Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2012, 10:13 AM   #226
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator didn’t score again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
It must be nice to live in your world where everything is clear and definitive. It’s a good world, Old-goaT. It’s free of your Kool Aid induced delusions. Where good is good and evil is anyone who doesn't agree with you.

But the real world is not that way. It is a thousand shade of gray. Very few things are "right" and fewer still are completely "wrong". But your simple mind can't grasp that, can you? Most of what I post are OPINIONS. That's what a lot of people DO on a board like this. When I state my OPINION that your avatar reminds me of a dirty old man or a blow up doll, it is an OPINION. It remains, Old-goaT, your perversions don’t hold much meaning for others. When I point out that they are YOUR avatars, that is a fact. When I post that you have an increadibly filthy mouth (at least when you post here) that too is a FACT. See the difference?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Anyone give odds? His track record says ain't no way in hell he produces evidence. Instead he will:
--claim he did
--accuse you of hijacking the thread
--ignore the question.

I have to pull up a chair and some popcorn for this one!
Just an FYI, Old-goaT, Assup likes to eat the popcorn he picks out of shit in public toilets – reckon he’ll share his with you, being he’s your asshole buddy and all!?! Did you look up the word “spectator”, Old-goaT. You are a POS ignorant fuck if you still think you’re a “spectator”, Old-goaT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
IB the spunk eater has won the "golden Lips" award.He can throw 'em and blow 'em before they can flip him and dick him.
There is no hope for you, Ekim the Inbred. You have such a lip-lock on Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator’s dick there's a pamphlet out describing how Slick Willie's weight loss is a secondary effect attributable to you're tremendous sucking power. BTW, Ekim the Inbred, you never answered the questions: can you now locate "North America" on a map, and do you now acknowledge Columbus interacted with Native Americans when he sailed to the New World?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=63

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=70

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=73

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=81

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Actually, if you're going to call someone a MURDERER, then you better be prepared to offer up evidence of a conviction, IBMeltingdown.

If you're going to call someone a THIEF, then you better be prepared to offer up evidence of a conviction, IBMeltingdown.

If you're going to call someone a RAPIST, then you better be prepared to offer up evidence of a conviction, IBMeltingdown.

If you're going to call someone a PERJURIST (a crime) and a SEXUAL PREDATOR (more criminal offenses), then you better be prepared to offer up evidence of a conviction, IBMeltingdown.

In this country, you are not a convicted ANYTHING until you're convicted.

Either show some evidence of a fucking conviction against President William J. Clinton or admit that you're just flapping your gums with no basis in fact. AGAIN! Either prove your claim or admit you're wrong AGAIN IBMeltingdown. This will be tonight's exercise.

Of course, you don't need to be convicted to be a DIPSHIT. You just have to wake up...

DIPSHIT!

Now STFU and go back to picking peanuts out of poop!
Just an FYI for everyone, Assup eats the popcorn he picks out of shit in public toilets.

Actually, and by way of your bullshit, straw-man analogies, Assup, there were four cops in LA who were acquitted – “not convicted” – of using excessive force on Rodney King – but that ruling didn’t make Rodney King's injuries disappear, you stupid fuck. Furthermore, Assup, what Slick Willie the Perjuring sexual Predator did meets this simple definition given by Merriam-Webster defines “perjury” thusly:

: the voluntary violation of an oath or vow either by swearing to what is untrue or by omission to do what has been promised under oath : false swearing. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perjury

(Evidently, as simple as that definition is, it's still over your head, Assup.)

Further, Federal District Judge Susan Webber Wright ruled that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator’s testimony promised under oath was intentionally, falsely sworn:
"Simply put, the president's deposition testimony regarding whether he had ever been alone with Ms. (Monica) Lewinsky was intentionally false, and his statements regarding whether he had ever engaged in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky likewise were intentionally false...." [/B]
[24] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeach...f_Bill_Clinton

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:18 AM   #227
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

That may be so, IBStupid, but my point, made rather succinctly a number of times, is that Clinton was never convicted of perjury or any sexual crime.

You have been unable to prove that he was. Instead, you keep repeating the merriam-webster definition of perjury. I'm beginning to think you're incapable of logical thought.

You are wrong to call someone that which he isn't, FUCKFACE (see, totally within the parameters of this statement ... if you weren't a FUCKFACE, how could I call you one?)

If you aren't wrong. Prove it. Or just STFU!

END OF DISCUSSION... ANOTHER ASS WHOOPING FOR IBMeltingdown
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:45 PM   #228
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That may be so, IBStupid, but my point, made rather succinctly a number of times, is that Clinton was never convicted of perjury or any sexual crime.

You have been unable to prove that he was. Instead, you keep repeating the merriam-webster definition of perjury. I'm beginning to think you're incapable of logical thought.

You are wrong to call someone that which he isn't, FUCKFACE (see, totally within the parameters of this statement ... if you weren't a FUCKFACE, how could I call you one?)

If you aren't wrong. Prove it. Or just STFU!

END OF DISCUSSION... ANOTHER ASS WHOOPING FOR IBMeltingdown
"U B Stupid" alright, Assup! You haven’t proved a damn thing. Judge Wright cited Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator for "willful failure" to obey her repeated orders to testify truthfully in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit": Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was found "guilty" of not telling the truth under oath! Further, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator settled out of court with Paula Jones – which is very nearly the same thing as pleading nolo contendere to the sexual harassment suit!

Furthermore, Judge Wright wrote: Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator’s “deposition testimony regarding whether he had ever been alone with Ms. (Monica) Lewinsky was intentionally false, and his statements regarding whether he had ever engaged in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky likewise were intentionally false.”

Merriam-Webster defines “perjury” as “false swearing under oath” which was the basis for Judge Wright citing and punishing Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator: contempt of court for giving false, sworn testimony.

Judge Wright and Merriam-Webster have several things going for them that you don’t Assup. Among them are:
1) They have credibility, and they are widely respected as expert authorities in their respective fields. On the other hand, Assup, you have no credibility, and you are not respected even a little bit by others.
2) They are more trustworthy than you, Assup. You’re an untrustworthy and inveterate liar, Assup.
3) Their rulings and definitions are accepted by hundreds of millions; whereas, your opinion means jackshit to that same hundreds of millions, Assup.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:39 PM   #229
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Ib hankering the esteemed pivot man,and winner of the golden lips award from the south Chicago circle jerk,and Bill Clinton envy club. Has once again bumped his fav rant.Let this thread die ...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:19 PM   #230
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Before you repeat yourself again, IBDrooling, try and understand the crux of this argument.

You are arguing that Bill Clinton was a criminal. I am arguing (and successfully) that he was never convicted of any crime. You are unable to produce evidence that he was. You are stating your opinion. I am stating fact.

PERIOD!

You have been served. AGAIN!

Old 12-11-2012, 07:53 PM   #231
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Congratulations, IB. You're the WINNER!

Old 12-12-2012, 09:56 AM   #232
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Before you repeat yourself again, IBDrooling, try and understand the crux of this argument.

You are arguing that Bill Clinton was a criminal. I am arguing (and successfully) that he was never convicted of any crime. You are unable to produce evidence that he was. You are stating your opinion. I am stating fact.

PERIOD!

You have been served. AGAIN!
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was found "guilty" by Judge Wright when she cited Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator for contempt of court -- the basis for that ruling was Slick Willie delivered false testimony under oath: in violation of the law. Crimes are defined as acts or omissions forbidden by law that can be punished by imprisonment and/or fine. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator violated the law, Judge Wright cited him and fined him. By definition, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator is guilty of criminality.

As usual, Assup, you leave it to BigKoTex Anal Suppositories to take care of your "service".

Quote:
Congratulations, IB. You're the WINNER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Ib hankering the esteemed pivot man,and winner of the golden lips award from the south Chicago circle jerk,and Bill Clinton envy club. Has once again bumped his fav rant.Let this thread die ...
There is no hope for you, Ekim the Inbred. You have such a lip-lock on Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator’s dick there's a pamphlet out describing how Slick Willie's weight loss is a secondary effect attributable to you're tremendous sucking power. BTW, Ekim the Inbred, you never answered the questions: can you now locate "North America" on a map, and do you now acknowledge Columbus interacted with Native Americans when he sailed to the New World?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=63

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=70

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=73

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=81

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=87
Old 12-12-2012, 10:12 AM   #233
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

WARNING, THE FOLLOWING QUOTE IS A REPEAT OF ANOTHER QUOTE WHICH WAS A REPEAT OF YET ANOTHER POST BY THE DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR AND WINNER OF THE 2012 GOLDEN LIPS AWARD! EXPECT ANOTHER REPEAT, OR MORE IN THE COMING HOURS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was found "guilty" by Judge Wright when she cited Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator for contempt of court.
You are wrong, again! A citation for contempt of court is NOT a CRIME against the constutitution, any state constitution or city charter. It is a discretionary power given to the judge over a trial.

He was CITED, not CHARGED. There was no arrest. There was no trial. There was no VERDICT. Without a VERDICT, you cannot be GUILTY. What part of this don't you understand ... other than ALL of it?

You continue to be stamping your little foot and having a tantrum in the candy aisle, DIPSHIT.

But again, congratulations on your Golden Lips Award!

Old 12-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #234
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
WARNING, THE FOLLOWING QUOTE IS A REPEAT OF ANOTHER QUOTE WHICH WAS A REPEAT OF YET ANOTHER POST BY THE DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR AND WINNER OF THE 2012 GOLDEN LIPS AWARD! EXPECT ANOTHER REPEAT, OR MORE IN THE COMING HOURS!

You are wrong, again! A citation for contempt of court is NOT a CRIME against the constutitution, any state constitution or city charter. It is a discretionary power given to the judge over a trial.

He was CITED, not CHARGED. There was no arrest. There was no trial. There was no VERDICT. Without a VERDICT, you cannot be GUILTY. What part of this don't you understand ... other than ALL of it?

You continue to be stamping your little foot and having a tantrum in the candy aisle, DIPSHIT.

But again, congratulations on your Golden Lips Award!
Wrong again, Assup. Judge Wright’s ruling wasn’t some arbitrary decision out of the blue! The contempt of court citation rendered by Judge Wright was predicated on her determining Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was guilty of “giving false testimony under oath”. “Giving false testimony under oath” is a violation of the law; as such, it served as the basis for Judge Wright's ruling. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator submitted to her ruling. Whereas he acknowledged his guilt when he chose not to appeal her ruling, you are now ignorantly denying that guilt in the face of the judge's extant ruling, Assup.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #235
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Again you miss the point fool. It WAS an arbitrary decision by the judge. That's what CONTEMPT OF COURT IS, you blithering idiot! Maybe not out of the blue, but Clinton was NOT CHARGED, TRIED or CONVICTED OF PERJURY OR RAPE. Show me the FUCKING booking slip, asshole, or STFU!

That's like you admitting you suck cock. Which you really should do. Have you been charged with cocksucking? You have been cited, though. As the winner of the GOLDEN LIPS AWARD!
Old 12-12-2012, 02:05 PM   #236
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Are you saying Slick Willie told the truth, Assup?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:09 PM   #237
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Is that what I wrote, Whiny?
Old 12-12-2012, 02:12 PM   #238
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Just answer the question. Do you think Clinton told the truth. A simple yes or no will do.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:37 PM   #239
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again you miss the point fool. It WAS an arbitrary decision by the judge. That's what CONTEMPT OF COURT IS, you blithering idiot! Maybe not out of the blue, but Clinton was NOT CHARGED, TRIED or CONVICTED OF PERJURY OR RAPE. Show me the FUCKING booking slip, asshole, or STFU!

That's like you admitting you suck cock. Which you really should do. Have you been charged with cocksucking? You have been cited, though. As the winner of the GOLDEN LIPS AWARD!
Wrong again, Assup. Judge Wright’s ruling wasn’t an arbitrary decision out of the blue! Judge Wright's ruling came after Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's video taped, public admission that he had not told the truth while under oath, jackass! Subsequently, the contempt of court citation rendered by Judge Wright was predicated on her determining Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was guilty -- by his own admission -- of “giving false testimony under oath”. “Giving false testimony under oath” is a violation of the law; as such, it served as the basis for Judge Wright's ruling. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator submitted to her ruling. Whereas he acknowledged his guilt when he chose not to appeal her ruling, you are now ignorantly denying that guilt in the face of the judge's extant ruling, Assup.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women