Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2022, 08:56 PM   #1
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Default Coming soon to a country near you, YOU!

Tucker had another good example of wokeness now infesting the rest of the West and not just here. A woman in Norway, who calls herself a "radical feminist" and has been her whole life, faces 3 years in jail for "tweeting" no less, that men can not be lesbians, they can't be girls, women or have babies". What the hell ever happened to free speech and freedom of thought?

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2022/june/feminist-faces-up-to-3-years-in-prison-for-opposing-idea-that-trans-males-can-be-lesbians

Feminist Faces up to 3 Years in Prison for Opposing Idea that Trans 'Males Can Be Lesbians'

A Norwegian feminist is being investigated for reportedly criticizing a trans activist on Twitter and is now facing three years in prison on hate crime charges.
According to the feminist news outlet Reduxx, Christina Ellingsen sent tweets to Christine Marie Jentoft, a representative of the trans-female activist group Foreningen FRI, between February 2021 and January 2022.
Jentoft was reportedly born a biological male but now identifies as a lesbian woman.
Ellingsen, who is a representative of the global feminist organization Women's Declaration International (WDI), tweeted, "Why (does) FRI teach young people that males can be lesbians? Isn't that conversion therapy?"

Another tweet, which is reportedly being categorized as hate speech reads, "Jentoft, who is male and an advisor in FRI, presents himself as a lesbian – that's how bonkers the organization which supposedly works to protect young lesbians' interests is. How does it help young lesbians when males claim to be lesbian, too?"
Amnesty International Norway has also accused Ellingsen of harassing Jentoft on TV after saying that the trans activist was a male, Reduxx reports.
"You are a man. You cannot be a mother," Ellingsen reportedly said to Jentoft. "To normalize the idea that men can be mothers is a defined form of discrimination against women."

Jentoft filed a complaint with police which led law enforcement to question Ellingsen.

"I am under police investigation for campaigning for women's rights, because to certain groups, the fact that women and girls are female and that men cannot be women, girls, mothers or lesbians, is considered hateful," Ellingsen told Reduxx.
"Women are not protected against hate speech in Norway, but men who claim to be both lesbian and a woman, are protected both on the grounds of gender identity and on the grounds of sexual orientation," Ellingsen added.
"The fact that police are legally able to investigate and persecute women who engage in women's rights is concerning," she added. "This is new territory in Norway, so the outcome of the investigation is important, both if the case is dismissed and if it leads to trial."
Norway added "gender identity" into its hate crime laws in January 2021. WDI had cautioned that adjusting the hate crime laws could result in persecution for citing basic facts.

And she said you can't imagine the hate mail she gets accusing her of "fomenting genocide" and of course causing violence against the LGBTQ+ABCDEFetc, etc. community. She laughed when she said she had to look up one epithet, when someone accused her of being a member of the Westboro Baptist Church which she had never heard off. This is insanity and it's already here as we all witness everyday now and it's surely going to get worse. The sane among us can only hope for a few more political cycles before this country will be lost and unable to be put back together.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 09:02 PM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

ts winn dixie is appalled at this situation.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 05:32 AM   #3
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I sed to make a joke that straight men were just lesbians trapped in a man's body.

With all this trans-stuff out there now, its not a joke anymore.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 07:24 AM   #4
winn dixie
Premium Access

I always joke around with my Doc and his staff. They all know me. One of my last visits they had a new tech. After going thru my latest results I asked If I was preggo and if so had no idea who the father may be. The tech instantly was offended and she left the room. My doc over hearing this just laughed and shrugged it off. Later while scheduling my next visit I asked the same tech if I was a candidate for gender reassignment. She twisted the fuck off and went into blah blah blah. At that point I wasnt having it. This was my GP or Internal family med. Dr.. My opinion says this tech should be in the psych field. lolling
Old 07-16-2022, 07:28 AM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

As a patient.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 12:05 PM   #6
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I always joke around with my Doc and his staff. They all know me. One of my last visits they had a new tech. After going thru my latest results I asked If I was preggo and if so had no idea who the father may be. The tech instantly was offended and she left the room. My doc over hearing this just laughed and shrugged it off. Later while scheduling my next visit I asked the same tech if I was a candidate for gender reassignment. She twisted the fuck off and went into blah blah blah. At that point I wasnt having it. This was my GP or Internal family med. Dr.. My opinion says this tech should be in the psych field. lolling

Don't be surprised if in the very near future your doctor explains why he can't see you any more because his entire staff told him they will all resign and picket his office if he doesn't drop you.

It's coming if we let it happen.

And guess who Penn. just nominated for their "female" athlete of the Year? A biological male named Lea Thomas. Talk about going all in.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 01:14 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Don't be surprised if in the very near future your doctor explains why he can't see you any more because his entire staff told him they will all resign and picket his office if he doesn't drop you.

It's coming if we let it happen.

And guess who Penn. just nominated for their "female" athlete of the Year? A biological male named Lea Thomas. Talk about going all in.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 07:44 PM   #8
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
When you asked the new tech if you could be reassigned gender, did you show her your genitalia? Or ask her to check it out?
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 08:23 PM   #9
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
When you asked the new tech if you could be reassigned gender, did you show her your genitalia? Or ask her to check it out?
lol I aint that stupid.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women