Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2017, 11:33 AM   #31
ClimaxBlues
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I'm really sorry about that. I've heard from some white providers lately about getting stood up, so I don't think it's you. Actually, I think it's guys who have never seen anyone and just get kicks setting up appointments, then chicken out. I've seen all your ads and posts, how could anyone not know you are black?! I think it's a form of harassment. Me personally, I'm full of "black whore luv", just can't partake right now.
ClimaxBlues is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 12:15 PM   #32
livn2do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 105

Danielle, I hope that you share these ignorant fucks names with the ladies that call Iowa home so they can avoid this type of ignorance themselves.

Its repulsive that that type of element still exist in our world.
You are a beautiful woman and deserve much better then you were given

Be good
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 04:05 PM   #33
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It is what it is. I sat in CR, screened multiple clients and only 1 of them showed up. The others kept saying "I'm on my way" and never showed. In Des Moines, I got 3 clients that actually showed up out of all the ones that I screened and flaked out. Honestly, there's no point in coming back.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 04:52 PM   #34
BonerJones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. I would have set up an appointment but unfortunately the timing didn't work out for me. Best of luck to you in your future travels!
BonerJones is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 05:46 PM   #35
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinOrSwim View Post
Sorry you had a bad trip but I doubt it had as much to do with racism as you might think. When you post questions like black girls in iowa and then whats with all the stares it struck me that you are the one seeing skin color as a factor. Iowa is all about attitude and being friendly. Much more than skin color.

Just my 2 cents.
Funny, your attitude ain't that great. You weren't there. I had a white woman with me as well. Same ads, same locations. When we went out we got stares. So don't tell me what I see or don't see. Fuck you and your state.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 06:56 PM   #36
VipAhyanaJames
Adult Entertainer

User ID: 391630
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow! My two Trips to Iowa -DSM have been great. The guys here have been really good to me thus far and i am 100% AA. My clients/friends have ll been older Caucasian males that have been nothing less than absolute Gentlemen. I tend to see more p411/eccie clients than ones that just have eccie or guys on BP or GB. I would recommend DSM to any of my black girl friends any day. So sorry you had that type of experience. That's awful. And whoever those guys are need to be ashamed.

I have had to deal with an internet Troll but he was from the Dallas board and decided he would stalk and harass me no matter where i posted. Even put up fake ads on BP and posted i was a thief and such. Other than that....DSM Gentlemen have been great so far.
VipAhyanaJames is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 09:53 PM   #37
Cobbswt
BANNED

WTF - Out of town Providers taking clients from Des Monies' Providers
Cobbswt is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 02:40 AM   #38
VipAhyanaJames
Adult Entertainer

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cobbswt funny how you keep making profiles here on eccie everytime you are banned.
Old 06-15-2017, 04:04 AM   #39
Cobbswt
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VipAhyanaJames View Post
Cobbswt funny how you keep making profiles here on eccie everytime you are banned.
!!!! Wrong person. Every time when someone posted a true statements on Ahyana, she will accused them of something that is false.
Cobbswt is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 08:18 AM   #40
SinOrSwim
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
Funny, your attitude ain't that great. You weren't there. I had a white woman with me as well. Same ads, same locations. When we went out we got stares. So don't tell me what I see or don't see. Fuck you and your state.
Annnd, there is is. This was exactly the attitude that came through on your original posts, imo.

I'm still sorry you had a bad trip and please remember the people who "may have" made comments to you like you stated, do NOT represent the bulk of us.
SinOrSwim is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:46 PM   #41
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Really I don't think color has anything to do with it because there's hella black people here in cr BUT y'all act like this hasn't been said before by others. The gents who are on here allot and are known I've never had issues with but Iowa's known for cancelling and ncns. If anyone says anything some of y'all get mad. But the girls who have to pay to get there are mad too. It's not cheap to travel. And when you have three four or five appointments set up and you stay in nice hotels so they feel comfortable and then to not show up you're not making out any money you're losing money with the gas the hotel every necessity that you need in there and everything else. Pretty much I think anybody who starts cancelling or no call no showing us girls need to make a list and put their names on it with their phone numbers Handle's email addresses and everything. Put it in or girls forum that way we know who the flakes are and game players. This week alone I had three cancellations and lately I've been getting a lot of newbies who are trying to talk me into seeing them even though my ad clearly states I don't see newbies.

I'm so sorry you had such a crappy time here in Cedar Rapids and in Iowa I guess all together but again I really don't think it's your race there's a lot of black girls that come here that do very well I think it was just the luck of the draw that you got shitted on basically and I'm sorry for that.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 04:09 PM   #42
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had more GREAT trips to Iowa than bad...but last two trips to DM kicked ass...and CR sucked...I think it is just luck of the draw or hit or miss...I am gonna go next month and just wish for the best.....dont give up,keep trying..you are a hot wild woman with alot of lustin to give them Iowa boys!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 04:08 AM   #43
VipAhyanaJames
Adult Entertainer

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbswt View Post
!!!! Wrong person. Every time when someone posted a true statements on Ahyana, she will accused them of something that is false.
for someone that just joined eccie Jun 8th 2017. Your comments suggest otherwise...so accusing you of being the same Troll that was banned last week for stalking me (Ahyana) isnt so far fetched.

But to stay on topic....

I'm a black provider that has really enjoyed my trips here to DSM. so i don't think the results of the trip the OP had has anything to do with her being black. Location, timing even advertising and marketing may have played a part. Who knows. Anyways I wish you well and best of luck.
Old 06-16-2017, 04:38 AM   #44
Nonyabiz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

[QUOTE=VipAhyanaJames;105962504 4]for someone that just joined eccie Jun 8th 2017. Your comments suggest otherwise...so accusing you of being the same Troll that was banned last week for stalking me (Ahyana) isnt so far fetched.

I was thinking that same thing...lol.
Nonyabiz is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 08:11 AM   #45
Room Service
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

room service love some fine chocolate..... Just sayin.
Room Service is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women