Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47556
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2014, 09:22 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Slave G proves once again she lacks discretion. She is all about herself.... Don't make the mistake guys!

In an alert thread your beloved SlaveG has once again displayed that she knows nothing about discretion in the hobby. She was so caught up and livid that someone was using her name that she went and publicly posted information about another member that she recently vouched.

Gentlemen.... and those of you with the blinders......

She is not only indiscreet and continuing to prove it.... now she displays she keeps pretty detailed records..... How else can she whip up a "DETAILED VOUCH" she provided about another member almost 2 weeks ago..... We are not see this action from a low volume provider... this is a prostitute that gets more cock shoved into every available orifice in a week that the avg lady here probably sees in a month....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
I give one of the most DETAILED VOUCHES by ANY PROVIDER and as a matter of fact I gave you a reference on "bcharisma" on 4-28-14 from my number of 210-577-5090….
Should be no problems for bcharisma's wife or S/O or ATF determining what he was doing on the 28th the if they are looking. I do hope he doesn't have any issues with your having posted that information.

Interesting that he has never bothered to review SG or the other lady and she is publicly discussing having vouched for him in an open forum.

To the Lady that drew my attention to this..... darlin... Yes she has a lot of supporters that even seem to choke off some of the guys but there is no better pressure than peer pressure..... you should consider speaking out here. you are well written and have a solid reputation. I can understand why so many of the wusses try to shout anyone down with a word contrary to hers..... I don't understand it when you ladies are afraid of each other... She has no power...Hell... .

Slave G was done a tremendous disservice recently with her ban. It took a while for me to be swayed but I tend to agree with others that they did not treat her fairly... After all..... The Ban?....

It ended!

Now she is back and proving once again how a Hobbyist needs to give serious consideration to whether he wishes this particular lady to have any information about him whatsoever.

Now wait and watch as her lap dawgs rally to her defense.....

But there is nothing more telling than to simply point out her recurring habit of proving that discretion is not a practice she seems to embrace. Anyone wonder how many times she has to demonstrate that she is not remotely a discrete provider before people get the message?

It's ridiculous that a lady gets ripped off, people are going to pile on her including an almost half century old whore sitting at home on Mothers Day with a Sick Child that is "livid" that her name was used.....

Watch... Now there will be indignation that her "sick child" has found his/her way into yet another thread on ECCIE...... But..... Like all the other references to her children... You can find it in her own words....

And let's not even get started on the "whore" reference.... She embraced that herself long ago.....

Quote:
I have not been contacted by YOU or anyone else on Bigdon71 today… I have been home all day with a sick child and I have responded within minutes to all reference requests.
Gotta love that professionalism right? Even a sick child doesn't keep SuperHooker from digging into the files and whipping up a detailed vouch or responding to something "within minutes" EVEN THOUGH she is home with a Sick Child..... Somehow I don't see "Mom of the Year" in her future...

Quote:
I have worked very hard to be a REPUTABLE PROVIDER especially when it comes to references…So, whoever you talked to WAS NOT ME…
This is how a "reputable provider" acts? How do they like to say it? Oh Yeah....

SELF ALERT?

There is a lot more that could be said right now.... But we can let the many supporters come along and others can join in to rebut them over the next few days as they re quote and link to her prior demonstrations in how you, as a hobbyist, should not remotely consider letting this hooker have any information on you whatsoever.....

San Antonio offers many finer choices that have been around a long time and never in the middle of controversy... especially over outing information about the guys they see.....

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 09:42 PM   #2
Whispers

For those of you in San Antonio proud of the excellent way you have been policing yourselves.....

Time to Get To Work!
Old 05-11-2014, 10:23 PM   #3
newcumerz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So by your logic.......any SO can look at anyone's reviews and determine what they were doing on any of those times also right? So what does that matter? That seems like such a small thing to pick on. This is a stupid and useless thread. You are always talking about white knights
Yet it seems you started this thread for a woman who will remain anonymous. Sounds like you are the white knight.
newcumerz is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:46 PM   #4
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcumerz View Post
So by your logic.......any SO can look at anyone's reviews and determine what they were doing on any of those times also right? So what does that matter? That seems like such a small thing to pick on. This is a stupid and useless thread. You are always talking about white knights
Yet it seems you started this thread for a woman who will remain anonymous. Sounds like you are the white knight.
Yup... I have been known to champion a ladies cause a time or two..... so long as it lines up with something I believe in.....

Not just SO's sir..... But maybe a guys daughter had a recital on the 28th and instead of going he was off banging some chick and he gets busted and as the So is reading through here she sees a comment like that and it makes it to court... or worse.... to the kid who's daddy was off getting laid by some other hooker..... but had SG simply kept her mouth shut it would not be plastered there.....

There are a variety of reasons why a guy might have seen SG and NOT written a review or wanted it know..... She represents a potential medical concern for example that some ladies may not want to be remotely connected with.....

Or the ATF giving him the regular discounts that now knows he has seen SG and was shopping for references 2 days before HER rent was due might be wondering why she wastes herself on the guy.....

Lot's of reasons...... Many many reasons why some hookers should only open their mouth when a cock needs entry.....

Try not to get so lost in excusing her behavior or so excited about "shooting the messenger" to ignore (like so many have) that SG has proven more than once that she lacks the ability to keep hobby related details about members here to herself....

THAT is what this thread is about....

But hey!

Thanks for asking! It is questions like yours that will illicit responses and shine the spotlight back where it has been absent for a while while generating drama and work for the MODS (yes the whiners will RTM OVER AND OVER AND OVER) and we will gain another magnificent thread with responses and thousands and thousands of views!

You might want to wait for the more experienced lap dawgs to make their appearance and then just cheer them on....

Somewhere is a wuss.... right now..... polishing his armor and preparing his steed......... Months ago he was on one knee..... in front of his mistress....... head bowed...... getting slapped on each shoulder with the end of a 24" double ended dildo as she "Knighted" him and sent him forth to champion her!.....hell.... he's probably busy jerking off to the memory of that little bit of attention she gave him.....

Watch... You will recognize him real soon I think!
Old 05-11-2014, 11:10 PM   #5
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I've been wondering where the Godfather went. Where ya been, Whispers?
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:18 PM   #6
newcumerz
Valued Poster

You gage experience by account lengths and reviews? Lol again you show you are not as bright as you think. I often wonder if you were a product of play for pay. Makes sense to me.

We should get together for a glass of beer or two one day.
Old 05-11-2014, 11:23 PM   #7
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayorcastro View Post
I've been wondering where the Godfather went. Where ya been, Whispers?
tutoring the SB for her finals........ coming to realize that owning a nice home is not as cracked up as it should be..... I think I am moving into one of those apartment complexes near the university where they rent the rooms to the CoEds like the SB lives in...... 1 building... 3 floors..... two wings..... 9 4 BRs and 3 2 Brs in each section of the building adding up 70+ 18-22yo pretty ladies per building!...... Although CoEd..... I never see many guys around....

I helped change a tire as I was leaving the other night and got a new prospect when I honestly answered her question as to why I was there.She asked if I was visiting my daughter...... "No honey... I wasn't visiting my daughter.... She graduated a lot of years ago.... I have a SB that lives here and I was here helping her study for finals! and brought her some money for the weekend...." I gave her a card and gonna have lunch with her tomorrow....

But hey! I appreciate ya asking! But truthfully... you folks here in San Antonio seemed to be generating some of your own drama....I did not feel needed...... I'm back doing a request.... might as well help sharpen up the MOD Squad Skills!... Had to give the new guy time to get some experience!.....

Besides... I had to wait for the right material to present itself ya know!.... I don't just comment on everything!

You ready to come over to the dark side? or cooking up the popcorn?
Old 05-11-2014, 11:29 PM   #8
Whispers

Quote:
You gage experience by account lengths and reviews?
Huh? Where do you get that from?

My comments were more in regards to your displayed lack of understanding for the real issue or where the problems lie.....

Quote:
.... Lol again you show you are not as bright as you think. I often wonder if you were a product of play for pay. Makes sense to me.

We should get together for a glass of beer or two one day.
hmmm?... A product of "Play for pay"? My first Pussy for hire experience was in the Philippines when the exchange rate was 7.4 to one and pussy was 20Pesos... If she didn't have her own place it was another 20P for a room and you had to buy her out of the bar for 20P..... So it cost $8.40 to get laid for the night.... all night....

I hardly think that led to my views...... I will admit to having been around the block a time or two over the years and that there is a lot about P4P I have experienced in some fashion.......

Feel free to expand on the thoughts if you like.... We need to kill a little time waiting for the ones that will expand the thread and open more doors.....

In regards to a beer or two.... hey... we have a birthday bash coming soon in Austin that is open to many...... Check out Tryst for the details.....

I have some shit to do and an early morning appointment.... You folks have fun and don't worry none...... I'll be back sometime after San Antonio wakes up!..........
Old 05-12-2014, 04:58 AM   #9
UTRDaisy
Tx Gfe =}

User ID: 156181
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had to stop reading. Seems harsh. I wouldn't see anyone with this kind of internet rage.
UTRDaisy is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:18 AM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay Rozay View Post
I had to stop reading. Seems harsh. I wouldn't see anyone with this kind of internet rage.
And your referring to whom?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 06:21 AM   #11
Guest070514-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 206956
My ECCIE Reviews

Just my .02

Where does she say she actually saw this gut and that it was on the 28th? Sir your mistaken she said that she vouched for him and that was on the 28th.... maybe she saw him at a social and thus the detailed description was made..... no where in that alert threat sir Whispers does it state that she's screwed him.

I understand you point of discretion but to bluntly lie and twist words you shouldn't do to put down a provider....

My .02 though

Lady K
Guest070514-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:54 AM   #12
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay Rozay View Post
Harsh?

You may not want to check back in later. It hasn't even warmed up yet.

Good Morning San Antonio!
Old 05-12-2014, 07:57 AM   #13
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie.kartwright View Post
Just my .02

Where does she say she actually saw this gut and that it was on the 28th? Sir your mistaken she said that she vouched for him and that was on the 28th.... maybe she saw him at a social and thus the detailed description was made..... no where in that alert threat sir Whispers does it state that she's screwed him.

I understand you point of discretion but to bluntly lie and twist words you shouldn't do to put down a provider....

My .02 though

Lady K
hmmmm.... are you saying that she's known to provide references for guys she's never seen BCD?

He was at a social?

Do you see guys based on vouches resulting solely from attending a social?
Old 05-12-2014, 08:25 AM   #14
newcumerz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
hmmmm.... are you saying that she's known to provide references for guys she's never seen BCD?

He was at a social?

Do you see guys based on vouches resulting solely from attending a social?

He was at a
Hey your butt buddy SL seems to think it's ok to do this. In this thread he said he uses ladies whom he has not met as references.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1053460&page=3

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcumerz
Wait a minute! You've seen Tracy? Where's the review? Lol. No wonder business is slow lol jk btw..

No I've never seen Tracy I used her as a reference.

SL'S Provider Classification Schedule
Spinner: 100 rule Petite: Under 5'2" Less than 110
Athletic-Average: 100-140 Curvy: 140-160
Voluptuous: 140-160 (Small Waist) Amazon: 160-250 (above 5'8")
Small BBW: 160-225 (under 5'4") WHOA: 250-325
BBW: 160-500 (over 5'4") WTF: 500+
Old 05-12-2014, 08:30 AM   #15
newcumerz
Valued Poster

Shay and Katie, this guy doesn't care if he's right or wrong. He's just bullying a woman so that she gets a rise and perhaps says something in retaliation to get her banned again. A real winner here lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women