Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2010, 11:18 AM   #1
enigma878
Valued Poster

Default Golden Showers - How do You prepare?

Since my fantasy thread isn't getting much attention, i decided to start this one for the Ladies who enjoy giving the Gold.

If You are asked, what do You do to prepare for the event? Do You drink anything special. How long before do You start to consume?
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 06:27 PM   #2
Angel_Grace
Account Disabled

User ID: 6507
My ECCIE Reviews

Tea is a natural diaretic. This means it makes your body flush it's liquid. You could take an over-the-counter diaretic for a more dramatic affect, but that stuff's dangerous. And Hot tea adjusts to your body temperature faster than cold, so earl gray or some razzberry zinger does it for me.
This is that I drink, but other ladies may do other things...

I usually will try to drink at least one litre of liquid per hour, starting about 4 hours before my appointment starts. This ensures that when my gentelman arrives, I'll prolly have to go every ten minutes or so! lol
I start 4 hours ahead of time because, let's be honest, not everyone drinks 8-8oz glasses a day; so my body will prolly already be in need of hydration. Then it can process the extra... then i can pee...

Does that about do it for ya?
xoxoxo
Angel_Grace is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:40 PM   #3
MLisa
Account Disabled

User ID: 7057
My ECCIE Reviews

I have more experience privately than for fantasy but I've also found cranberry juice really helps me go. I also know that beer will give a nice "flavor" and coffee comes thru no matter what else i drink that day.
MLisa is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
enigma878
Valued Poster

One of the best responses to the question i've ever read. i've seen a Woman around here recently 3 times and She can't produce one decent golden. i appreciate the preparation You go through dear Lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Grace View Post
Tea is a natural diaretic. This means it makes your body flush it's liquid. You could take an over-the-counter diaretic for a more dramatic affect, but that stuff's dangerous. And Hot tea adjusts to your body temperature faster than cold, so earl gray or some razzberry zinger does it for me.
This is that I drink, but other ladies may do other things...

I usually will try to drink at least one litre of liquid per hour, starting about 4 hours before my appointment starts. This ensures that when my gentelman arrives, I'll prolly have to go every ten minutes or so! lol
I start 4 hours ahead of time because, let's be honest, not everyone drinks 8-8oz glasses a day; so my body will prolly already be in need of hydration. Then it can process the extra... then i can pee...

Does that about do it for ya?
xoxoxo
Old 04-28-2010, 08:31 PM   #5
enigma878
Valued Poster

Thank You for the response. i always appreciate an artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLisa View Post
I have more experience privately than for fantasy but I've also found cranberry juice really helps me go. I also know that beer will give a nice "flavor" and coffee comes thru no matter what else i drink that day.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:53 AM   #6
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default in real life

we get pissed on shit on humiliated all day everyday in fantasy world we seek and advise on how to make it happen then we pay for it.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:56 PM   #7
Miss Sophie Bella
Account Disabled

User ID: 6378

I drink about 80oz of water a day, so volume is not an issue for me. Natural diuretics such as hawthorne, parsley, apple cider vinegar, buchu, coconut water and dandelion can all be used safely to increase frequency. If strong odor or a change in flavor is desired I find coffee and green tea to be the absolute best, though alcohol can have the desired effect as well. Happy showering.
Miss Sophie Bella is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:41 PM   #8
enigma878
Valued Poster

Ms. Sophie, that's another very informative post. Thank You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella View Post
I drink about 80oz of water a day, so volume is not an issue for me. Natural diuretics such as hawthorne, parsley, apple cider vinegar, buchu, coconut water and dandelion can all be used safely to increase frequency. If strong odor or a change in flavor is desired I find coffee and green tea to be the absolute best, though alcohol can have the desired effect as well. Happy showering.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:28 PM   #9
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just let me know at least an hour before......and I start drinking up on the water.
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:38 AM   #10
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

I second the tea! It works better and faster than water for me.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:15 AM   #11
enigma878
Valued Poster

Default flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
I second the tea! It works better and faster than water for me.
Britney, any particular tea? Has anyone commented on the flavor or taste after You drink the tea?
Old 05-03-2010, 09:30 AM   #12
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Just so you guys know, the diuretic effect of the drinks you have mentioned will vary greatly depending on the drink you choose. Alcohol is a far stronger diuretic than coffee, which is a far stronger diuretic than tea. It is not possible to dehydrate yourself with tea or coffee because your body will hold on to some of the liquid you ingest. With alcohol, however, you'd best drink lots of water along with it to prevent the dehydration. A 250 mg caffeine pill would also do the trick, but don't take more than that if you don't have tolerance to caffeine.

Diuretic effects:
Alcohol > Coffee > Pop > Tea

Thanks for starting this thread, too. Golden showers aren't my thing, but that doesn't mean they're not interesting to read about!
China Doll is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women