in another week to continue services, but she never returned, never posted another ad and never returned any calls or texts.
Does anybody know what happened with her? I never got a chance to even say goodbye or at least find out if she quit the field, moved away or whatever.

(I am always checking skipthegames on the look out for her, in case there’s a small chance she would ever return in which I would gladly see her again)
Handyandy1800 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 10:51 AM   #2
Scoot642
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

The last I knew was she was living with NG before the inevitable happened.good chance if she went to NC she may have stayed and got out .this business does have its downfalls as I can think of 3 that have passed that were STG daily providers.its a sad end
Scoot642 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 10:58 AM   #3
EGrayupstate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Considering the crowd she was with are now all dead, I am going to guess the likelihood she "got out of the game" is very low. At least voluntarily. Might be on an extended vacation with the state.
EGrayupstate is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 11:00 AM   #4
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot642 View Post
The last I knew was she was living with NG before the inevitable happened.good chance if she went to NC she may have stayed and got out .this business does have its downfalls as I can think of 3 that have passed that were STG daily providers.its a sad end
I am aware of what happened with Nikki Girl.
I never saw nor met Nikki Girl. I had no idea who she even was until I heard everyone talking about her dying last may.
I only chose francheska cuz she happened to be the first to answer my text when I was looking for a new provider after my utr (married woman in Bennington Vermont) quit.
It’s a first come first serve sometimes where I end up with whoever answers my text first (which is how I ended up with Jessica whom you all don’t like), Jessica happened by chance to be the first girl who answered my text after I had the falling out with Jada.

But back to Franchesca, I was afraid that she god forbid ended up meeting the same fate as Nikkigirl, I really hope not.
She did have some of the same “habits” as Saratoga Sky Jen who is now clean (I definitely see the similarities) and if Francheska really got out of it, then I hope she is doing well (I’m not a mean guy honestly and don’t wish bad on anyone. As long as you respect me, I respect you).
Honestly I wish I could just find a real dating relationship so i could quit having to rely on providers and quit whoring. I won’t go into why I don’t have a girlfriend, that’s a story that’s a mile long which I wish to leave personal. But thanks.
Old 05-26-2020, 11:06 AM   #5
t518
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Was she around as Abigail Rose probably 10+ years ago?
t518 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 08:33 PM   #6
Sunrise1927
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

She's a good friend of mine in real life. I speak to her every few days and she's doing well now. She's out of the hobby and has done her best to put aside some of the problems that you guys have mentioned. I can't provide much more info than that, but you can sleep soundly knowing that she's mostly in a good place at the moment.

Good luck in your search for a new favorite!
Sunrise1927 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 01:26 PM   #7
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise1927 View Post
She's a good friend of mine in real life. I speak to her every few days and she's doing well now. She's out of the hobby and has done her best to put aside some of the problems that you guys have mentioned. I can't provide much more info than that, but you can sleep soundly knowing that she's mostly in a good place at the moment.

Good luck in your search for a new favorite!
I’m glad she is doing well.
When you say good place I hope you don’t mean prison, cuz
Prison is never good.

I have a few new favorites, whom i won’t name
But you already know one of them is Jessica in Schenectady
(the one none of you like). lol

But I will never be truly happy until I have an actual girlfriend
There’s only so much of an empty void that meanigless sex can fill and believe me I know after sleeping with more than 20 different girls (mostly providers).
It Doesn’t help fill the void of doing stuff together per all the young couples I see, escpically more so now with the warmer weather.
And no I am not interested in dating any of the providers
(I already learned the hard way with my “crush” on jada why never to romantically fall for a provider).
Old 05-31-2020, 06:53 AM   #8
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Oh and I should also mention just for fun, I had a crazy dream about Francheska a few months ago. I dreamed I was going thru a fast food drive thru (I think Arby’s in Herkimer possibly, looked familiar in
My dream cuz I always stop there whenever I go out west - I will even take Rt 5 as far as Utica and continue west on the thruway from there, just to stop at that Arby’s and honestly it only takes an extra 30 minutes or so to take Rt 5 between Schenectady and Utica opposed to the thruway)

But anyways I dreamed I was going to fast food drive thru and Francheska was working there and the girl who served my food at the drive thru window and she recognized me and we reconnected. Not the craziest dream but definitely bizarre lol
Old 05-31-2020, 10:21 AM   #9
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

If not already doing so, suggest you focus your energies on sites like match.com and their ilk, rather than being on these sites here n romanticizing etc the women here.
Tomb8871 is online now   Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 10:28 AM   #10
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Just want to say that I found out what happened with Francheska and found out she is doing well and contacted her, offering to be her friend (her decision if she wants to be friends or not, I’m willing to be “just friends” with her but if she wants no ties to her former life I respect her wishes)

Also with that being said, I want to say one final goodbye for old times sake as Bugleboy,
I made a birthday resolution last week to give up trolling and all this childish nonsense and to be a man and I am sticking by it. So for one final time just want to say sorry to anyone I annoyed or offended on either site and that I will not be posting on either site.
I will be going to “hiding” with my personal life kept personal.
Sayonora folks on this site and the other site.
Old 06-10-2020, 12:39 PM   #11
Scoot642
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

GOOD BYE
Scoot642 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 04:53 AM   #12
Sunrise1927
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Just spoke to her and she asked, respectfully, if this post could be removed, since it mentions her real name and she doesn't need any sort of attention like that, not to mention that it's improper to disclose someone's personal information on here. Any chance you could do that, mods? Thanks!
Sunrise1927 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 09:26 AM   #13
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise1927 View Post
Just spoke to her and she asked, respectfully, if this post could be removed, since it mentions her real name and she doesn't need any sort of attention like that, not to mention that it's improper to disclose someone's personal information on here. Any chance you could do that, mods? Thanks!
I sent you a pm
Check your pms
Old 06-18-2020, 09:47 AM   #14
EGrayupstate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handyandy1800 View Post
I sent you a pm
Check your pms
I got bad news for you my man, she doesn't want to be your IRL bestie. You need to stop thinking these women give 2 shits about you.
EGrayupstate is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 10:04 AM   #15
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGrayupstate View Post
I got bad news for you my man, she doesn't want to be your IRL bestie. You need to stop thinking these women give 2 shits about you.
Well I just found out she’s doing well and was willing to be her friend (non sexually) and disassociate her from this or her past.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t even remember me, as I only saw her three times.
It’s days like this that reminds me of how much of a curse it is having autism - as it results in social isolation and having to pay for meaningless sex with providers who don’t care about us, as the only form of action with women

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women