Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2019, 07:38 PM   #31
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
I guess your comprehension is not the best...WHAT PART OF...the Gumment doesn't belong in healthcare did you not comprehend??
[/url]
You never complain about Medicare Part D, only the ACA. Both pieces of legislation cost the GUMMENT $800 billion over a ten year period.

I am not a republican, I am a conservative. You sound like Hannity of Fox.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 10:13 PM   #32
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
You never complain about Medicare Part D, only the ACA. Both pieces of legislation cost the GUMMENT $800 billion over a ten year period.

I am not a republican, I am a conservative. You sound like Hannity of Fox.
Wrong again it cost the tax payers...the Gumment only has what it take form the tax payers. The Gumment doesn't produce shit but inefficiency!!
Again...EVERYTHING involving Gumment in healthcare is BULLSHIT...again you're parrot the same shit!!
It is obvious you don't know a fucking thing about Conservative ideology.
What the fuck does Hannity have to do with me??
You sound like the Four-horse Women of the Apocalypse.
Liberalism is a gutless choice.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 10:59 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Wrong again it cost the tax payers...the Gumment only has what it take form the tax payers. The Gumment doesn't produce shit but inefficiency!!
Again...EVERYTHING involving Gumment in healthcare is BULLSHIT...again you're parrot the same shit!!
It is obvious you don't know a fucking thing about Conservative ideology.
What the fuck does Hannity have to do with me??
You sound like the Four-horse Women of the Apocalypse.
Liberalism is a gutless choice.
Bb1961, please clarify your previous comment. Are you an example of conservative ideology, because it appears as if you are guilty of what you so Impolitely accused adav828s of.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 01:00 AM   #34
bb1961
Valued Poster

What previous comment...liberalism is gutless choice.
Would you like me to post ALL the 'foot in mouth" comments you make regularly??...Let me know YR!!

ANYTHING THE GUMMENT IS INVOLVED IN REGARDS TO TAKING MONEY FORM ONE GROUP AND GIVING IT TO ANOTHER IS DEAD WRONG...clear enough for ya'...you're catching up with Uncle Joe with your gaffes on here
Old 07-29-2019, 06:47 AM   #35
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Would you like me to post ALL the 'foot in mouth" comments you make regularly??...Let me know YR!!

ANYTHING THE GUMMENT IS INVOLVED IN REGARDS TO TAKING MONEY FORM ONE GROUP AND GIVING IT TO ANOTHER IS DEAD WRONG...clear enough for ya'...you're catching up with Uncle Joe with your gaffes on here
So you are completely against giving people any form of government assistance such as medicaid, TANF, CHIPS, SNAP, EITC, Supplemental Security Income, and housing assistance, which are welfare programs in the U.S.?

https://www.thebalance.com/welfare-p...d-list-3305759
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 07:10 AM   #36
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
So you are completely against giving people any form of government assistance such as medicaid, TANF, CHIPS, SNAP, EITC, Supplemental Security Income, and housing assistance, which are welfare programs in the U.S.?

Ideally, the Federal government should not be involved in any of that.

They are local or maybe state issues. There is no such thing as the national norm in any of these areas, but the Fed artificially sets the rules. The Fed interference and regulation is what has exacerbated the problems since the dawn of our government and then especially with FDR's expansion of Federal social programs and continuing through the debacle that is Obamacare.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 07:30 AM   #37
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post

They are local or maybe state issues. There is no such thing as the national norm in any of these areas, but the Fed artificially sets the rules. The Fed interference and regulation is what has exacerbated the problems since the dawn of our government and then especially with FDR's expansion of Federal social programs and continuing through the debacle that is Obamacare.
Obamacare may be a debacle but in 9 years Republicans have not come up with a better alternative. The proposed AHCA was worse.

The question was not whether or not the Federal government should or should not be involved in those welfare plans. They are, and the question is whether or not BB thinks they are beneficial or not and should be supported.
Old 07-29-2019, 07:50 AM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:

How do you feel about infrastructure, bb1961? Isn’t that the GUMMENT’s job? Or law enforcement?

Your rants are becoming less and less stable.

Maybe you should take a break and collect your, ahem, thoughts.

Old 07-29-2019, 07:54 AM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post

Sure, kick the can down to the cities, counties and states. Congress has sought to do that for decades.

What if the state can’t support its population? What then?

Venezuela????

Baltimore???

Caravans of migrants from Pittsburgh to Cleveland?

It is simplistic at best to think that the GUMMENT (I think some people actually call it that) has no responsibility or obligation for GUMMING.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:00 AM   #40
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Sure, kick the can down to the cities, counties and states. Congress has sought to do that for decades.

Venezuela????

Baltimore???

It is simplistic at best to think that the GUMMENT (I think some people actually call it that) has no responsibility or obligation for GUMMING.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 08:13 AM   #41
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Is that your solution?

Sounds PFC for you, Ellen.

Thanks for playing!
Old 07-29-2019, 01:59 PM   #42
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Venezuela????

Baltimore???

The Federal Government should not be in those businesses.

Speed is right that they are now and we are somewhat stuck with it, but the goal should be smaller Federal government and intrusion into what should be local issues.

And today the Federal government can't support it's population to the level you lefties feel it should be.

As I said, it's not a one size fits all formula. By rolling it up to the Feds you add layers of useless bullshit and poor administration.

Let the Feds do what they were setup to do and nothing more.

Quote:
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 05:28 PM   #43
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Obamacare may be a debacle but in 9 years Republicans have not come up with a better alternative. The proposed AHCA was worse.

The question was not whether or not the Federal government should or should not be involved in those welfare plans. They are, and the question is whether or not BB thinks they are beneficial or not and should be supported.
Again the Gumment doesn't belong in healthcare...the Gumment is the problem NOT the solution!!
I have posted many links on here where Gumment programs are LOSING billions and billions and doubling down on spending...the pure definition of insanity.

You speed seem to think more Gumment is better Gumment...it's just the opposite!! Get Gumment out of the way and watch this country flourish...it called deregulation. Bureaucracy and red tape cost the people of this country hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars...the Gumment isn't your friend if you're a
productive successful person.

The private sector blows the Gumment away when it comes to efficiency...the bottom line is ROI. The Gumment has only what they take from the producers and gives it to the non producers.
The Gumment makes nothing...they take put don't produce.

Self-reliance is not something the left wants...the more dependents the left has the more power they have. People in this country for the most part want to provide for themselves and their family and want the Gumment out of the way.

There are plenty of programs that I'm involved in the have absolutely nothing to do with the Gumment and it is working well to help the community.I have donated my time and money for many years to help the less fortunate than myself and I ask for nothing in return.

There is nothing that the Gumment can point to and say that program they created is a success. SS and Medicare are on the road to bankruptcy and I don't know how many other programs and headed in the same direction.The Gumment isn't the friend of the back bone and life blood that makes this nation the greatest on earth...PERIOD.

No one says it better...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3clRraH77M
Old 07-30-2019, 07:11 AM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again the Gumment doesn't belong in healthcare...the Gumment is the problem NOT the solution!!
I have posted many links on here where Gumment programs are LOSING billions and billions and doubling down on spending...the pure definition of insanity.

You speed seem to think more Gumment is better Gumment...it's just the opposite!! Get Gumment out of the way and watch this country flourish...it called deregulation. Bureaucracy and red tape cost the people of this country hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars...the Gumment isn't your friend if you're a
productive successful person.

The private sector blows the Gumment away when it comes to efficiency...the bottom line is ROI. The Gumment has only what they take from the producers and gives it to the non producers.
The Gumment makes nothing...they take put don't produce.

Self-reliance is not something the left wants...the more dependents the left has the more power they have. People in this country for the most part want to provide for themselves and their family and want the Gumment out of the way.

There are plenty of programs that I'm involved in the have absolutely nothing to do with the Gumment and it is working well to help the community.I have donated my time and money for many years to help the less fortunate than myself and I ask for nothing in return.

There is nothing that the Gumment can point to and say that program they created is a success. SS and Medicare are on the road to bankruptcy and I don't know how many other programs and headed in the same direction.The Gumment isn't the friend of the back bone and life blood that makes this nation the greatest on earth...PERIOD.

No one says it better...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3clRraH77M
You failed to answer my question from post #35:

Please answer the question either yes or no.

There are millions of people in this country whose sole income is from Social Security. Unfortunate but true.

"The Social Security Administration estimates that 21% of married couples and 43% of single seniors rely on Social Security for 90% or more of their income. According to a 2015 Gallup poll, 36% of near-retirees say they expect Social Security to be a major source of income once they retire."

Will Social Security and Medicare run out of money in the near future? Depends on who you ask. To me, programs like Social Security and Medicare are total successes.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKCN1J22OR

I realize that you are firmly against any type of government involvement in our personal lives. You restate it in every post you make. We get it. The government should not be involved in healthcare. You state it in every post. We get it. I have never relied on any government program mentioned in post #35 but I have family members who have and they are life savers.

Can the private sector do a better job of getting financial assistance to those who need it? I doubt it.
Old 03-20-2020, 04:30 AM   #45
mdooos
BANNED

Good evening. Guys who still want to insure their business, but don`t know which company to choose. I looked here, the benefits of insurance in generalliabilityinsure.com. A lot of things have been written there, but what interests me most is that there is a high degree of insurance coverage with moderate insurance costs; the ability to choose the optimal amount of insurance protection for their property interests. Is what it is, innit? I think that shouldn't be a problem.
mdooos is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women