Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2022, 09:09 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... YES - they surely were!

... But Trump was NOT the one who forced them.

#### Salty
So they were held down and given the shot?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 09:12 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Therefore defunding sounds extra stoopid. No? Less cops covering more things. Not working. Eh Comrade? Nor would it.
That's your own dystopian wet dream. Turns out the known mentally defective perp, purchased his legally, even though he had been under scrutiny. Oh, BTW: he did not purchase it from a private citizen, but a licensed dealer. Try using actual facts
No and you know it. Not even a nice try on your part
What we need is sensible crazy mofo control. Is that your new theory? So should probably increase cop funding to do that as well as mental health funding A-N-D punishment for violators. See? Easy-Peasy
Reread all of the above, multiple times and see if the answers are there for ya.
I take it you were savagely assaulted by a bag of dildos, multiple times in your youth. The two are not even remotely related, nor are the perps even remotely related. Frankly, that twist of a logic-break makes you look like, well... a chimp at best.
Hey muther fucker, how about you quote me in context.

I was asking Wacko, not you about his post.

On one hand he said police weren't doing their job and on the other he said we needed more cops.

The reason you do not have mass coordinated shootings is the exact same reason you do not have mass coordinated voter fraud....because it is impossible to do undetected.

Now stfu with your distortions of what is written.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 09:13 AM   #33
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So they were held down and given the shot?
You are either being disingenuous or are really stupid.

This is a gun control thread... do you plan to physically hold down everyone and take their weapons from them?

No.

Of course not. It's not necessary to PHYSICALLY hold someone down to force them to take the shot... you simply threaten to remove their ability to feed their families. That FORCES people to get the shot.

You don't have to physically hold down people to pay their taxes, you simply threaten them with jail time... voila.

Stop being a fcukwit, commie.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 09:21 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
You are either being disingenuous or are really stupid.

This is a gun control thread... do you plan to physically hold down everyone and take their weapons from them?

No.

Of course not. It's not necessary to PHYSICALLY hold someone down to force them to take the shot... you simply threaten to remove their ability to feed their families. That FORCES people to get the shot.

You don't have to physically hold down people to pay their taxes, you simply threaten them with jail time... voila.

Stop being a fcukwit, commie.
In that regard the government is forcing you to work. You know...if you do not work for us, your family starves according to your logic.

I was not forced to get the Trump vaccination.

The only fuckwit commie I know is your boyfriend Why Yes I Do
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 10:39 AM   #35
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default George Soreass will be so proud of you

We'll tell him you earned your $25 today. I don't need gun control. I practice my gun control regularly. However, I could use a lower price on ammo. That would be the most beneficial thing I can think of. Speaking of curbs - God bless my state for having Constitutional carry so we can set the trash out to the curb as needed.

Venezuela and Cuba don't have a Constitution. You might go try one of those out Comrade.

America - Love it or Leave it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood View Post
Challenge to the right; craft some gun control laws that would
A. Be constitutional and save lives because as we all know you guys are very pro-life so show it
B. Would have "greatly help reduced"all shootings
C. Not bother anyone who uses guns for hunting and protecting their properties

If righties had a bit of a brain they would ask themselves why the USA has by far the most shootings of that kind. There has to be a reason and weather or not you think that reason is justify, there's still a reason why. Righties never bothered to try to curb this senseless shit. You can hide all day long behind the 235 years old (obsolete) constitution to justify this madness, but at the end of the day you won't try anything to stop that. So shut the fuck-up and let "lefties" try to fix things. Or maybe you can open your mouth and propose changes that would help your fellow human being!
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 11:42 AM   #36
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

of course its the gun,,,,, at this fits the insane narrative , But not NY subway, or the guy that ran people down at the parade , But menafesto leftist ? Hum
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 01:37 PM   #37
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Simon and Garfunkle....The Sound of Silence. Nothing from the left again. FYI, the some of the first gun laws were written by the NRA. For the last 60 years, no, for the last 90 years the Dems have passed as many gun laws as they can at every tragedy. None of these laws would have stopped the tragedy.

I'm going to give you all on the left another chance but stay on topic. No more ADHD.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 01:43 PM   #38
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

Challenge to the right; craft some gun control laws that would

A. Be constitutional and save lives because as we all know you guys are very pro-life so show it
B. Would have "greatly help reduced"all shootings
C. Not bother anyone who uses guns for hunting and protecting their properties

If righties had a bit of a brain they would ask themselves why the USA has by far the most shootings of that kind. There has to be a reason and weather or not you think that reason is justify, there's still a reason why. Righties never bothered to try to curb this senseless shit. You can hide all day long behind the 235 years old (obsolete) constitution to justify this madness, but at the end of the day you won't try anything to stop that. So shut the fuck-up and let "lefties" try to fix things. Or maybe you can open your mouth and propose changes that would help your fellow human being!
I know facts are confusing to the left but here is an article from NPR (National Public Radio) that can explain that the US is actually number 32 in the world for gun violence.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...er%20100%2C000.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 10:33 PM   #39
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
No YR is firmly entrenched it the narrative of the LSM...he just started a self-anointed 5-star thread about it.
isn't that Tinky Winky's buddy?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 11:14 PM   #40
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I'm very pro gun rights. Guns don't kill people, people kill people, always have, always will. What seems to be different is the lack of basic respect for life. I never stepped foot on a school campus where there weren't guns from junior high school on. Nobody got shot, kids that had problems with each other went behind the gym. You won or you lost, either way you didn't go to your car and grab your gun. If you wanted you could fight again tomorrow, and the next day, but you didn't go stupid.

That said...and I live in an open carry state and respect that. THERE are people that shouldn't be allowed to own a gun ( or at least carry it in public). I don't blink when I see someone in a store or on the street open carrying, I assume they respect the responsibility they have. Would I want the wacked out panhandler on the corner to have an AR? Honestly, I'd rather they have that than a 12 gauge, but either way, they probably shouldn't have it.
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 02:20 AM   #41
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Yeah, I'm not for gun control either. I'm not a gun freak and I have sold mostly all of my guns other than my Henry and a 9. And I don't carry them around with me. They stay in my bedroom away from the kids. They know not to touch them but just in case; I take the necessary precautions to make sure they can't.

Anyway, guns are like many things in this world that whether it is legal or not and you want it, you can easily get it. They could have gun control laws and you know what? I'd still have the same two guns I have now. Or I would still have all of the guns I sold that were just taking up space in my garage... having said that, I have no intention of ever even pointing a gun on any life form. Hell, I don't even go hunting - never have and never will... if I have a problem with someone, I'm more than happy to throw hands if it comes to that, but they'll never have to worry about me pointing a gun at them unless I feel like my life or my family's life is in danger.

So yeah, I don't believe in gun control because crazy fuckers do what crazy fuckers do. If some unstable motherfucker wants to massacre people, he will figure out a way to do so regardless of the gun laws.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 05:55 AM   #42
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Gun Control?

As Ted Nugent once said, " Ten in the X-Ring, that is gun control!"
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 07:50 AM   #43
Clit Eastwood
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
We'll tell him you earned your $25 today. I don't need gun control. I practice my gun control regularly. However, I could use a lower price on ammo. That would be the most beneficial thing I can think of. Speaking of curbs - God bless my state for having Constitutional carry so we can set the trash out to the curb as needed.

Venezuela and Cuba don't have a Constitution. You might go try one of those out Comrade.

America - Love it or Leave it.

Interesting answer, I bet you drive a pick-up truck and you've married your cousin? I'm always amazed at MAGA morons who think that Trump is a strong man! In reality, he's just a little pussy who avoided the war because his daddy paid off a doctor so he wouldn't go. But he's very skill at selling his shit to simple minds.
Clit Eastwood is online now   Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 07:53 AM   #44
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Interesting answer, I bet you drive a pick-up truck and you've married your cousin? I'm always amazed at MAGA morons who think that Trump is a strong man! In reality, he's just a little pussy who avoided the war because his daddy paid off a doctor so he wouldn't go. But he's very skill at selling his shit to simple minds.
Another Commie asshole self-identifies.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 08:01 AM   #45
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Yeah, I'm not for gun control either. I'm not a gun freak and I have sold mostly all of my guns other than my Henry and a 9. And I don't carry them around with me. They stay in my bedroom away from the kids. They know not to touch them but just in case; I take the necessary precautions to make sure they can't.

Anyway, guns are like many things in this world that whether it is legal or not and you want it, you can easily get it. They could have gun control laws and you know what? I'd still have the same two guns I have now. Or I would still have all of the guns I sold that were just taking up space in my garage... having said that, I have no intention of ever even pointing a gun on any life form. Hell, I don't even go hunting - never have and never will... if I have a problem with someone, I'm more than happy to throw hands if it comes to that, but they'll never have to worry about me pointing a gun at them unless I feel like my life or my family's life is in danger.

So yeah, I don't believe in gun control because crazy fuckers do what crazy fuckers do. If some unstable motherfucker wants to massacre people, he will figure out a way to do so regardless of the gun laws.
... Too Right! ... Me basic problem with "gun control" is that
I don't want the police, military and government to be the
onley ones with guns.

Do you?

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women