Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47419
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2019, 03:50 PM   #1
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77
Default Curiosity Speaking

Recently read a comment/inquiry on the national board that sparked my interest.

The basic question was “How does a guy go about setting up a MFM session?” And my follow-up to that, or a MFMF session.

It seems to me in my limited experience the ladies are more in tune with each other than us guys are. They seem to have friends that they travel with or do doubles with (FMF). Now from personal experience the FMF was really easy to set up with a lady I had been seeming pretty regularly years ago, she just brought one of her friends she thought I might like (and I did). Now later as I am mentioning my bucket list which included MFMF they offered some suggestions as to another guy that might have similar interests and otherwise compatibility with my likes in women. On their suggestion I sent him an ECCIE pm and we started the ball rolling, it turned out to be a great evening for the four of us.

Would certainly be interested in hearing everyone’s thoughts. It’s pretty quite here in the Columbus/Starkville/West Point area of the State.
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 08:19 AM   #2
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When Lily Kat Wood and I were working together we set up a entire orgy!! It was so much fun!! I’ve had several guys ask about a MFM session but can never get everyone on the same page lol
Adaline is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 09:52 AM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a guy that does my mom and mmf playtimes w me...we even do hotwife sessions.
I even have reviews of them here..

And if you want to add another female. I got that too! Lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 11:38 AM   #4
Guest072019-3
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

So dumb question about a MFM session. I am not gay or bi in the slightest, but could this still be an enjoyable activity? If so any helpful pointers?
Guest072019-3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 12:53 PM   #5
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Never done one but me thinks it may be more fun for the girl. But the gist of the original question was how to make the necessary arrangements regardless of whether it’s MFM FMF or MFMF or more as Adaline mentioned.
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 02:19 PM   #6
Reservoirman047
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I did one with kinky Little Nicky recently with a friend of mine. He wanted to try mfm. I had done them when I was younger in my swinging days. He had some nerves and had trouble getting it up. So make sure you are going to be comfortable in the situation and able to enjoy yourself.

As far as the fun, I enjoy them if the female is really into it. As nicely as I can say this it’s a turn on to watch a lady who isn’t ashamed to enjoy herself, knows what she wants, and what she wants is non stop cock. You have to decide your comfort level with close contact if you want to try DP or other things where swords may touch. Even if you go doggie style with one from behind and one getting a bj it’s still fun. Different but fun.
Reservoirman047 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 02:21 PM   #7
Reservoirman047
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

As far as arrangements I would just post on here and find out what ladies are willing. From there I’m sure someone in here will join you.
Reservoirman047 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women