Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2024, 03:54 AM   #46
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
That’s your response, calling John Kelly a liar...
Do a word search of my post for the word "liar", then complete your task of searching for "allegedly" in your previous article. Articles from CNN, The Washington Compost and others prove nothing. As Elon Musk stated while firing widdle Don Lemon the other day: CNN is dying.

In fact, seeing whereas we have this communication problem; I've come to realize that the entire elect O'Biden strategy is to have the media lie - over and over and over again. Seems the NPCs are still the hypnotized zombies that they always were and will fall for it every time. All one needs do is to stoke the fear factor.

Leftist Outlets Stoke Fear of Second Trump Administration

Seems JD Vance hit the nail on the head: All of these articles calling Trump a dictator are about one thing: legitimizing illegal and violent conduct as we get closer to the election.

Hell, it's always worked - Just make up shit and stir up the fear and the NPCs line right up and goosestep down the lane.

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 05:03 AM   #47
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default You can always tell what they are actually doing by what they accuse you of doing.

These NPC fools don't like the Democratic process unless it delivers the outcome they think they are entitled to and just like Step 5 of Tactics of the Lame - call them racists, when all else fails. Case in point:

‘Gloves Off’: Democrat Tennessee State Senator Calls for Riots After Republican Lawmakers Pass Pro-Police Bill
by Cassandra MacDonald Mar. 17, 2024 12:00 pm

Quote:
A Democrat Tennesssee state senator has called for riots after Republican lawmakers passed a pro-police bill.

State Sen. Charlane Oliver was responding to the passing of legislation that prevents cities from restricting police officers from making certain types of traffic stops.

Speaking to the press on Friday, Oliver, co-founder of the social justice warrior activist group “the Equity Alliance,” vowed that “we’re gonna fight.”

“So yeah, we’re gonna fight,” Oliver said. “Dr. King said the riots are the language of the unheard. You [sic] ain’t seen nothing yet. If you keep silencing us like this, what do you think our districts [sic] gonna do?”

“Gloves off,” Oliver continued. “Like, we’re gonna fight like hell, you don’t expect us to respond when you gaslight us every single day with these bills?”

Oliver claimed that the bill is “rooted in racism.”

“It is rooted in racism,” Oliver said. “This is a Jim Crow bill that [Sen. Brent] Taylor brought and all his Confederates voted for it.”

State Senator London Lamar, also a Democrat, claimed that Republicans passing the bill was “a form of slavery.”...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
...Leftist Outlets Stoke Fear of Second Trump Administration

Seems JD Vance hit the nail on the head: All of these articles calling Trump a dictator are about one thing: legitimizing illegal and violent conduct as we get closer to the election.

Hell, it's always worked - Just make up shit and stir up the fear and the NPCs line right up and goosestep down the lane.

Old 03-18-2024, 05:11 AM   #48
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do a word search of my post for the word "liar", then complete your task of searching for "allegedly" in your previous article. Articles from CNN, The Washington Compost and others prove nothing. As Elon Musk stated while firing widdle Don Lemon the other day: CNN is dying.

In fact, seeing whereas we have this communication problem; I've come to realize that the entire elect O'Biden strategy is to have the media lie - over and over and over again. Seems the NPCs are still the hypnotized zombies that they always were and will fall for it every time. All one needs do is to stoke the fear factor.

Hell, it's always worked - Just make up shit and stir up the fear and the NPCs line right up and goosestep down the
CNN, the New York Times and the Washington Post are all legitimate news sources that fact check their information and post retractions when they find out that they got something wrong. But you can’t or won’t believe that because you have been told not to trust any one or anything especially the legitimate media.

You go ahead and keep your blinders on and see what happens next. People are starting to wake up and smell the bullshit that is Donald Trump and his cronies.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 05:31 AM   #49
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
...You go ahead and keep your blinders on and see what happens next. People are starting to wake up and smell the bullshit that is Donald Trump and his cronies.
Just as you were instructed to do.
Quote:
......CNN, the New York Times and the Washington Post are all legitimate news sources that fact check their information and post retractions when they find out that they got something wrong....
Maybe not winning is a "you" thing. Case in point:

AP Admits It Has No Evidence to Back Up Its Smear Piece on GOP Senate Candidate Bernie Moreno
Sarah Arnold | March 17, 2024 3:00 PM

Quote:
The Associated Press is admitting that they have no evidence to back up their claims following a smear campaign article against Ohio Republican Senator candidate Bernie Moreno.

The outlet reported earlier this week in two different pieces that an email address for Moreno had been used to create an account on Adult Friend Finder in 2008. Both AP pieces claimed that the outlet had obtained the “geolocation data” that connected the creation of Moreno’s Adult Friend Finder account to him.

“Beyond the work email, the profile lists Moreno’s correct date of birth, while geolocation data indicates that the account was set up for use in a part of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where property records show Moreno’s parents owned a home at the time,” one article read.

However, the news organization admitted to Breitbart News that it does not have “geolocation data” despite claiming it in two separate articles.

More from the outlet: The outlet reported earlier this week in two different pieces that an email address for Moreno had been used to create an account on Adult Friend Finder in 2008. Both AP pieces claimed that the outlet had obtained the “geolocation data” that connected the creation of Moreno’s Adult Friend Finder account to him.

“Beyond the work email, the profile lists Moreno’s correct date of birth, while geolocation data indicates that the account was set up for use in a part of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where property records show Moreno’s parents owned a home at the time,” one article read.

However, the news organization admitted to Breitbart News that it does not have “geolocation data” despite claiming it in two separate articles.

More from the outlet:
"So when the Associated Press said it had “geolocation data” associated with the account in question, that would clearly mean that it was saying it had information that the account was created with a specific IP, or internet protocol, address that can be tied to a specific location–something beyond just a zip code provided by whoever created the account. But now it turns out that the AP’s spokeswoman, Easton, is admitting to Breitbart News that the AP did not have anything beyond just that–the supposed “geolocation data” that the AP originally claimed it had was not in fact anything more than what Adult Friend Finder based on what zip code was entered by whoever created the account. That means anyone, anywhere in the world, could have entered that zip code when creating an account, and the so-called “geolocation data” in question would have been exactly the same."...
On the upside, the AP is about to be sued over it as they have not made a public retraction. But you do you.
Old 03-18-2024, 06:10 AM   #50
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just as you were instructed to do.Maybe not winning is a "you" thing. Case in point:

AP Admits It Has No Evidence to Back Up Its Smear Piece on GOP Senate Candidate Bernie Moreno
Sarah Arnold | March 17, 2024 3:00 PM

[/INDENT]On the upside, the AP is about to be sued over it as they have not made a public retraction. But you do you.
Did you actually read the AP article because I did. There was nothing in the article that was untrue. They also said that people had been talking about the account on friend finder for a month before the article came out, and they printed the response from the candidates lawyer.

Questions about the profile have circulated in GOP circles for the past month. On Thursday evening, two days after the AP first asked Moreno’s campaign about the account, the candidate’s lawyer said a former intern created the account as a prank. The lawyer provided a statement from the intern, Dan Ricci, who said he created the account as “part of a juvenile prank.”

Breitbart is simply crying victimhood because they don’t like the definition of geolocation. More right wing nonsense and obsfucation. This doesn’t really support your argument.
Old 03-18-2024, 06:41 AM   #51
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
... they don’t like the definition of geolocation. More right wing nonsense and obsfucation. This doesn’t really support your argument.
So what if we looked up the definition of geolocation? I like the definition from the good folks at AbstractAPI:
Quote:
What is Geolocation Data?

The world is a big place. Geolocation data identifies where a person, device, or object resides at a particular moment. This location is typically represented by latitude and longitude geographical coordinates. The site information is mapped to an application that translates it, so it can be incorporated in a wide and growing variety of applications that help individuals and businesses.

Nowadays, geolocation data is available with a click of a mouse or a swipe of a finger. The intelligence found in today’s smartphones, tablets, laptops, smartwatches, and other devices provides companies with a way of delivering solutions that track individual and vehicle travel routes.
Did the AP have said latitude and longitude coordinates? No! Did they have router logs? No! What they are calling geolocation data is the zip code that was entered in to the user profile. Not even close to the same thing.

With that out of the way, then we can look up the words delusional and obtuse. Unless, of course, you are looking to take up the Fani Wills position of: Who ya gonna believe? Your geolocation data or your lieing eyes? Though it was awkward that the "expert" she was dissing was the same one she uses on her cases.
Old 03-18-2024, 07:12 AM   #52
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
So what if we looked up the definition of geolocation? I like the definition from the good folks at AbstractAPIid the AP have said latitude and longitude coordinates? No! Did they have router logs? No! What they are calling geolocation data is the zip code that was entered in to the user profile. Not even close to the same thing.

With that out of the way, then we can look up the words delusional and obtuse. Unless, of course, you are looking to take up the Fani Wills position of: Who ya gonna believe? Your geolocation data or your lieing eyes? Though it was awkward that the "expert" she was dissing was the same one she uses on her cases.
So you are saying that a zip code doesn’t represent a fixed geographical area?

You’re making a distinction without a difference. Boo hoo the AP didn’t use a word that we liked. waahh, we’re the victims.
Old 03-18-2024, 07:27 AM   #53
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I struggle to look over the 3 pages of this post and understand if there is a topic to it. Is there- seems like it took a left turn at Albuquerque.

The big question for Trump is - will HE retire after being found guilty and shrink off into obscurity, or will he wiggle out of charges because he's got a group of synchophants who absolutely will-not hold him accountable for breaking the law?

If it's the later, the country will be even worse off!

Everyone should be afraid of authoritarianism, and the damage that would happen to the government and all it's structure. Trump has done nothing but sow the seeds of doubt due to his constant, blatant breaking of laws- and saying that all of that his actions are "perfectly fine" while it's not. NOT at ALL. Our GOP side of the nation has decided that breaking the law is perfectly fine as long as it aligns to the mission goal- Keeping power in one party. The DEMS are simply saying- that isn't.

What other big question is out there???
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 07:39 AM   #54
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you are saying that a zip code doesn’t represent a fixed geographical area?...
Often, answers are found in the simple questions. For example: What is the zip code in your ikky profile? Is it accurate? Does it get verified? Can you change it?
Old 03-18-2024, 07:45 AM   #55
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
...What other big question is out there???
The ones in the OP:
Quote:
The BIG question then is:
So what's your problem?!? What are ya'll so skeered of anyway? Sounds slam-dunky. Easy-peasy. A no brainer. Why even bother sort of thing.

Maybe the better question is:
So what are ya'll more afraid of anyway? Yourselves, Your beliefs, Reality?

Did ya miss that part on purpose? Was it the TDS?
Old 03-18-2024, 09:05 AM   #56
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

I would love to help you understand. Instead of speaking in general, list all of your "struggles" and provide a link (an ECCIE link will do) showing which claims are "picayune", which are "lame", "small minded questions", "pot shots", about what "evils and perils" of trump are you referring to? It is tough to keep track of something you define without knowing which of your "categories" these "struggles" that confound you arise from.
Quote:
So here's the thing about that which I struggle to understand:

With all the picayune, lame and small minded questions and pot shots about all the evils and perils of Trump, not that anyone can possibly keep track of all the lawfare suits and total charges (except for one), coming mainly from a weaponized government. Many spew all the heinous crimes, foibles and hideous qualities via false accusations ad nauseam around here. So it should be easy for you to give examples of what the fuck you're talking about. Since you claim the government lies and is weaponized, why would we believe you and your non-specific charges?
Funny how it works out that if you don't provide specifics then we can't check your claims to see what you're lying about.

Since we know what you're afraid of (the truth), I won't ask.

Meanwhile, he is running against an old, white, guy, who is one of the longest serving Congress critters (50 yrs+), who "supposedly" got the highest vote totals evah (81M+) and is the incumbent Resident running on his "stellar" (sic) record, from a basement bunker somewhere; which some number of Valued Posters here claim to be meteoric, but yet the fear. It still smells so delicious..

So what's your problem?!? What are ya'll so skeered of anyway? Sounds slam-dunky. Easy-peasy. A no brainer. Why even bother sort of thing. That's the BIG trump question?
I think you mistake the smell of your bullshit for the smell of fear. It's why it smells so delicious to you.

Everyone knows you can't prove a negative. Everyone knows something can be proven by showing verifiable evidence.
The fact you choose to make claims without showing any (verifiable or otherwise) evidence makes me "struggle" to see you as anything other than a trumpy shill.

And since the "old white guy" who has served our country for 50+ years, got the most votes ever, and is running on his record against an old white guy who has been indicted 4 times (with over 70 counts), was impeached 2 times while in office, and lied over 30,000 times while in office, to me it seems the BIG trump question is how can anyone support him?

Is it those never mentioned specific policies?
How does the big trump question include who is afraid of what
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 09:58 AM   #57
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

Either he doesn't know or the answer doesn't support his position.
Quote:
So you are saying that a zip code doesn’t represent a fixed geographical area?
Zip code in our ECCIE profile? Maybe in your profile.

In other words, you're afraid to answer the direct question you were asked. Because you can't.
Instead you offer up some blather to cover your ignorance.

Quote:
Often, answers are found in the simple questions. For example: What is the zip code in your ikky profile? Is it accurate? Does it get verified? Can you change it?
Answers were found in your simple questions. Answers that reflect trumpys intellect. Nothing about zip codes.

Yes. A zip code represents a fixed geographical area. All of your examples have no bearing on that answer and are typical of someone caught in a lie.
Any person who can look at a map or read one, can see a zip code's boundaries clearly defined (on maps that show zip codes).
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 05:08 PM   #58
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
Everyone knows you can't prove a negative. Everyone knows something can be proven by showing verifiable evidence.
Ummm...I've been following along here for a little bit, and I think your use of the term "everyone" doesn't match up with some of the silly shit I've seen posted by the MAGATards.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 10:19 PM   #59
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
...than
Quote:
As you can see above - I only included the parts of your diatribe that we're relevant to the OP. ...
A diatribe (from the Greek διατριβή), also known less formally as rant, is a lengthy oration, though often reduced to writing, made in criticism of someone or something, often employing humor, sarcasm, and appeals to emotion.

You compliment me too much.
How one word can be described as *lengthy*

Gonna add this to your long list of lies.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 03:45 PM   #60
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
...And since the "old white guy" who has served our country for 50+ years, got the most votes ever, and is running on his record against an old white guy who has been indicted 4 times (with over 70 counts), was impeached 2 times while in office, and lied over 30,000 times while in office, to me it seems the BIG trump question is how can anyone support him?

Is it those never mentioned specific policies?
How does the big trump question include who is afraid of what
From what I can tell, the above is the only thing even remotely close to the OP topic. Well... except for the whole clap-trap of: all the picayune, lame and small minded questions and pot shots about all the evils and perils of Trump, not that anyone can possibly keep track of all the lawfare suits and total charges (except for one), coming mainly from a weaponized government. Many spew all the heinous crimes, foibles and hideous qualities via false accusations ad nauseam around here.

Regardless, yet remarkable at the same time, you sloughed off the question, yet again:
So what's your problem?!? What are ya'll so skeered of anyway? Sounds slam-dunky. Easy-peasy. A no brainer. Why even bother sort of thing.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women