Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2012, 06:28 PM   #1
guest031612-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default Banging an Office Intern

Hypothetically speaking of course:

A company "takes on," "hires," "employs," a college intern for the Spring term or whenever.

The nature of the "engagement" is as follows:

1. No compensation of any kind including benefits, no pay.

2. No written documentation of any type of employment internship or otherwise.

The intern is interviewed at the office, "hired," then comes to work as an intern. This is usually a 2-3 afternoon a week situation.

The question is, hypothetically speaking again: If a fully vested employee of the firm becomes sexually involved with the intern, during the internship, is the company and/or the employee "exposed" in any way to any type of litigation including, but not limited to, a sexual harassment claim?

The hypothetical place this may or may not happens or has happened is in Texas.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

-Boog
guest031612-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:34 PM   #2
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

You might want to ask William Jefferson Clinton. I think that with the right attorney (read Gloria Alred), any work place relationship can be turned into a sexual harrassment case against both the company and the individual. That's what happens when you let a bunch of liberal assholes write work place laws. I prefer the old days when the boss screwed the secretary, it was expected, everyone knew about it, but nobody said anything. We've become a pussy-whipped society.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:47 PM   #3
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

This will not end well......just saying
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:23 PM   #4
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

if you have to ask if it is ok, me thinks you already know the answer
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:10 AM   #5
guest031612-2
Account Disabled

Good answers...fakkkk...Hypothetica lly the situation will wait...until the Summer term...

Thanks fellas.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:00 AM   #6
omakase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

If you're asking whether you're immune from litigation or liability because she doesn't have an employment contract, the answer is no. You should consult your company's policies because you may have a disclosure requirement. Hypothetically, you have or will be doing this.
omakase is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:54 AM   #7
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Best advice is DON'T!!!!!!!!
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:50 PM   #8
Stag
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

As an old horse breeder once told me -- ya' don't work your riding stock, and you NEVER ride your working stock.
Stag is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:19 PM   #9
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

Remember this definition when the ex-intern hires Gloria Allred to sue you and the company for $$$$$$$$$ - this is the term they will use (whether true or not). Abuse of Power - The act of using one’s position of power in an abusive way. This can take many forms, such as taking advantage of someone, gaining access to information that shouldn’t be accessible to the public, or just manipulating someone with the ability to punish them if they don’t comply. Quote - I was afraid that I would lose my internship if i didn't [insert carnal act here] ...
Yoyoma is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:44 PM   #10
boo-boo bear
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

There is a reason that all the sayings below, all from long ago, refer to the same topic:

1. Do not dip the pen in the company inkwell
2. Do not fish from the company pier
3. Do not shit where you eat
4. Do not poop where you play
5. You do not get your nookie where you get your cookies
6. Do not swim in the company pool

There is a very sound reason for these sayings, and that is 99.9% of people in the long run get greedy and over stretch, which can lead to hard feelings (all it takes is one!) accusations of he said-she said, etc......

And never think you are being sly, as we are never as sly and subtle as we think, in addition to as you become more comfortable with a conduct or behavior we tend to also become more lax in the hiding of that behavior (just think of any inappropriate office relationship, especially between superior and subordinate, it starts off with discretion but it always overflows out into the open! And never with good results for all).

Plus, you, as the senior person in age and experience, will not EVER come out on top! They always will defer to the younger, or subordinate, person as being the wronged party.
boo-boo bear is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:01 AM   #11
acp5762
Account Disabled

Well if you must. Don't bang her at work. Then it doesn't become a work place issue. Anything that happens off the clock between two employees the company doesn't have any control over.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:20 PM   #12
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Would also like to add to this that should you do bang her off premise etc.. when you both are at work.. do not act overly friendly towards each other or be too familiar with one another
Old 01-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #13
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
Would also like to add to this that should you do bang her off premise etc.. when you both are at work.. do not act overly friendly towards each other or be too familiar with one another
Sure go ahead and add that. But it really should go without saying though.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 03:20 PM   #14
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Sure go ahead and add that. But it really should go without saying though.
I did just that seriously.. it is not the HR department you have to worry about right off.. others will see things you think are hidden and then the office gossip starts.. if it gets to a certain level the HR steps in..

scenario 1) you are not banging but acting too friendly.. the gossip is a detriment to the office productivity and has to stop.. they reprimand both of you and now you have that on your record.

scenario 2) you ARE banging... same as above

worst case is if they have proof of your affair (they monitored email and calls on company phones) then ask you if you are.. you say NO then they pull out the emails of you talking about it.. and say "we believe you are and now you are gone" how do you prove you were NOT ? and now that both of you are fired (they cannot fire just one of you and be fair) do you think you both are going to clean out your desks then leave the building only to meet up at a hotel for more sex? HELL NO
Old 02-01-2012, 04:24 PM   #15
guest031612-2
Account Disabled

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
I did just that seriously.. it is not the HR department you have to worry about right off.. others will see things you think are hidden and then the office gossip starts.. if it gets to a certain level the HR steps in..

scenario 1) you are not banging but acting too friendly.. the gossip is a detriment to the office productivity and has to stop.. they reprimand both of you and now you have that on your record.

scenario 2) you ARE banging... same as above

worst case is if they have proof of your affair (they monitored email and calls on company phones) then ask you if you are.. you say NO then they pull out the emails of you talking about it.. and say "we believe you are and now you are gone" how do you prove you were NOT ? and now that both of you are fired (they cannot fire just one of you and be fair) do you think you both are going to clean out your desks then leave the building only to meet up at a hotel for more sex? HELL NO
There are really no workplace issues. It's only me and 3 partners albeit we are with a massive firm.

I had her sign a document that we are playing, she consents and is under no duress or pressure of any kind. nothing takes place at or near the office.

Of course Gloria "Bat Fucker" Allred will claim she signed the letter under duress......

I agree with everything y'all have said and certainly boo boo bear...BUT......

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women